- Overall 6+ years of IT experience including 2+ years of RPA Process implementation using UIPath and Automation Anywhere .
- Experienced in automating the process using Automation Anywhere 10.x, Blue Prism 5, and UiPath tools
- I have worked on automation processes which use applications like SAP, Web browser, Desktop Applications
- Worked under Agile Methodology during RPA Development
- Knowledge of Different spying methods like win32, Region, and Accessibility
- Design solution implemented Blue Prism frame (Control room and System Manager) work to update the Provide directory from excel, website data through screen scraping and using OCR (Optical Character Recognition) from a printed material
- Reviewed & fixed Business Process Production issues using Automation Anywhere
- Designed, Developed and tested Bot tasks using Automation Anywhere
- Experience in the task recording, editing, scheduling and distribution using Automation Anywhere
- Automated numerous routine tasks using Automation Anywhere, thereby reducing manual intervention.
- Working knowledge on UiPath RPA studio concepts like debugging a work flow, managing the packages, creating variables, arguments, control flows.
- Involved in managing schedules - Configure BOTS schedule, schedule changes.
- Experience in the task recording, editing, scheduling and distribution using UI Path.
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation tools UI Path and Blue Prism to automate web applications, desktop application, maintaining Excel using Image Recognition, PDF integration.
- Expertise with UiPath features of UI elements, data scrapping, screen scraping, for extracting data from PDF, image and text.
- Working knowledge of Automation Anywhere, UI path and UI Path studio for developing front office and back office robots.
- Ability to understand the business requirement documents (BRD) and to automate accordingly.
- Developed and implemented various modules to extract information from various systems using Ui Path components
- Proficiency in the implementation of Web applications, Windows Applications using .NET Framework Class Libraries.
- Designed the Bot using both flowcharts (for complex logics) and sequences (for simple logics).
- Ability to code and In VBScript and VBA Macros
- Outlook, MS Excel, MS Access as a database.
- Extensive experience in coordinating the testing effort, responsible for test deliverables, status reporting to management, and issue of escalations.
- Working with stakeholders and building PDD and SDD documents.
- Hands-on experience in software delivery lifecycle on RPA projects like process mapping, business requirement, functional and technical specification, coding, design test script, test plan. .
- Utilized Automation Anywhere (AA) to use prebuilt functions, yet also allowed the creative freedom to incorporate specific scripts and code for a more personalized and accurate solution.
- Good knowledge in all phases of SDLC using waterfall and agile. Worked with various version controls like GitHub, Team Foundation server.
- Acquired extensive knowledge in Citrix, SAP, Mainframes.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. I can work in team or independently and always keen to learn new things.
Programming Languages: SQL, .NET, C#, Java scripting, HTML, CSS.
RPA Tools: UIPath, Automation Anywhere.
Databases: SQL Server.
Configuration Management: TFS, GITHUB, JIRA
IDE: Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio 2013, Integration
OS: Windows XP/7/8/10/2012R2
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Scripting Languages: VB Script, Java Script
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
RPA Developer (UIpath Developer )
- Develop and implement process using standard RPA design principles, as well as provide detailed documentation upon project completion.
- Ensuring customer requirements are translated into functional specifications and detailed level designs
- Having good exposure across the industries such as Banking and Financial services.
- Develop workflows and custom activities using C# in UIPath.
- Responsible for the overall testing cycles like as (Unit, UAT, Production)
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of Automation Anywhere processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Responsible for creating MetaBots and workflows
- Automated text in PDF's using screen scraping to calculate the invoices and store them into a data table using UI Path.
- Facilitating the mitigation of risks and issues throughout the RPA deployment phase
- Maintain existing RPA solution by identify and correct defects.
- Identify workarounds, fix bugs, implement changes
- Review the Code and provide technical solution
- Supporting the development team in developing solutions
- Functional Requirement Documents (FRD) and supporting both Project Design Documents (PDD) and Technical Design Document (TDD), L5 Process Maps
- Played a key role in requirement gathering for Pilot Projects.
- Having the interactions with the Business Analysts (BAs) from the business to gather the business requirements and finalizing the requirement. Preparing the design process document and for gaps, if any on locking the requirement changes etc.
- Created database connections to fetch the data and to automate the process to arrange the data with Ui Path using Database connect activity
- Implemented UI Path User authentication by defining user roles, creating users and setting password policies .
- Worked with mainframe, windows and web applications for an end to end process.
- Use the Automation Anywhere Object Recorder to manage and execute windows controls as a background process.
- Performed task scheduling using Automation Anywhere Control room.
- Strong knowledge on the task error handling, task editing and debugging of an automation task.
- Worked along with RPA Admin for maintaining both Attended and Unattended Robot resources
- Provided centralized Robot logs, deployment, monitoring, remote Execution, Scheduling and Work Queues using Ui Path Orchestrator.
- Used different t hird-party controls like Tab, Combo Box, Tree View, List Box, Image, List View, Menu, Grid, Calendar
- Used Web Services like SOAP and RESTful APIs for creating bots based on the business process requirements.
- Interacted with different mail services such as POP3, OUTLOOK and IMAP to get mail messages into folder.
- Interacted with the different send services of mail to send automatic mails and audit logs regarding the task completion.
- Handled exceptions using Try-Catch activity.
- Supporting our customers in implementing the required changes to make effective use of the automation
- Integrated kibana with Elastic search with Ui Path to know the workflow execution and to report the log messages and Errors.
- Part of COE Team, where building the POC's for client approval.
- Developed Many POC's using Uipath for tool selection.
- Optimize the performance of the applications, debugging the errors encountered by analyzing the logs
- Used JIRA for bug tracking.
- Exception handling and possible recovery actions implementation
- Single point of contact for express and standalone installations in Automation Anywhere
Environment: UI PATH, VBA, SAS Software, DB2, XML.
Confidential, Hastings, MI
RPA Developer (UIpath Developer )
Environment: UI PATH, FDMRS, VB, EXCEL, SQL Server 2014
Confidential, Woodland Hills, CA
RPA Developer (Automation Anywhere)
Environment: Automation Anywhere, Market prominence, EXCEL, OUTLOOK, SQL Server 2014.
Dot Net Developer
- Implemented AGILE Methodology in the entire project.
- Involved in requirement analysis and application designing sessions.
- Implemented .NET framework 4.0, N-tier architecture and Object-Oriented Methodologies for application development.
- Developed and Implemented Win Forms, Web Forms using ASP.NET and coded the Business logic in C#.
- Implemented designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls.
- Created the database and have written stored procedures in Oracle.
- Implemented Web Services for publishing and consuming data successfully.
- Used Grid View and List View various other controls for displaying data.
- Used ADO.NET and entity framework for database interaction.
- Developed a Web Service which receives/sends data in XML format.
- Performed Testing on different functionalities of the application.
- Deployed the code on IIS Server.