- Around 8+ years of experience in design, development, testing and implementing application software and most importantly, optimizing software solutions catering to the business requirements using .NET technologies on windows and web environments.
- Extensive working experience in database development, for creating complex database queries, writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions, Performance Tuning and Query optimization using T - SQL and PL/SQL in SQL Server Oracle 8i/9i/10g,MYSQL.
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, the Business and Data Access Layers and were coded using C#.Net.
- Expertise in developing Master Pages and skins used for common design layout for pages, CSS to separate content of document from its presentation, Java Script to perform Client side validation.
- Populated data into the application using WEBAPI, developed and consumed WEBAPI for communicating and providing real time data.
- Experience working with different modules in Mortgage/finance Companies and other business firms.
- Experience in using AJAX controls in ASP.NET Sites/applications and interacting asynchronously with ASMX Web Services.
- Experience in using Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) query and retrieve data from different data sources (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL).
- Working experience of Service Oriented Architectures(SOA) to integration and consolidation activities within complex enterprise systems
- Experience in developing Web Services to support interoperable machine-to-machine interaction over a network using SOAP over HTTP, WSDL and UDDI.
- Hands on experience in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for rapidly building service-oriented applications that communicate across the web and the enterprise.
- Experience in Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) for developing attractive and effective user interfaces, providing a common programming model for standalone and browser applications.
- Extensive working knowledge on Configuring and version controlling with Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source safe (VSS) and SVN.
- Experience in developing Custom Reports and different types of Tabular, Ad-hoc and distributed reports in multiple formats using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Good working experience on Designing SSIS Packages for transferring data from multiple data sources to SQL server.
- Have experience in Waterfall, Agile and Scrum methodology. Experience in implementing design patterns eg: Abstract Factory, Singleton and Façade.
- Experience with VSS, Microsoft TEAM Foundation Server for Code Repository, Deployment and Version control.
- Team Player with good technical, analytical and communication skills.
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 3.0, MVC 4.0, ADO.NET, AJAX, Classic ASP, LINQ, WCF, WPF, SILVERLIGHT
Languages: C# .NET, VB.NET, VB, C,C++, PL/SQL, T-SQL
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, XML, XSLT, XSD,WSDL,XAML, SOAP, CSS, Web forms, Web Services, WebApi
DBMS: SQL SERVER …, …, Oracle 10g,11i
Framework: Microsoft.Net 2. o/3. o/3.5, Angular JS
Operating Systems: Win NT, Win 95/98, …
IDE: Visual Studio …
Web Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Version Control: Visual Source Safe 6.0, eam Foundation Server
- Part of development of an internal application was developing with MVC application which also used design pattern such as MVVM.
- Created an Entity Framework prototype which works on Code first approach mechanism, and was part of updating the DB and also dropping the unwanted columns.
- Worked with POCO (Plain Old CLR Objects) entities to create data model by using Entity Framework.
- Worked with different types of Design patterns such as Factory design pattern and façade design patterns which were mostly used on Business logic layer.
- I provided the knowledge transfer sessions which was about upgrading and updating the application.
- Created Functions, Triggers and Stored procedures in SQL Server to help the development team which eased in working with Database.
- Business Logic Layer follows the Object-oriented paradigm.
- Implement Lazy Loading design pattern to delay the data into loading in until user requests for it.
- Worked on consuming different retailer's gift registry API's which helps our customers to access registries from the different retailers.
- Used Inject inversion control and MOQ dependency injection in decreasing the dependency between models in application.
- Implemented Web Services to integrate the retail registries with your application using WCF Restful services.
- Was part of creating Micro Services with WCF for some mid-scale projects by taking some functionalities into consideration such as MSMQ binding.
- There were daily scrum board meetings where we would be assigned a task and we discuss prior working on it by sharing our inputs and use cases.
- Been part of converting XML to JSON and vice versa for web services functionalities.
- Designed and updated all the modules with SOLID principles in consideration.
- Implemented Single Page Applications with Angular 1.1 and Node.JS.
- Used Crystal Reports/SSRS for proper documentation for long time use.
- Provided Web Security for applications modules with the help of Authentications and Authorization. Created Custom roles for admin, users.
- Been part of test driven development, used NUnit and VS test tools for unit testing each methods.
- Also used Pivotal Tracker an agile project management tool for organizing workflow.
