- I am a senior architect/developer and I bring 18+ years of professional experience designing, developing and delivering software solutions using a variety of technologies and products. I am a quick study with strong problem solving and seasoned management skills.
- My professional career includes significant lead role participation in software and system architecture design, software design and development, problem analysis and resolution, technical understanding of many computing environments, mentoring, and extensive project management.
- Microsoft Share Point Portal 2007 / WSS 3.0
- Microsoft Share Point Portal 2003 / WSS 2.0
- Oracle Portal 8i
- Dot Net Nuke 2.0 - 4.0
- Visual Studio 2003 and .NET Framework 1.1
- Visual Studio 2005 and the.NET Framework 2.0
- Visual Studio 2008 and the.NET Framework 3.5
- Microsoft Entity Framework
- Windows Forms
- Windows Services
- .NET Framework 2.0
- .NET Framework 3.5
- InfoPath 2003, 2007
- Windows Workflow Foundation
- Windows Communication Foundation
- SQL Server 2000/ Oracle 10g
- ERWIN Database Designer
- ESRI ArcIMS 4.0
- Geomedia WebMap
- AutoDesk MapGuide
- Hardware/Network Architectures
- Object Oriented Design and Development
- Full Lifecycle Development
- Source Control and Automated Deployment
- Web Graphics
- Adv - Advanced (3+ years), Int - Intermediate (1-2 years), Beg - Beginner (1 year or less)
Senior Solutions Architect
- Currently architecting e-commerce solutions on the .Net 3.5 and Microsoft Entity Framework(s), Windows Communications and Workflow Foundation(s) using a OOP and n-tier approaches. Still leveraging MOSS where applicable (call center, corporate intranet, reporting).
- Responsible for architecting enterprise applications based on end-user and process owner(s) input.
- Responsible for leading the development of applications and system integration efforts.
- Weekly reports to Director of Application Development and CIO/COO.
- Latest project: supply chain management system incorporating Amazon product data feeds into a rewards management cataloging system.
- I have lead or served as a Senior Consultant on projects for: Shared Health, International Paper, American Residential Services, Tennessee Department of Transportation, Helena Chemical, Regal Entertainment Cinemas, Service Master, Corrections Corporation of America. Most of these projects centered on Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 but ultimately materialized into I/O assessments and systems integration projects as client confidence were achieved.
- I was responsible for pre-sales technical support, business development, defining packaged solutions around SharePoint/SQL Analysis/Reporting Services.
- Served as Technical Lead on 5 projects.
- Responsible for leading SharePoint Deployment Planning Services engagements in the Tennessee Region.
Eastern Region Collaboration Solutions Architect
- I served as Task Manager, Web Core Service Lead (Eastern Region), Project Manager and my last role was Collaborative Solutions Architect for the Eastern half of the United States. The M&IS business group grew to over 300 people world wide.
- In the last four years at Confidential Hill I was responsible for architecting, developing, deploying and documenting enterprise portal systems for the Department of Defense.
- These portals were primarily Microsoft Share Point 2003 and DotNetNuke
Confidential, Port Arthur, Texas
- I also recognized the need for the publication of live content and soon began capturing and converting the office knowledge to databases.
- I created web applications to alleviate paper and labor such as the online purchase requisitions, vendor information db, purchase order system, and the DocStar document retrieval system
Confidential, Knoxville, Tennessee
- While pursuing contracts for Confidential, I was offered a temporary position with Confidential Information Systems on the night shift.
- After 3 months, I was moved to day shift and made responsible for maintaining system integrity; troubleshooting downtime problems; ensuring user access; compiling and creating reports; writing code in C++ and Paradox; creating and updating automated batch files; and general technical support for over 200 users.
- After recognizing the large amount of returned mail, I designed the "Mail Tracking and Trending System" to correct erroneous mailing addresses in the Eclipse database.
- I also assisted with the re-engineering of a ten year old database system and compiled the data dictionary and model for the 281 active tables and 100 plus C++ programs, identifying valid codes and relations between the database and the programs.
Confidential, Harriman, Tennessee
Co-Owner, Consultant, Programmer, Internet Evangelist
- I continued to immerse myself in all aspects of the Internet. Infoway managed six corporate client web sites, two of which housed online databases written in Perl and MySQL.
- Confidential equipped ourselves as one of the premier web design companies in the area. We soon broke new ground by installing an online, fully interactive travel accessories boutique for World Ventures Tours and Travel.
- Initially begun with only two computers, I soon managed a 6-server network including http, ftp, IIS 3.0, Remote Access Server, NT 4.0 (service pack 3) and a Microsoft Exchange Server.
Confidential, Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Database Programmer, Data Analyst, Hardware and Software Consultant
- While at Confidential, I designed and assembled data for five database systems to be loaded into Confidential Environmental Restoration (ER), Environmental Management Information System (EMIS) and the Oak Ridge Environmental Information System (OREIS).
- I also designed a fully automatic "push button" user friendly database system for HAZWRAP operation and reporting for Massachusetts Military Reservation's 2-year Johns Ponds Study including screens for data manipulation, statistical modeling, risk assessment reporting. In corporation of all Confidential and ER data download requirements were built in to assist Confidential data management group in Oak Ridge, saving time and money.