- Well experienced in developing applications adhering to agile framework and extensively using Azure DevOps to manage application/project lifecycles
- As a member of matured and self - sufficient agile team, involved in championing user stories, designing/developing applications, defining coding standards, automating testing process and periodically providing technical support
- Developing next generation client applications (Risk Metrics) using .NET Core2.2,WebApi,MVC,C#, HighCharts,Angular 7.0, Bootstrap, JSON, JWT, Azure Bus Service, MS SQL 2017,.NET Core EF/Dapper.NET,WCF, SpecFlow 2,SecureAuth, xUnit, Jasmine Karma, Azure DevOps, Git, Octopus
- With extensive knowledge in design patterns, was able to implement Domain driven designs and SOLID principles in various initiatives to help simplify development and code changes.
- Implemented Multi Factor Authentication to Secure login and OAUTH2/OpenConnectId for role-based model
- Designed and developed SSO applications based on Active Directory Federation Service and JWT
- Designed and developed publish/subscribe service to synchronize application specific data as soon as the new & updated data is available in the authoritative source by using C#,.NET Core, Azure Enterprise Bus, SQL Server, Entity Framework, JSON and WebApi & Windows Service
- Always on look for opportunities to create matured & scalable solutions with great user value; Developed a custom user identity management system using C#,.NET FX, Entity FX,SQL Server, SQL broker service and Windows Service to replace Confidential FIM 2010 which simplified external user management lifecycle
- Actively participate in code reviews and implemented Roslyn code analyzer with custom rule set to help the team improve code quality
- As always on look to keep up my skills and as a Web/Mobile agile chapter member showcased various experiments such as SQL vs NoSQL (MongoDB), Micro Services and building predictable data models using Confidential ML.NET/ Azure Machine Learning
- Created detail design document for user authenticate and authorization services for a SharePoint application and implemented Role-Based Entitlement model using Windows Claims Identity and C#.
- Designed data access model for CTI Security Data Store using Entity Framework 4.1, POCO Entity Generator and C#
- Developed Profile Manager tool which allowed to create roll based entitlement attributes in SQL database using WPF, C#,XAML, Entity Framework and XML
- Implemented claims aware WCF Service which help client applications to interact with security framework using security token by using WCF, Security Token Service(STS), Windows Identity Foundation, ADFS 2.0 and C#
- Created a generic service wrapper module to initialize client authentication service based on the configuration data stored in SharePoint property bag using C# and Windows Identity Foundation
- Immense understanding in troubleshooting and identifying application performance bottlenecks. Created custom modules and configuration settings using .NET FX & C# to measure request/response time on demand basis along with other third party tools
- Developed POCs to demonstrate to various stake holders before implementing real solutions like MFA login/reset password, defining source code structure for APIs / web frontends and choosing best fit data access framework for the application
- Well experience in working with Git and Azure DevOps
- Playing key role in building high-performing teams in Agile/non-Agile environments
- Coaching & Mentoring team members, team building & leading
- Assertive and effective communication skills
- Problem solving and Analytical skills
- Implemented ‘determine recipient eligibility’ module using Windows Workflow Foundation#.
- Developed payment calculation engine with audit trial using C#, Entity Framework and LINQ,SQL Server and Windows Workflow Foundation for SSP application.
- Developed the encrypt/decrypt module to protect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and HIPAA data across application using C#,.NET cryptography
- Conducted code review and guided the developers for the closure of the findings
- Leveraged Agile methodology in couple of development projects
- Conducted Triage meetings and daily scrum meetings to track smooth progress of project work
- Created a detail technical Specification document for the overall features of SSP application
- Designed and developed data access layer using C#, Entity Framework and LINQ,SQL Server
- Redesigned Episode Editor module using C#,LINQ,ASP.NET and AJAX
- Conducted various meetings to help the team to resolve various technical and internal issues
- Developed the authentication and authorization module using C#,ASP.NET member/role providers
- Developed business reports using SSRS and stored procedures
- Conducted planning meetings between client and project teams both onsite and offshore
- Conducted daily Scrum meeting to track project progress.
- Prepared project weekly Status reporting to management and client teams
- Participated and Reviewed Defect fixing Strategies
- Prepared the detail tasks plan using Result Space (RS)
- Designed and developed data access layer using Enterprise Library and C#
- Designed and developed CCS integration module using C#,Web Services and XML
- Designed and developed core search module using Endeca .NET APIs and C#
- Developed CCS resource Synchronizer module using XML, WCF, MS SQL Server, ADO.NET
- Developed interface to integrate external data source (partner’s site) module using Endeca,WCF and XML
- D interface between KA and Content Management Application using Endeca, .NET API and C#
- Developed various web pages of KA system using ASP.NET,XML,Endeca .NET API and AJAX
- Created design document of Confidential Clinical back office applications(admin, payroll and billing/inventory manager)
- Designed and developed Data Transmission Layer (DTL) to process all incoming data from Windows Mobile to main database using XML,ADO.NET, C#,DLINQ and Windows Service
- Developed custom web services to share data across back office applications using C#,WCF,XML, SQL Server
- Developed various web pages of back office applications using ASP.NET,XML, AJAX, JQuery,ADO.NET,LINQ and C#
- Designed and Developed the Data Access Layer for mobile device using Client Mobile Software Factory and ADOCE.NET 2.0
- Designed and developed a SMS watcher in mobile device to read all incoming SMS and perform action based on the instruction mentioned in SMS using C#, Win32 API, .NET SMS interceptor.
- Developed a module for mobile device to control the backlight power using . NET compact FX power management classes and Win32 API
- Developed health check application in windows mobile to diagnosis network connection,DB status and battery power using C#, NET compact FX and Win32 API
- Designed and developed the auto update manager ( kind of windows service ) in mobile device to automatically install latest application, update user profile using XML Web Service, Win32 APIs,TCP/IP and Multi threading model to popup messages to user while update the application
Project Coordinator / Lead
- Organized meetings with Business partners and Business stream managers to discuss/understand the business requirements.
- Finalized the list of applications to be migrated to Windows XP/Windows 2003 and .NET platform.
- Estimated resources and efforts for the project.
- Involved in design strategy to migrate existing applications to web based and windows based application using C#,ASP.NET and Win Form.
- Conducted planning meetings between various client and project teams both onsite and offshore
- Created resource ramp-up, allocation and ramp-down plans along with client
- Involved in onsite, offshore Project team management including offshore/onsite team Ramp-up and Ramp-down
- Reported daily/weekly project status to management and client teams for each production release
- Mentored team members on various process norms
- Monitored and Controlling project execution progress & quality
- Involved in analysis and design of PCB tool using C#,ASP.NET and Web Service
- Developed the base framework for PCB Tool using C#, ADO.NET
- Developed windows service to watch and read the excel sheets contain QA data of various project and import to database using C# and .NET Windows Service and ADO.NET
- Conducted code review meetings also reviewed the code of many prestigious projects in Confidential
- Delivered high quality review comments as well as defects and imparted recommends to over come the defects
- Given presentations on Enterprise Library, best practices of .NET and SQL server, Code analysis tools like FXCop, CLR Profiler, SQL Server-BPA to MS Dev Forum