- 6+ years of experience in the areas of application programming, system design, development, deployment, execution, testing and Implementation of business applications.
- Strong in application development for Insurance, Banking, Health care, Public sector.
- Very good in patterns MVC (Model - View-controller), WCF, WPF, LINQ, Work Flow 4.0, Visual Studio, Web services, XML, SQL Server.
- Experience in complex, scalable software solutions utilizing MS Azure and worked on Azure cloud computing
- Strong in client/server and Windows/Web application development using latest technologies: .NET, VisualSudio 2008/2010/2013/2015 , C# (4.0/3.0/2.0), ASP.NET (4.0/3.0/2.0), ADO.NET
- Work with Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) using Visual Studio.
- Built dynamic web view applications using ANGULARJS, JQuery, Java Script, HTML5, CSS3, JSON, SAPUI with ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC, Razor View Engine
- Experience in utilizing the new integrated features of ASP.NET 4.5/3.5/3.0 versions like Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Work on N-Tier Architectures such as MVC (Model View Controller), MVVM (Model View, View Model) in applications
- Work on MS SQL Server Databases including Database Design, Query Tuning, and Writing Complex stored procedures while working with the large databases.
- Microsoft Visio for preparing project specifications and design documents and proven ability to deliver high quality IT products and services on schedule and under budget, Apart from Application development and GUI Prototyping, was also involved in Use Case analysis, and System Design.
- Strong technical delivery skills in Multi-tier MS Platform with Object Oriented Analysis & Design, Strong communication skills, analytical skills, presentation, leading, interpersonal skills, strong problem solving skills, Innovative thinker, willing to learn & adapt to novel methodologies.
Web Technologies: Web Services, WebApi, JSON, HTML, XML, XSLT, AJAX, CSS
Languages: C, C++, C#, and VB.Net, VB 6.0, HTML
.Net Technologies: ASP.NET, ADO.Net, C#.Net, VB.Net, MVC, Web Api, SPA, WCF, WPF, LINQ, Entity Framework, N-hibernate, N-Tire, Client Server & SOA
Operating System: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Database / DBMS: MS SQL Server, MySQL
BI: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
Source Control: Visual Source Safe, TFS, Clear Case, Urban Turtle, Tortoise SVN
Tools: Fiddler, Crystal Reports, Tableau Server, Tableau Desktop, Telerik Rad Controls.
- Requirement gathering, analysis, freezing and documenting of requirement. actively participated in development activities in MVC architecture
- Developed UI layer with Angular and Bootstrap
- Developed WCF WEBSERVICES using basic Http Binding, Http Binding and Username authentication
- Consumed WCF Web services and enhanced WCF Web services
- Added Security Logging and Monitoring capabilities to C# ASP.NET
- Created User Controls, Custom Validation Controls and various styles for look and feel of the application using C#/JQuery/CSS Style Sheets.
- Developed library of reusable components using C#
- Debugged and enhanced C# ASP.NET applications
- Written SQL queries, Stored Procedures, tuning the performance of queries and scheduling Jobs
- Web Applications using Log4net
- Performed code review and unit testing
- Coordinating and managing offshore team
- Implementing the system in the customer environment.
Environment: ASP.NET 4.5, C#.NET, WWF, WCF, Entity Framework, MS SQL Server 2012, SSRS, SSIS, OLAP
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Designed and developed enhancements in the application using .NET framework 4.5/4.0. Involved in the requirements phase of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for preparing the Business Requirements Document.
- Designed WCF based Service, Data, Fault and Message Contracts. Configured security features for the application using Form Based Authentication and Role Based Authorization using C# and ASP.NET
- Designed Use Case diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Flow Diagrams using UML.
- Designed reusable operating system enabled software components using Microsoft COM(component object model)
- Worked with oracle to generate SSRS reports. Developed Class objects for implementing middle tier Business Logic for the application.
- Implemented AJAX features to reduce full post back, for improving the efficiency and interactivity across web applications.
- Developed user interface web components using ASP.NET with C# .NET implemented various customized error pages for handling File Not Found and Internal Server Errors and exceptions. Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server for source control.
- Developed WCF Services and invoking them by using XML SOAP and WSDL tool for creating proxy classes.
- ASP.NET caching features, configuring ASP.NET optimizations, securing ASP.NET web application.
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects such as SQL Connection Object, SQL Command Object, Data Reader Object, Dataset Object and Data Adapter Object.
- Used XML translation on Web Service output using XSLT to generate XML document compatible with the application's schema.
Confidential, Irvin, CA
- Implemented the project according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and programming by using fast-paced agile methodology, involving task completion, user stories, and iterations.