- Worked with Version controlling tools such as GIT, Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Used Visual Studio, ReSharper for Integration.
Environment: .NET 4.6, WCF, Web services, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET EF 6.0, C# v6, ASP.NET Web Forms, SQL Server 2012. Oracle 10g, Azure, SSRS, NUnit, Dependency Injections/ IOC (Ninject), Crystal Reports, GIT, MSMQ, TFS, CSS 3, AngularJS, NodeJS, ReSharper.
Sr .Net developer
- Implemented the project using ASP.NET MVC, AJAX, C# and Oracle 8i database.
- Implemented data retrieval and manipulation using LINQ to Entity Framework.
- Used Entity Framework Code First approach to implement databases and writing migrations.
- Used C# for creating Business Logic by using various Math functions to calculate based on customer's inputs.
- Worked on multithreading techniques for creating high performance application.
- Worked with NUnit test as it allows parameterized tests and can aggregate tests and execute them separately.
- Implemented Kafka MQ to send the reports of the results to the customers who had subscribed with the help of Pub sub methodology.
- Implemented Restful services in working with JSON data with the help of Web API.
- Hosted Web API services for implementing business logic and used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Worked with Web API to provide services to HTTP requests. Used Entity framework and LINQ to query.
- Tested every output with unit test from visual studio environment.
- Used AngularJS resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs, and Standardizing data access interfaces.
- Worked with Node.js for updating the existing functionalities as per client needs.
- Used AngularJS for implementing Search logic to retrieve data from datasets.
- Used Team Foundation Server for Check-ins and team interactions.
- Generated various Monthly, Quarterly reports by different type of reports using SSRS.
- Used Subversion for versioning and storing the code.
Confidential - Peoria, IL
- Participated in requirements gathering and compiled them into design document.
- Followed agile methodologies (Scrum) and Test Driven Development.
- Participated in a fully scalable WPF based client/server brokerage application using C#, WCF, Entity Framework and SQL Server.
- Developed middle layer using C#.Net and ASP.NET
- Retrieved and stored data using ADO. Net and SQL stored procedures.
- Code behind is implemented in c#. net.
- Involved in Database Design, System Analysis, design and development.
- Used the ADO.NET for the Data Access from the Database.
- Designed, developed and tested forms using Visual Studio 2013.
- Involved in System Analysis, design and development.
- Developed Windows Work Flow with Custom Activities for the Web service access.
- Used ADO.NET and data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Data set, data table for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Created the Queries to access the data from the SQL server as the back end.
- Coordinated with offshore for the multiple version releases for this product.
- Analyzed and designed new WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern, from design to completion.
- Crated WCF service to retrieve the policy information.
- Used Data Access application blocks.
- Used SSRS to generate reports and integrated with asp.net web page using report viewer.
Confidential - Norwalk, CT
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Testing, development and implementation cycles of the project.
- Involved in developing business logic layer and Data Access layer and written methods in C#, Visual Studio.Net 2008 and .NET Framework 2.0.
- Involved in writing C# assemblies to encapsulate ADO.Net-based data access methods and utilized these Assemblies from server-side and Implemented SQL Server 2008 for data manipulation
- Designed and developed user-interface for major modules of the project using ASP.NET and performed validation using different validation controls.
- Implemented ADO.Net technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
- Invoked the web services for authenticating addresses.
- Developed Master pages.
- Involved in writing Complex SQL statements and stored procedures by using Cursors, indexes in stored procedures using SQL Server 2005.
Environment: Visual Studio 2008, SQL Server2005, .NET Frame Work 2.0, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Java Script, SSRS, Web Services, XML.
- Involved in designing and documenting online banking UI module using UML tools.
- Used waterfall model to develop the whole application.
- Used MVC architecture for client server interaction.
- Developed and consumed Web Services to extract information from the database and other services.
- Created various Web forms for user login, account summary, loan applications and history pages using ASP.Net.
- Used and Designed WCF Services using SOAP protocols using C# while implement business logic middleware.
- Used HTML, DHTML and CSS for developing Web Pages.
- Provided database connectivity using ADO.Net and created procedures, Indexes and Triggers using MS SQL Server 2008.
- Used T-SQL to examine the database information.
- Involved in generating and exporting SSRS reports.
- Used VSS for the source & document version control.