- 6+ years of IT industry experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Web Based, Client - Server and N-tier Architecture applications using different .NET technologies.
- Hands-on experience in .Net technologies like .Net Framework, ASP .NET, ASP .NET MVC, ADO .Net, ADO .Net Entity Framework, Hibernate, C#, VB .NET, SQL Server, Angular JS, Oracle and MySQL databases.
- Strong Technical expertise in using Web Technologies like ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET, jQuery/Java Script, Razor View, Html5, IIS 5.0/4.0/6.0, Visual Studio.NET 2008/2010/2012 , SQL Server 2000/20 .
- Good experience in HTML, XML, XPath, XQuery, XSD, XSL, XSLT, AJAX 2.0.
- Hands on experience in WPF, WCF and .NET 3.0, .NET 3.5 and 4.0.
- Hands on experience in using Object Oriented Programming principles like Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism.
- Experience in creating Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Services and Web Services to communicate with client applications using various secured and efficient protocols like SOAP and REST.
- Expertise in Web-Design technologies like Extensible Application Mark-up Language (XAML) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Good Experience in using LINQ (Language Integrated Query) and XLINQ (Language Integrated query over XML) to process data retrieved from Data tables and web-services efficiently and effectively.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills in database design and development using Normalization Techniques.
- Extensive experience in writing T-SQL & PL/SQL for implementing Cursors, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Triggers and Views in MS SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
- Strong ability to work as an independent and as well as team member with minimal supervision.
- A good team player with strong ability to learn and adapt new skills and make effort to do the work at hand effectively.
- Have strong database skills working on SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , Teradata, DB2 databases.
- Proficient coding experience in SQL stored procedures, T-SQL, PL/SQL Functions, queries, triggers, Scripting and Cursors.
- Extensive experience in developing and consuming XML Web Services using WCF, WSDL, SOAP.
- Good knowledge on SQL Server Integration Services SSIS/ DTS Packages for Import & Export of data, SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS for creating reports.
- In-depth knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Concepts, Design Patterns, UML.
- Proficient in working with applications based on 3-Tier Architecture and n-Tier Architecture.
- Hands-on experience working in a fast-paced Agile Development Environment.
- Experience in writing unit testing, stress testing and system testing.
- Experience in administration, configuration and setup of IIS for web applications and services.
- Experience in administration, configuration and setup of Team Foundation Server for Centralized Version Control of Software entities.
- Experience with Optimization of Queries using Indexes and Joins.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Visual C#, VB.NET
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, ASP, HTML, AJAX, WCF, WPF, WebAPI, MVC5
Markup Languages: HTML, DHTML, XML, XAML
.NET Versions: .NET Framework (2.0, 3.5, 4.0), ADO.NET.
Software Engineering: SDLC, UML, Agile Programming
Database Development: SQL Server ( 2000/2005/2008 ), T-SQL, DTS, and MS Access
XML: XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, SOAP, WSDL
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/NT/Vista
RAD/IDE: Visual Studio 2015/2012/2003/2013/2012/2005/2008 , Visual Basic 6.0
Version Control: Visual SourceSafe, Team Foundation Server (TFS), SVN, Clear Case
N: Unit, Visual studio Unit Test
Design Pattern: Factory, Fa ade, Singleton, Repository, Unit of work, Dependency Injection
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Working with Angular7 for development of the web application.
- Developed HTML and UI interfaces for the enhancement of the application.
- Implemented different validation controls on the web-page using Node JS, Angular JS.
- Working with WEBAPI action methods to process enrollments and created custom classes related to enrollment submissions.
- Created SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, triggers, views.
- Developed RESTful Web API services at the back-end that allows the project to retrieve and manipulate data from the back-end.
- Developing the application using .Net Framework, Angular 7, HTML, CSS, created SOUP UI.
- Provided cross-host communication using Cross-Origin resource sharing (CORS), a method that allows an application to communicate with Web API.
- Used Postman to simulate and debug Web API to ensure working condition when applications are run.
- Used Ng Upgrade so that angular Js and angular version run parallely.
