- Having 8 years of IT experience in software design and development with focus on Microsoft dynamics CRM.
- Experience on Microsoft dynamic CRM 4.0, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 and 365 entities, views, web resources, ribbon, chart, configuration and customization, integration with MS share point 2010 and MS Outlook.
- Experience in developing plug - ins and workflow and perform sitemap, ribbon XML customization for CRM.
- Extensively used Plugins Registration Tool to register C# plugins & Custom Workflow Activities in CRM and Change Management for control the processes.
- Extensive experience in using Plugins by using Events Pipeline. Like Pre Validation, Pre Operation, Post Operation.
- Proficiency in creating, exporting and importing managed solution and unmanaged solution to transfer customizations from one environment to other.
- Have good experience of SSRS (SQL server reporting services) reports, dashboards customization with complex charts built from SSRS.
- Experience in using versioning tool Microsoft Team foundation Server(TFS).
- Proficient in design/deployment of workflows in CRM to automate business processes.
- Migration of Data from different Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Experience in data modeling, data design, normalization, data migration projects involving SQL server.
- Experience in using Microsoft dynamics CRM SDK, CRM for outlook (Online/Offline), data migration tools, and scribe.
- Created multiple SQL databases, multiple table(s), and configured foreign keys between tables, altered\modified tables during the development phases of the project.
- Utilized methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall and Scrum along with SDLC implementations.
- Helped end user to make them understand the MSCRM functionality and multiple testing phases of the application.
- Quick learner and adaptive to new and challenging technological environments.
- Highly motivated to take independent responsibility as well as ability to contribute and be a productive team member.
CRM Platform: MS Dynamics 3 /
NET Framework: Net 3.5/4.0/4.5
Programming Languages: C#
Databases: MS SQL Server 2012/2008R2
Web Servers: IIS Server 7.0/8.0
Development Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012 , TFS
Project Management Tools: Microsoft Project 2010
Design Tools: MS office Visio 2013
Confidential, Lyndhurst, NJ
MS Dynamic CRM Developer
- Implemented Microsoft dynamics 365 and 2016 applications based on the business requirement.
- Supported .Net application by designing, coding and debugging.
- Created and developed Microsoft dynamics CRM 365 custom web pages to plug into out-of-the-box MS CRM solution using HTML.
- Developed the Plug-ins, Custom Workflow activities and custom Web Pages in Microsoft Dynamic CRM.
- Extensively used Plug-in Profiler for debugging Plug-ins during development phases.
- Generated of data from excel source to CRM using SSIS.
- Implemented and customize reports in the system by using SQL server reporting services (SSRS) to provide data for demand planning and opportunity management.
- Customized workflows and plug-ins for automated processes, based on the requirement from sales and marketing department to increase visibility and efficiency.
- Extensively used XRM tool kit for customizing site maps, bulk record updates, and bulk workflow execution.
- Created SSIS packages for different data loading operations for many applications.
- Imported existing application into Microsoft dynamics CRM using the WCF service.
- Used SSRS create reports in the system to provide accurate data for business decision making.
Environment: Microsoft Dynamics 365 and 2016, .NET Framework 4.5.2, C#.Net, ASP.NET, Visual studio 2013, CSS, HTML, Ribbon Editor Tool, MS CRM Developer Toolkit, Plug-in Registration Tools, SQL Server 2014, SSIS, SSRS, Java script, Jquery, XML, Outlook 2013 and TFS.
Confidential, Austin, TX
MS Dynamic CRM Consultant
- Involved in functional analysis, design documentation, requirement gathering and development.
- Analyzed the client's business process and collected requirements from the client.
- Worked on workflows, plug-in, web resources, and business rules, business process flows and form customizations extensively.
- Extensively used application capabilities such as queues, activities, data import, charts and dashboards, relationships, views, security roles & Solutions.
- Worked on supporting the Microsoft dynamics CRM 2013/2015 production environment and resolving the issues for CRM production environment.
- Involved in the migration of the current Microsoft dynamics CRM 2013 version to the CRM 2015 version.
