- As a Software Engineer, I have played not only technical but also managerial roles.
- My professional experience has provided strong foundations and expertise throughout each one of the stages of the Lifecycle of Multiplatform Software.
- As a result, I’ve developed skills in Project Management, Teamwork,, Project - planning and Processes enhancement.
- In the Latin American market, I’ve actively participated in projects that were not only related to brand new IT solutions but also Legacy Systems renovation among varied industries, such as Hardware Integration, Telecommunications, Healthcare,, and Prime Materials.
- I’ve also been able to feature Cutting-edge IT frameworks, Development Best Practices and Methodologies, and effective Communication Strategies with projects’ stake holders, leading to high-quality and added business value outcomes.
- Thereby designing and implementing information systems, integration protocols between hardware interfaces, web services as Corporate Information Assets, Multiplatform Frontend Applications, Integration Architectures between In-House Software and Proprietary Systems (BSS/BES, ERP, CRM, etc.), and Business Intelligence solutions; I’ve grown multi-disciplinary experience useful for an always changing market.
- Professional with Technical and Management skills and experience
- Candidate to MBA with concentration in MIS
- Master in Business Intelligence
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering
- Bilingual Professional: English and Spanish
- Creativity, Initiative, Efficacy and Commitment
- Service Orientation
- Business Intelligence, Projects, Telecommunications, Healthcare, Raw Materials and Biometry.
- IT Service Management
- Agile Methodologies
- RUP Methodologies
- Mobile/Embedded Systems Development
- React Native/Android/iOS
- .Net Micro Framework
- Communication Protocols
- Web Development
- ReactJS / AngularJS / Bootstrap
- Microsoft ASP .NET MVC/WEB API
- Phalcon PHP
- HTML5 / CSS3 / JQuery
- Frontend/Backend Developer
- Microsoft.NET Framework/J2EE
- N-Tier Architectures
- Service Oriented Architecture
- REST/SOA Services
- D Confidential bases
- SQLMSSQL / Oracle / PostgreSQL / SQLite / MySQL
- MongoDB / Firebase Firestore
- Encryption and Best Practices
- OAUTH 2
- Machine Learning Applications
- Linear Regression, Non-linear Regression, Logic Regression, Support Vector Machine, and Neural Networks.
- Corporative Solutions Implementation
- Legacy Applications
- CRM, BSS / BES and ERP
- Microsoft WCF
- Business Intelligence
- Dashboard: QlikView / Power BI
- MS Integration Services
- OLAP / ROLAP / MOLAP Architectures
- Supply Chain Manageme
Freelancer / Full stack Developer
Confidential, San Francisco
- Design, Implementation, Testing and Distribution of a Multi-Business Integration Solution on .NET Stack (MSSQL 2012, .NET Framework 4.5, WEB API 2.0 and ASP.NET MVC 4) that serves as a mediator between the company’s ERP(SAP) and external business components exposed by MINMINAS(Colombia). 2 months
- QlikView Dashboard/BI Architecture. N-Tier Dashboard and ETL Process for decision-making, by integrating the corporate HP’s PPM, SAP BW, and flat file sources. Solution design, implementation, testing, and distribution. 6 months
- Sales Platform upgrades. Requirements specification and solution analysis and design of upgrades on a new process for new commercial offers on MSSQL On-Premise/.NET Infrastructure. 3 months
- Healthcare platform upgrades. Project’s Scrum Master. Project planning and risk management. Technical advisor and configuration controller for the implementation of new modules on JBOSS/J2EE Information System. 6 months
- Technical consultant at pre-sales stages. Business requirements elicitation, solutions’ high-level design, planning, and costs estimation for Commercial Opportunities on Non-SAP Technologies (Angular 2, React JS, Microsoft .NET, Oracle, PHP, iOS, Android). 6 months
- Design and implementation of a corporate integration platform on .NET Stack (MSSQL 2012, .NET Framework 4.5, WEB API 2.0 and Angular 2). SAP Modules Integration by utilizing REST Services. Architecture design, technical consultancy and core modules implementation. 4 months
- Technical consultant. 2 months
- Projects leading, solutions planning, IT and consultancy, and solutions’ design and architecture. 15 months
- Collaborators in REST Services. 2 weeks
- Consultancy and leadership at Implementation and Delivery activities, Quality Assurance assessment and supervising, and Change Management. 17 months
- Business/Technical consultancy at process upgrades and re-engineering. SAP SD/FI/MM 4 months
- Business/Technical consultancy on process upgrades. SAP FI/MM 6 months
- Business/Technical consultancy on process upgrades. ETL process and SAP ERP integration. 3 months
- Business/Technical consultant on process upgrades/changes because of government regulations. SAP FI. 4 months
- Integration Architect, Project Controller. AS IS/TO BE consultancy and validation across the impacted areas and process in Confidential Móviles.
- Project’s Communication Orchestrator for identifying and addressing risk, gaps and emerging definitions with the project stakeholders. 7 months
Solutions Architect Jr
- Technical Leader in projects related to support, extension and modification of Self-Service/Pre-sales tools on ASP Classic, Visual Basic, .Net Framework 2.0, 2.5, 3.5 and 4.0, Entity Framework, ASP .NET, Oracle 9i/11g, ASP .NET MVC 2, WPF and Integration Services. 1 year
- Design, implementation and distribution of software components (Backend/Frontend on Microsoft .NET) for legacy tools across TI areas and its internal customers (Ordering, Customer Service, Providing, Collection and Sales). 7 months
- Analysis and design of the Service Oriented Architecture for the Confidential, a public healthcare research project with the Confidential á’s District which sought for Confidential History Automation.
.NET SOA Developer
- .NET Developer (WinForms, MSSQL Server 2005 and ADO .NET). Company’s CRM upgrade and re-factory. 2 months
- Design and implementation of Imaging processing modules (Open CV). 1 months
- Technical Leader. Design, implementation, distribution and support for the Control Access Solution designed by the company on .NET Framework 3.5, WinForms, ADO .NET/Entity Framework, ActiveX Controls. 2 years
- .Net Frontend/Backend N-Tier development. 1 year
- Embedded System’s Application Development on .NET Microframework. 1 year
- Socketed Communication Protocols Design and Implementation on .NET Microframework over sockets (RS-232, RJ-45, UART, I2C). 1 year