- Accomplished .Net/Core/ASP.Net, HTML/jquery Software Developer and Analyst with 22 years of experience in development on the Microsoft platform; expertise in .NET WebForm, Winform, C#, VB.Net and ASP.Net, MVC application Angular/CLI UI, building and processes, Oracle, SQL Database and Reporting Services, IIS, and DNN administration.
- Skilled in researching, designing, developing, testing, and integrating middleware and enterprise programs.
- Expertise in creating databases, writing custom modules, and migrating older code to newer software.
- Identifies and directs multiple, ongoing application, data, and process improvements and facilitates collaborative efforts between management, multiple stakeholders, support areas, and operations.
- Acknowledged by management for past 20 years for consistent, high performance. Recognized as results - oriented team leader and mentor who effectively motivates and trains colleagues.
Technologies/Concepts: SDLC, Agile, Client/Server, Enterprise (3/n-tier), DTS/SSIS
Frameworks: Angular CLI, jQuery, DNN, MVC .Net 2/3/4 .Net Core 2.x WebAPI
Databases & Tools: SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Oracle PL/SQL Packages, MySQL, T-SQL, SSIS, Stored Procedures, Function, Triggers, Visual Studio, Code, Eclipse, TFS, Netsuite
Lead Software Engineer
Confidential, Ventura, CA
- Integration and automation
- Took over development of a state-of-the-art Windows scheduling application.
- Worked with Management to upgrade application security.
- Designed and developed custom PDF form ez-to-use creation tools.
- Developed T-SQL stored procedures for custom reporting.
- Developed Java classes using Eclipse to work with the Mirth Communication server for sending queued faxes and emails.
- Updated an older ASP.NET website using newer jquery and html5. Used Soap api calls to present DICOM medical images.
- Worked with team upgrading sections of the Window forms program to ASP.NET MVC.
Senior Programmer/Application Development Supervisor
Confidential, Walnut Creek, CA
- Lead 3 to 5 team members in developing cross platform applications, authentication, and authorization services utilizing .NET framework, SQL Server, DTS, and Oracle; enhance/maintain applications, databases, and stored procedures.
- More detail on request.