- Enabled CORS to allow communication between the front-end Angular project and back-end Web API functionality.
- Created SOUP UI project to test web services and consumed those applications from WEBAPI.
- Developed Angular JS functionality in the application to provide two-way binding to the system.
- Worked on Angular JS MVC Framework for developing the single page application and created some custom directives like ng-Datapicker, ng-Cartbox, ng-Pagenation.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Developed HTML interfaces with an understanding of UI design principles and object-oriented program development.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular/Angular2.0 JS, developed routing through web pages and achieved Single page application. Used Angular JS to achieve two-way data binding.
- Included JSON for massive data transfer between Client/Server.
- Implemented different validation control on the web-pages using Knockout JS, Node JS, Angular/Angular2.0 JS.
- Design great Mobile User Experience (UX)) and interfaces for custom applications using angular JS.
- Used MVC Framework Angular.js in the development for data binding and to consume RESTful web services.
- Used jQuery in JIRA to query on bugs and for generating reports and exporting to Excel
- Worked with SQL Server 2012 including Transact-SQL, stored procedures, functions, views, triggers, indexes, query tuning, SSIS, and RDBMS.
- Developed Angular custom directives like Stop, Cut, Copy, Paste used to disable copy paste functionality for the reenter SSN and reenter email fields, show focus directive to show next after the condition met, plan Detail field directive to display plan related information on screen.
- Developed WebAPI’s for .Net web-based and mobile apps.
- Designed custom filters like format SSN to show only last four digits of SSN, unique filter to select unique values from service response and title case filter to format data into title case.
- Created printer friendly using print media query in bootstrap CSS.
- Created WEBAPI action methods to process enrollments, and created custom classes related to enrollment submission.
- Created SOUP UI project to test web services and consumed those applications from WEBAPI, Created routing endpoints in configuration file.
- Used Stash repository to check in the code with GIT.
- Exchanged data with the help of JSON files to exchange data between server and client.
- Managed time effectively meeting all the deadlines for the release of projects.
- Developed, modified, and implemented the Web site to ensure consistency of layout in accordance with client goals.
- Used C#.NET, ASP.NET and Entity framework to define and implement secure middle-tier components using both connected and disconnected environment strategies. Components were consumed by web applications utilizing SQL Server and stored procedures to perform logical business transactions.
- Extensively used XML and JSON Serialization for transferring the data from controller to view.
- Developed the application using ASP.NET 4.0, MVC 4, Razor, C#, jQuery, Ajax, Html5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JSON, LINQ, Repository Pattern, Action Filters.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML5 & CSS3.
- Experienced in writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers.
- Worked Extensively with Query Optimization Techniques to Fetch Data with better Performance Tuning.
- Created various Angular Services & injected them into Angular Controllers (using Dependency Injection) to enable WebAPI calls and created custom angular directives to create own HTML tags and induce functional behavior to those tags.
Confidential, Bloomfield, CT
- Developed business use cases, sequential, collaborative, activity and class diagrams for the enterprise presentation, and business and data access components of the system using UML.
- Developed Single page applications using AngularJS and extensively used in development and testing applications for client side MVC architecture.
- Used MVC framework to reduce the complexity and to get control over the behavior of the application.
- Developed AngularJS functionality in the application to provide two-way binding to the system.
- Worked on AngularJS MVC framework for developing the Single Page Application and created some custom directives like ng-datepicker, ng-cartbox, ng-pagenation.
- Created collections and performed CRUD operations on MongoDB using Node Mongoose and used Robomongo client
- Used Bootstrap & media queries to create Responsive Webpages across the different size of screen from phone or Laptop.
- Extensively used XML and JSON Serialization for transferring the data from controller to view.
- Developed the application using ASP.NET 4.0, MVC 4, Razor, C#, jQuery, Ajax, Html5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JSON, LINQ, Repository Pattern, Action Filters
- Experienced in writing complex PL/SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers.
- Used custom error handling in Web API to pass proper error message rather than generic error message to better understand the error.
- Implemented Restful web service with the use of URI templates and content negotiation.