- Reconfigured the auditing of system and entities in Microsoft dynamics CRM.
- Provided training and ongoing support for customers in report building, data quality and new integrations.
- Extensively used advanced find functionality and built fetch XML's in dynamics CRM.
- Used excel templates for data imports to and from dynamics CRM.
Calumet Specialty, Indianapolis MS Dynamic CRM Developer
- Involved in customization of tools to customize system components such as forms, views, entities, attributes, relationships, and entity mapping.
- Customized sale module including leads, accounts, contacts, opportunities and related custom entities according to the business process.
- Utilize entity relationships and mappings to reduce a number of workflows and plug-in and simplify the solution. Customize sitemap via XML toolbox.
- Used Pre and Post Images during Plugin Execution Phases for various complex Plugins.
- Extensively worked on CRM Plugins & Custom Workflow activities development.
- Built CRM reports using fetch XML and/or SQL queries.
- Creating dashboards and reporting systems on CRM applications.
- Configuring and integrating software applications, APIs and add-ons.
- Providing installation and deployment strategies for hosted Microsoft dynamics CRM and other considerations.
- Custom workflow assembly development data migration and integration using dynamics CRM.
- Developing reports, charts and dashboards for specific business requirements.
- Troubleshooting and coordinated deployment between environments with other teams.
- Updating the UI in CRM meeting new business requirements.
- Implemented Plug-Ins defining business rules and validating data.
- Configured CRM settings to adopt security policies within different environments using security roles.
- Created and customize reports in the system by using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to provide data for demand planning and opportunity management .
- Created organizations, business units, groups and their relationships.
Confidential - Dayton, OH
MS DYNAMIC CRM DEVELOPER
- Installed and configured MS Dynamics CRM system for development and testing, configured server instance, created organizations.
- Collected existing infrastructure information including active directory, SQL server, and reporting server instance for implementation of MS Dynamics CRM system.
- Gathered client requirements and business process, development, testing and deployment of Microsoft CRM projects.
- Implemented gap analysis for finding out the required amount of customizations needed to meet the client requirements.
- Customized CRM forms, entities, attributes, views, ribbons & sitemaps.
- Enhanced and developed business process flows as per the client needs.
- Created workflow based on requirements from sales and marketing department.
- Designed a plug-in to generate account number on createof the new record.
- Upgraded ASP.Net web pages and Plug-in assemblies.
- Extensively worked on designing reports using SQL server reporting services (SSRS).
- Extensively used Synchronous and AsynchronousPlugins and Workflow activities for various CRM activities during development phase.
- Customized the forms to extend the functionality and to meet the client requirements.
- Worked with report parameters and performed parameterized and cascading parameterized reports using SSRS.
- Generated various reports with drill-downs, calculated members, and dropdowns from the cubes by connecting to analysis server from SSRS.
- Generated sales reports for statistical analysis of data at user level using SSRS.
- Customized Dashboards based on the custom reports and charts created.
- Worked intensely on the user interface, requirement analysis, estimation, front end and back end Design/coding.
- Used HTML and CSS for styling the web pages.
- Developing web services in C# and SOAP for information exchange across applications.
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects such as data adapter, dataset, data reader, and data view.
- Responsible for development of web forms using C#.Net and SQL Server 2005.
- Designed the database tables and written stored procedures for backend functionalities.
- Performed code merge for different modules during deployment in the application.
- Responsible for Requirements Gathering, Object Oriented Analysis and Design and Development of the application.
- Developed user interface using ASP.NET, HTML, and CSS.
- Developed screens and validation coding in C#.
- Used caching to improve the performance of the application.
- Designed and developed the ASPX pages using OOPS.
- Involved in database design, development of SQL queries and transactions using T-SQL.
- Designed and developed ASP.NET web service using SOA concepts.
- Developed user controls using C#.
- Maintained and supported the application after initial release.
Environment: Visual Studio 2008, C#, ASP.NET 3.5, ADO.NET, Ajax, SQL Server2008, CSS, XML.