- 7 years of IT experience with exceptional skills in Analysis, Object Oriented Design, Development and Implementation of Web Applications and Windows Applications using various Microsoft technologies.
- Extensive experience in developing various applications using Visual Studio .NET technologies like C#, ASP.NET, VB. NET, ASP, ADO.NET, Web Services.
- Experience in security architecture like security roles, access teams, security hierarchy and other security components like security profiles and filed level security.
- Experience in developing custom and OOB processes like work flows, business process flows, dialogues, actions.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Data integration towards import/export of data using SSIS and custom application development.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) i.e. Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing Strong experience with OOPS concepts.
- Worked with .NET Server Controls, Web User Controls, Data Grid Web Controls and Form Validation Controls.
- Great experience in writing Plugins in C# Language using Visual Studio.
- Experience in Database processes (Analysis/Design/Normalization) using MS SQL Server.
- Extensive experience in working with LINQ to SQL.
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC pattern: Controller Actions, View Engine.
- Have extensive knowledge of designing interactive web pages using AngularJS and HTML5 .
- Involved in debugging and fixing the Production Tickets.
- Performed Unit Testing for the tasks assigned and support for UAT.
- Experience in setting up Microsoft dynamics CRM environments (Both On - Premise and Online) and demonstrate them to potential prospects.
- Experience in integration of MS CRM with internal and external third-party/ enterprise level applications.
- Involved in migration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM from older versions to the most recent ones.
- Implemented code version maintenance/tracking using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), CRM Solutions.
- Created process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Good working experience with different SDLC methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall with an ability to be creative and to take self-initiatives to execute/manage multiple projects in parallel during time critical situations.
- Strong experience in SQL Server in writing database queries using Joins, Indexes and in creating Tables, Views, Indexes, writing Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers using T-SQL, maintaining Database, Experience in Query Optimization.
- Experience in maintaining solution packages with version numbers and deploying in other environments like UAT, TESTING and PRODUCTION
- Possess excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently (Self Starter) & in a team.
- Good experience in agile methodology, sprint modal and daily scrums.
Microsoft Technologies: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016/2015/2013/ MS CRM 2011/4.0, .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 , ASP.NET, ADO.NET,VB. NET, AngularJS, Web Services, WCF, WPF, WSDL, SOAP, LINQ, Power Shell, Azure.
Languages: C#, VB.Net, C, C++, T-SQL, PL/SQL
Database: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 , Oracle 11g/10g
Development Tools: MS Visual Studio 2017, 2015, 2012 Adobe Dreamweaver, MS Visio, IBM Rational Rose and Microsoft Testing Tools
Version Controller: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Tortoise SVN
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SSIS, Crystal Reports 10/11
Web Servers: Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.5/7.0
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 7, 10, Windows Server
Confidential, Hartford, CT
MS Dynamics CRM Developer
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis and project planning.
- Creations of Documents like Functional Requirement Specification, High Level Design, Low Level Design, and Unit test Document, Change Control Documents, and Release Checklist.
- Installation of CRM for different environments like Development, Staging, Production.
- Worked with business analysts, MS Dynamics CRM support analysts and users to evolve MS Dynamics CRM features and functionality.
- Involved in upgrading CRM 2016 to Dynamics 365.
- Experienced 365 features like Editable grids, Visual process designer, Mobile offline API, etc.
- Understanding Customer Requirements and doing Gap-Fit analysis with respect to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016.
- Developed Plug-ins, Custom Workflow Activities, consumed MS Dynamics CRM Web Services using CRM SDK and configured the integration of MS Dynamics CRM with existing Website.
- Created custom entities and attributes to meet business requirements.
- Experience in creating relationships b/w custom entities.
- Customized system components such as forms, views, entities, attributes, relationships, and entity mappings according to entities in real estate domain.
- Consumed and exposed Dynamics CRM APIs for custom API development.
- Used OOTB export functionality, SSIS and scribe.
- Created and customize reports in the system by using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to provide data for demand planning and opportunity management.
- Providing technical Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform delivery expertise on client engagements
- Integrated with SSRS to support reporting, data analysis, and business planning.
- Document management with SharePoint integration.
- Collected existing infrastructure information including Active Directory, SQL server, Reporting Server instance for implementation of MS Dynamics CRM 2016 system.
- Created and maintained documentation for entity data mapping.