- Designed, developed and consumed .Net Web Services for the project and Development support for .Net web services in ASP.Net with C#.Net and consumed it.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic in Model using C#.
- Designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Agile methodology and SCRUM for the development and Responsible for attending daily scrum meetings to accommodate client's requirements.
- Developed reusable Components on UI(Views) by developing the Partial Views, View starts, and reusable components for implementing the business rules with C# and OOPS Concepts.
- Implemented MVC Architecture on client side and creating Models, Controllers, and Views Scope etc. Using Angular2 Coded frontend interface with CSS3, Bootstrap and HTML5.
- Developed MVC application by using Layouts to have consistent look of and to add styles to each page in application and Involved in development of MVC 4.0/5.0 patterns for client server interaction.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Used ADO.Net extensively for database interactions using Data Reader, Data Adapter, Data view and Datasets.
- Converted application from VB to ASP.NET MVC5.
- Worked on Angular2 of Scopes, Models, Directives, Filters, Services, Dependency Injection, Routing and Prototyping.
- Used Angular JS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server. Created custom directives in Angular JS for re-usable components.
- Worked on Azure Storage, SQL Azure and also in different PaaS Solutions with Web, and worker Roles and Azure Web Apps
- Converted .Net application to Microsoft Azure Cloud Service Project as part of cloud deployment.
- Implemented Interface whenever possible to enhance usability, testability and to increase performance.
- Used XML and JSON Serialization for transferring the data from controller to view.
- Created WCF REST Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Built a robust and scalable application that calls a data service based on the SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) paradigm and built using WCF.
- Built WCF clients to make synchronous calls to Web Services over HTTP and SOAP.
- Worked on SOAP and RESTFUL Services using Web API which return JSON data.
- Implemented Web API Services for CRUD operations with HTTP verbs GET, POST, PUT and DELETE.
- Created and supported database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Packages, Triggers, Tables, Functions and Views.
- Performed complex parameterized SQL queries to multiple tables in SQL server 2015 and implemented Joins in Stored Procedures to get the desired data by joining multiple tables in Domain layer.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT. Implemented Unit Testing through MS Test and created tests for all functions used in the application.
- Used Entity Framework 6.0 to Implement Code First Approach to interact with Database and also implemented the Mappings, Model Changes and UI in Razor View Engine.
- Used Entity Framework (ORM) code first approach to created data access layer to interact with SQL server.
- XML Serialization and Deserialization was used before and after data transmission.
- Created SSIS packages for importing data from various data files/excel to the data source.
- Created complicated reports like parameter based reports, sub reports, well formatted reports, matrix reports, chart and tabular using SSRS 2008.
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) is used as a version control for code repository
- Utilized the TFS source control to keep track of new and past versions of code written in my application.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Designed and developed web forms in ASP.NET 2.0&C# .NET using .NET Framework 2.0
- Developed the application Framework in ASP.NET 2.0 primarily usingC#.NET with the business logic implemented using .Net Assemblies
- Extensively used C#.NET to develop server side event handling and components to handle business process.
- Extensively worked with ASP.NET Web Site Administration Tool (WAT) to create Roles, Login Controls, Authentication and Authorization for Site Security.
- Developed GUI using ASP.NET Server Controls, User Controls and Custom Controls and Master Pages, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for consistent look.
- Used ASP.NET State Management techniques like SessionState, ViewState to retain the values between the pages transactions, where Session is managed in out Proc mode.
- Used ADO.NET data binding controls line Grid View in order to bind the data to the control and display the retrieved data.
- Worked Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSL to expose the reports to facilitate information sharing.
- Created Data tables and applied the Web Service Enhancements to the Web Service so that the reliability increases.
- Created Data tables and have written Stored Procedures for all the transactions in and out of the database using SQL server 2005.
- Created a Data Access Layer using C# to execute stored procedures into a Data Set, Data Table and Data Reader.
- Performed NUnit Testing according to the business requirements.
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS) for the purpose of version control.
Environment : Visual Studio 2008, .NET Framework 2.0, ASP.NET, C#.NET, Web Forms, Server Controls, Crystal Reports.NET, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2005, T-SQL, SSIS, Web Services, WCF, LINQ.
- Developed various N vision layouts for the reporting’s needed as per the project requirements
- Solved production support issues in Asset Management, Application Receivables and General Ledger modules.
- Developed Technical design specifications and reviewed the documents.
- Developed Test cases and Test reports.
- Enhancement of PeopleSoft applications.
- Handled technical issues, carry out code review