IT professional with extensive career experience in the management, design, analysis, development, testing, and implementation of applications, utilities, and tools software. Expert in business office workflow automation. Licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as an Information Technology instructor, trainer.
- SQL Server, T - SQL, SSMS, SSRS, SSIS, LINQ, Enterprise Manager, SQL-Plus, SQL Loader, SQL Tools, MS Access, Oracle thru 11g, PL-SQL, dBase II - IV, Visual dBase, FoxBASE / FoxPro, Clipper, Btrieve, Paradox, dBase, FoxBase, FoxPro, Paradox (DOS, Win, & API), db support languages
- Crystal Reports, ReportSmith, dotPeek, VXML, ADABAS / NATURAL, BASIC, FORTRAN, COBOL, PL/1, APL;
- Macro Programming (scripts, office automation, COM/DCOM), JCL shells
- VSS, SVN, TFS, git / bitbucket, JIRA, Jenkins, various accounting packages, FTP/TCPIP, VoiceXML, Voxeo, Tomcat, Avaya IVR, DevExpress, Component One
- VBA for MS Office Suite (Project, Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Lotus 123, Freelance, Notes (db, API), InterfloX, SQA Team Test, MS Test, Project Workbench, WITT
- SAP R3, ABAP/4, UNIX AIX, DB-Artisan, Hummingbird Exceed, WS/FTP, ArcGIS, AutoCADD, VisualCADD, GenCADD, Architect-3D, Adobe API, HCSIS, Meditech, Intuit QuickBase
- CICS, DB2, JES 2 & 3, VSAM, COMPLETE, FOCUS, IBM Utilities, Syncsort, OS-Ditto, NDMTSO/ISPF, JCL, XEDIT, REXX, PVCS, Panvalet, Expeditor, Endeavor, STROBE, INSPECT
Senior Software Developer
- As a full-stack developer engaged in web UI, middleware and database development.
- Extended functionality of a company dashboard utilized by clients. Code analysis and design of web page additions to add additional analytics (statistics, charts, etc.) extending the capability of dashboard.
Environment: Windows 10, MS Office 2016, MS Visual Studio 2019, ASP.NET Core 1.1 - 2.2, dotPeek (C# de-compiler), C#, JS, HTML, cshtml, CSS, Entity Framework, MVC, TFS, Confluence, JIRA, SQL Server 2017, IdentityServer4, various tools/utilities.
Senior Software Developer
- Completing development and enhancement of a Customer Portal management system in a web environment (C#, SQL Server, Win Services, sftp).
- Involved in completing an online production monitoring and review system for the manufacture of credit, debit, and membership cards.
- Encoding of the card chip, development, testing, and deployment of initiative to provide a client-facing dashboard, reports, and exported files.
Environment: Windows 10, MS Office 2016, MS Visual Studio 2015, -2017, Visual Studio Code, .Net Core, dotPeek (C# de-compiler), C#, PHP (for Client UI), Entity Framework, MVC, SVN, Jenkins, JIRA, SQL Server 2017, QUARTZ Job Scheduler, various tools/utilities.
Senior Software Engineer
- Maintenance / enhancement of a healthcare practice management system in an Agile environment (C#, VB.net, VB, SQL Server, Azure, TFS).
- Involved in a technology uplift initiative to port successful product to current technology.
- Extensive testing of parallel systems (SQL Server vs. Azure - for data access). Debugging, testing of ported software to comply will existing business rules.
- Regression testing for QA compliance to existing systems: developed automated scripts to reduce time to populate newly created medical practice test environments.
- Extensive use of diff and compare tools to validate outputted reports, compared database tables between system in both environments for data accuracy / completeness, navigation script tool to 'walk' the application UI validating grid control population for accuracy, completeness.
Environment: Windows 10, MS Office 2016, MS Visual Studio 2015, -2017, C# VB.Net, VB6, TFS, Jenkins, SQL Server 2017, Microsoft Azure, various tools/utilities.
Senior Software Engineer
- New tools/utilities development and maintenance / enhancement of a corporate client tax liability management system in an Agile environment (VB.net, SQL Server, VSS / git).
- Designed, coded, tested, implemented an automated utility (C#, SQL Server, APIs) for load balancing (migrating) client data among servers.
- Developed POC code to re-architecture a European sales tax (VAT) Management System (MVC, Entity Framework, C#).
- Solely took over support, maintenance, and enhancement to a Tax Exemption Certificate Management System.
- Coordinated with Global Operations and Global Engineering departments to facilitate moving said system’s 110+ clients’ applications (code and individual databases) from a Cloud-based datacenter to internal company-controlled servers.
- Normalized client databases with disparate schemas, prior to migrating client(s). (VB.net, C#, IIS and IIS API, server tools).
- Providing schema and data analysis for team developing Certificate Management System rewrite. (SQL Server, Java, C#, React).
Environment: Windows 7, MS Office 2010, MS Visual Studio 2008, -2010, VB.Net, C#, git / bitbucket, JIRA, Jenkins, dotPeek, Oracle, SQL Server, Component One, iTextSharp, sundry tools/utilities.
Technical Manager / Senior Software Developer
- New product development and maintenance/enhancement of an asset management system for the pipeline industry.
- Designed ETL package (C#, DevExpress) for rapid high-volume data validation / bulk loading of detailed pipeline component information from external environments in various data formats.
- Designed and coded changes to primary application in response to user/client requests.
- Re-geared development codebase for migration from VS2008/VS2010 to VS2012/VS2013.
Environment: Windows 7, MS Office 2010, MS Visual Studio 2008, -2010, C++, C#, VSS, TFS, Oracle, SQL Server, DevExpress (MFC/C#), ArcGIS, sundry tools/utilities
Lead .Net Developer
- IT Technical Lead developing an order entry tracking and management system for electronic parts distribution partnered with HP.
- Web portal access to system from HP & DHL for tracking and management of domestic and international orders.
- Redesign / coding of electronic parts testing and inventory control system into a 3-tier application.
- Rework of application for scalability.
- Implementation of version control for applications.
- Migration of applications from VS 2005 to VS 2010.
Environment: Windows XP, MS VS 2005 / 2010, Oracle 10, Subversion (SVN), MS 2007 Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, Project), C#, VB.Net, VBA, Windows API
Project Manager / IT Tech Lead
- Project Manager / IT Technical Lead supporting combined network of order entry and printing applications for financial documents.
- Project assignment, technical meeting facilitation; coding, testing, debugging, deployment of MS Office-based automated daily order status reports.
- Research and analysis of production issues.
Project Manager / Senior Developer
- Lead Project Manager / Senior Developer building IVR (Interactive Voice Response) systems for healthcare services provider.
- Project documentation, user and technical meeting facilitation, coding, testing, debugging, deployment of telephone voice response systems using web page architecture, SOAP web service data retrieval.
IT Project Manager / Consultant, Senior Developer
- Project management and development of a VB6-based automated machine control system for high-vacuum and high-pressure chambers. Interface with controls / relays / sensors via code - controlling digital and analog input/output devices.
- Logging, reporting exported to Excel and PDF formats.
- Rework of legacy (15+ year old) code, introducing current best practices, replacing manually coded object control with ActiveX objects.