Confidential , Chicago, IL
Microsoft CRM Dynamics Developer
- Coordinate with business analyst and users on requirement
- Ensured that all CRM solutions adhered to deadlines and SLA agreements
- Provided technical guidance for end users related to configuration of software solutions.
- Developed IT solutions using Microsoft Dynamics CRM for web browsers.
- Created and customized entities, attributes, relationships, forms, views, security roles etc. in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 (On-Premise).
- Developed Custom Workflow, Action for the custom duplicate detection, Business Process Flow, and several out-of-the box workflows
- Used extensively to customize and configure the tasks.
- Implemented Plug-ins using Visual C#, LINQ and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 SDK to facilitate implementation of specific business processes, for example to validate the address using GeoClient, searching the participants, checking the eligibility.
- Worked with third party tools like Ribbon Work bench, XrmToolBox (Sitemap Editor, FetchXML Builder and View Replicator), OData query designer, Configuration migration
- Developed C# .NET code using Web API for data migration and data integration
- Created separate solutions for Entities and Processes, Configuration, Business Process Flows, exported the Managed solution to check-in the solution file with TFS
- Worked on monitoring the performance of the application and fine tuning.
- Performed client satisfaction services by provision of continuous support to Microsoft Dynamics applications.
- Unit test and integration test the functionalities, fixing the bugs and smoke testing to provide the quality solution to the client
- Communicate and coordinated with business analysts at various stages of the projects to understand the user requirements and discuss the design strategy
Confidential - New York, NY.
MS Dynamics CRM Developer
- Involved in implementing Microsoft Dynamic CRM 2013(Configuration/Customization).
- Provided training and ongoing support for customers in report building, data quality and new integrations.
- Created, maintained documentation and conducted end user training while implementing and supporting CRM system.
- Develop interfaces and bridges using WCF SOAP Services between MS Dynamics CRM 2013 and existing enterprise applications for accurate and secure data flow within the enterprise.
- Developed plug-ins to encrypt social security number (SSN) of contacts.
- Extensively used application capabilities such as queues, activities, data import, charts and dashboards.
- Created teams and security roles to implement role-based forms.
- Integrated SharePoint and other web applications with MS CRM by using IFrame and MS CRM Web Services.
- Involved in Ajax scripting (jQuery framework) for dynamically loading user controls.
- Developed Custom reports using Microsoft reporting services (SSRS), also involved in development of complex reports using C#.
- Involved in the design, development and support of Charge Code Assignment and Time Sheet Approval using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Scribe Insight, SSRS, MS SQL Server 2012, and SharePoint Server 2010.
- Worked extensively on defining application functional requirements, Use Case, Test Cases, Application usability requirements, UI specifications and application process flow Involved in the planning stages of migration to Dynamics CRM 2013.
- Consume data and services from other enterprise applications and update related CRM 2013 entities.
- Worked in customizing Microsoft Dynamics Solutions to enhance operational and business processes by building Workflow and Dialogue processes, creating Entities, Attributes, Entity relationships, Views and Forms.
- Involved in creating an App using PowerApps that help the HR dept. to manage their requirements.
- Gathered business requirements from business stakeholders and created BRDs.
- Translated BRDs to the functional specification documents.
- Responsible for developing the Logic using C#.NET.
- Gathered Client requirements and converting them into the Technical Specifications and developed Web forms using C#.NET.
- Applications logic was developed using C# and used HTML helper in a view to render the HTML content.
- Used Razor Views to enable fast coding workflow and quickly integrate server code into HTML markup with minimum of keystrokes.
- Implemented MVC framework to reduce the complexity and to get full control over the behavior of the application.
- Used Microsoft Entity Framework Code First approach for the Data Access Layer for the ASP.NET MVC 3 application.
- Designed GUI using the HTML, Java Script, CSS and Custom Controls.
- Implemented of WCF services and better logging exception management support to help in the premature detection of new problems.
- Used the Entity Framework 4.0 for the use of LINQ-based Data Access.
- Used jQuery to validate user controls and web forms.
- Worked on .NET security features such as Form-Based Authentication and Role-Based Authorization.
- Used LINQ to Entities and LINQ to SQL for retrieving the data proficiently.
- Worked on Microsoft Team Foundation Server for version control, Database server project and individual task status.
- Developed stored procedures, views and triggers for data manipulation, ensuring set up relations includes indexing, constraints and foreign keys.
- Performed unit testing using N-Unit.
Environment: C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET Framework 3.5, Visual Studio 2013, AJAX, T-SQL, XML, XSL, HTML, CSS, SQL Server 2008