- Developed a single page, mobile-first, cross-device/cross-browser web application for real-time location sharing utilizing Angular JS, Web API.
- Develop back-end services for .NET web-based and mobile apps.
- Implemented Constructor Based Dependency Injection and DI implementation using factories.
- Created, Data Access Layer, Business Logic Layer Classes using C# and .Net 4.5.
- Implemented SQL standards in writing stored procedures, Triggers, Views, SQL functions and locking issues.
- Created Web based applications using ASP.NET 4.0, AJAX, C# and integrated in the SharePoint Portal by using Page Viewer Web Part.
- Provide a defining, senior level contribution to development team responsible for the implementation of critical SOA web-based applications using the .Net Framework and SQL Server technologies
- Extensively used Authorization, Action, Response and Exception Filters.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Involved in Requirement analysis and Designing of Database structure
- New enhancement in existing application
- Involved in task planning
- Developed utility to migrate data from one line of business to other line of business using Win Form .Net, C# 3.5
- Projects using Jenkins project and have a knowledge in configuring Jenkins project.
- Responsible in merging code in GIT between the releases and deploy projects using Jenkins.
- Analyzing issue raised by business and providing the right solution to fix it
- Providing support to build development environment (VM setup)
- Created WCF service using C# to send loan document images to store in repository
- Using Microsoft TFS as a code repository to for code check-in and check-out
- Validating Test Cases created by testing team for new requirements.
- Providing Test support to testing team, which includes bug fixing and deployment of fixed code to QA UAT and environment
- Maintenance of existing Web application developed in ASP.Net C# to view loan documents of customer
- Implementing new enhancement in existing Windows application developed using Win Forms and C#
- Code deployment on production
Environment: VB.Net 2008, ASP.Net 2008, .NET Framework (3.0/ 3.5), C#, Web Service, Windows Service, WCF, MS SQL SERVER 2000, Microsoft Team Foundation, Agile Development Methodology (SCRUM)
Confidential, Berkley Heights, NJ
- Responsible for designing and developing web applications, client- server applications using various web technologies like ASP.NET, ASP, C# etc.
- Started with MVC2.0, jQuery, KnockoutJS and WCF, then moved into new development stack (MVC5.0, Angular JS, CSS3, Web API).
- Created Web APIs to consume various REST Services such as User Profile services and Search and Inpatient services.
- Developing windows client application using WPF, SQL Server.
- Make client capable of being used on a multiple of devices such as Desktop, Tablets and mobile devices using bootstrap, media queries.
- Enable future implementation of additional features, functionality and technologies
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Conceptual Design, Analysis, and Detail design, Development and System Testing.
- Developed and implemented Web Services using SOAP protocol to communicate between different layers in the Application.
- Responsible for TFS maintenance such as branching, labeling and merging after code review.
- Performed unit testing on every updated version, cross browser before sending it for User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Responsible for deployment of the Application in production and resolving any post-deployment issues
- Providing estimates, daily & weekly status report to the client and offshore Manager on progress of the tasks
- Assist project teams in scoping and estimating project work, design review, code reviews, and assure positive productivity toward business product goals.
- To guide, assist or mentor new on-board developers and others in software coding, testing, support, documentation, and installation tasks.
- Responsible for managing scope, planning, tracking, change control, aspects of the project.
- Created DTS packages, external batch files and monitoring those during and after deployments.
- SME on e-documents, paperless ps, alerts and profile modules.
- Analyzed the specifications required by the client.
- Involved in SDLC of an application developed using Agile methodology.
- Used C# for the coding and worked with N-tier architecture for Presentation Layer, Business Layer and Data Access Layers.
- Developed assemblies using C#.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML, CSS in jQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Designed and Developed Java Script frame work which is wrapper on top of jQuery frame work and AJAX based UI frame work for UI Configuration widgets.
- Used ADO.Net objects such as Connection Strings, Command Type, Data Adapter, Data Reader and Data Set for consistent data access.
- Writing Stored Procedures, Database Routines and fixing standard specification.
- Implemented Forms-based authentication in ASP .net to authenticate the users.
- Developed and consumed Web Services.