- About 10 years of strong professional experience in design, development, analysis, implementation and testing of web, windows, and client/server based applications using .NET framework.
- Experience working with various industries including financial, healthcare and insurance.
- Proficient in using SDLC and AGILE methodologies to develop an application.
- Extensive hands - on experience working on .NET framework (4.6/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 ), C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, web services, WCF, WinForms.
- Experience knowledge on LINQ, MVC 3.0, WWF, AJAX, CSS and Entity Framework.
- Excellent experience on HTML, DHTML, XHTML, XML, Java Script (JQuery), XAML, SOAP, WSDL and expertise knowledge of service oriented architectures.
- Extensive experience working on different stages of software development life cycle (SDLC) of web, windows and distributed GUI applications and hands-on experience on the concepts of Object Oriented Programming.
- Excellent experience working with ASP.NET custom controls and different ADO.NET objects like dataset, Data Reader, Data Adapter, connection object and command object.
- Proficient in creating complex database queries, development of relational databases, writing cursors, indexes, stored procedures, views, triggers and user defined functions in SQL server environment.
- Extensive experience in creating and consuming RESTful web services to implement Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- In depth experience in implementing secured WCF web services using service contract, operation contract, data contract, fault contract and message contract.
- Experience in developing Rich Internet Application using Microsoft Silverlight following the MVVM framework.
- Proficient in using version tools Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Good experience with SQL server reporting services (SSRS) and excellent knowledge of Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Proficient experience in using N-tier Architecture for presentation layer, business layer and data layer.
- Extensive experience in types of authentication (windows authentication, forms authentication, password authentication) and authorization techniques.
- Exceptional interpersonal, problem solving skills and good communication skills with ability to master new technologies
.NET Technologies: .NET framework (4.6,4.5,4.0,3.5,3.0,2.0), ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, WCF, WPF, CSS, LINQ, Entity Framework, MVC, AJAX, SSIS, Silverlight
Databases: SQL server 2012/2008/2005/2000 , MS Access
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Linux
Packages: Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel
Reporting Tools: Report Builder
Enterprise Servers: Internet Information Services (IIS)
IDE: Visual Studio 2015/2012/2010/2008/2005
Version Tools: Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
- Gathered the requirements from business analyst, reviewed the documentation and then worked closely with the client to design the user interface application and develop the same as per the given requirements.
- High quality user interface applications are designed and developed using MVC architecture with c#, ASP.NET.
- Implemented three-layer architecture by dividing the application into Business Layer, Data Layer and user interface.
- Used the ADO.NET components to access the stored procedures or functions from data access layer and retrieve the required data from database.
- Extensively worked on consuming web services and implemented security for authorization and authentication of the users.
- Complex Stored Procedures, scalar valued functions, table valued functions are created with simultaneously considering optimization of query.
- Handled both the client side and server side management features using ViewState, cookies, hidden fields and session state.
- Common application is developed for two file matches where in the respective application is executed based on the command line argument passed.
- Provided consistent view to all the web pages by effectively implementing Master pages.
- Extensively used Grid View to display the information to the users.
- Team Foundation Server is used for the source code management.
- Involved in gathering the requirements and reviewing the documentation to align the changes with user’s interests.
- Developed web application using Model View Controller (MVC) pattern for separation of concerns.
- Developed and designed web based application using C#, ASP.NET and even worked on consuming web services.
- Strong knowledge of agile development practices, methodologies and tools.
- Extensively used Object Oriented Programming to create business objects in C# and then to encapsulate all the business logic
- Implemented service oriented architecture (SOA) using WCF to create web service.
- Involved in design and development of User Interface components using C#.NET and ASP.NET.
- Implemented infrastructure of ASP.NET security for Authentication and Authorization of the users and worked on other security related issues.
- Created complex stored procedures, triggers, cursors and functions using SQL server 2005 to analyze the claim data.
- Experience in working with HTML, XML and used cascading style sheets for an attractive and consistent appearance.
- Worked with ADO.NET components like Dataset, Data Reader and DataAdapter to retrieve the data from the SQL server.
- Designed customer user controls and web user controls to provide consistent user interface.
- Used SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to design and develop SQL server reports.
- Used Team Foundation Server to create and manage projects.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Developed and designed user interface application using tier II architecture and used c#.NET for server side coding.
- SQL Server 2008 has provided strong back end support.
- Used Dataset, Data Reader and DataAdapter classes of ADO.NET to communicate with the SQL Server 2008.
- Created business objects in C# using Object Oriented concepts to encapsulate all the business logic.
- Configured Web.Config file for the entire web application at development, testing and production servers.
- Experience working with HTML, Cascading Style sheets (CSS) and Java Script.
- Designed web user controls and custom user controls in order to provide the consistent user interface.
- Used Datasets, for storing, remoting and programming against flat data, XML data and relational data.
- Extensively used XML for data to be used across multiple pages and Assisted in deploying web pages on server.
- Tested and submitted test results for approval using NUnit.
Environment: - .NET Framework 3.5/2.0, visual studio .NET 2010/2008, SQL server 2008, C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, IIS 6.0
- Gathered the requirement from Business Analyst and worked closely with the clients to design and develop the user interface application as per the requirement using .NET.
- Developed the application according to the client’s requirement using .NET 3.5, ASP.NET and WCF.
- Developed front end application using ASP.NET, web forms, Master pages, user and custom controls.
- Implemented the concepts of object oriented programming and developed the business logic using C#.
- Extensively worked on WCF services to enable or allow the applications to communicate with each other.
- Generated multiple reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Used team foundation server for project tracking and version control.
- Experience working with SQL server to create database tables, stored procedures, triggers, cursors, user defined functions, indexes and views using T-SQL.
- To display the information to the users, data grid, data list and server controls were used and to attain web pages uniformity cascaded style sheets (CSS) were used.
- For the dynamic controls, used view state in order to speed up the application.
- Worked closely with the clients gathering and analyzing the client requirements and specifications.
- Developed and designed the user interface application based on the requirements.
- Involved in complete software development life cycle (SDLC) including development, documentation and maintenance.
- Extensively worked with C#.NET to develop classes which incorporates both the N-Tier Architecture and the connectivity to the database.
- Data access layer and business components are designed using C# and ADO.NET.
- Involved in creating stored procedures, cursors and triggers using SQL server 2005.
- Effectively implemented master pages in the application in order to provide consistent view to all the web pages.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) to make changes to the existing pages and then saving them back into TFS.
- Extensively worked with all the stages of software development life cycle (SDLC) to produce a high-quality application.
- Prepared functional design document by gathering the requirements and involved in technical design of the application.
- Involved in creating triggers, cursors, stored procedures in SQL server 2005.
- Effectively handled both ASP.NET client side state management controls and server side state management controls.
- Extensively worked with ADO.NET to retrieve data and even in order to query, manipulate and store the data.
- Involved in working with Data Grids and Data Sets in order to retrieve the data and display the same in required format.
- Worked with Team Foundation Server (TFS) for the purpose of version controlling.
- Experience working with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to design and generate reports.
- Gathered and analyzed the requirements and specifications by actively interacting with the client.
- Used c# and ASP.NET to create business logic layer and the presentation layer and created a common data access layer using C# and ADO.NET.
- The concepts of object oriented programming like polymorphism, using abstract class, inheritance, etc. are used and implemented very effectively.
- User interface application is designed with cascading style sheets (CSS) and HTML.
- Various stored procedures, packages, cursors; tables were created by using SQL server 2005.
- Used different ADO.NET components to connect with the database.
- Used version control Team Foundation Server for the maintenance of source code.
- Involved in client meetings discussing about the improvement of the application design.