- More than 25 years professional programming, application development, management and architecture experience.
- Specialist in multi - tier application development, systems automation, fintech, document imaging, content management, smartcard technologies, payment systems, encryption and workflow design.
- Led (sometimes “able lieutenant”) team efforts across multiple enterprises my entire career.
- Built bridges. Tore down walls…
- Created stand-alone microservices to handle HSM operations.
- Another set for payment processors(VI, MC, etc.).
- Created SAAS solution for processing insurance applications, requests and distributions.
- Another for FHIR messaging.
- Received the 2000 Government Technology Leadership Award for development and implementation of Fort Hood Directorate of Logistics content management system. Developed CourtNet for the Carolina court systems.
- Extensive DBMS, Fintech and Content Management experience from the advent of the market to present.
- A specialist in automation, very familiar with imaging and database technologies, web and windows services, as well as HIPAA and other industry standards regarding information/document/records management and procedures, Standards surrounding software development, and ground-up software design through the entire SDLC. Very knowledgeable of team practices such as Agile, Lean, SAFe, VIP, Kanban, Waterfall, etc.
- .NET 1.x, 2.0, 3.x, 4.x, Core, Standard. 15+ years exp.
- C# (Visual Studio 2003 thru 2017). 15+ years exp.
- C++,Visual Basic (VB/VB.NET) (Visual Studio 4 thru 2017). 20+ years exp.
- UI/UX, PCI, ISO-8583, ISO-7812, Fintech, Accessibility Standards (508)
- TSQL (SQL Server 7+, 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014). 15+ years exp.
- Reporting Services (SSRS & Crystal Reports). 8+ years exp.
- PL/SQL (Oracle 9g, 10g, 11g, 12g). 12+ years exp.
- SQL (Generic ADO, DB2 (iSeries), ADO.NET, MS Access, MySQL). 20+ years exp.
- DTS/SSIS 10+ years exp.
- ASP, VBScript (Visual Studio 5, 6). 5+ years exp.
- ASP.NET, MVC 3/4/5 (Visual Studio 2003,2005,2008,2010,2012,2015,2017). 15+ years exp.
- VBA, MDX. 15+ years exp.
- WCF, WF, WPF, WebAPI 10+ years exp.
- Xamarin (VS for Android and/or iOS, formerly Mono), WebAPI (2), AngularJS (1,2), Node
- MS Windows 95, NT4, 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8.x, 10
- Visual Studio 4,5,6,2003,2005,2008,2010,2012,2013,2015,2017,2019
- MS Windows Server 4, 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012
- MS SQL Server 7, 2000, 2005, 2008/R2, 2012, 2014
- MS Office 95 thru 2016
- Adobe Acrobat
- Confidential Input Accelerator
- Confidential Formware
- KoFax Ascent Capture
- EMC2 Documentum
- ITI Imaging Made Simple (IMS)
- MBMS WinCMSS nUnit, xUnit, MS Test Framework
- Entity Framework, nHibernate
- MS TFS, GIT, other Confidential controls.
- SAP (NCO3)
- MS SharePoint
- MS Enterprise Manager & SQL Management Studio
- MS Query Analyzer & DTS Designer
- MS BI Development Studio
- ITI Image Management Server (IMS)
- Visa QuickChip, Digital Wallet
- HL7 FHIR
Sr (Solo) Applications Developer
- Windows service and APIs (SAAS) to process HL7 FHIR formatted messages to and from relational data and restful services.
- MVC site designed to manage processing and approvals for various cashiering actions.
- Designed and implemented code to comply with accessibility using the 508 Standard.
- Created and implemented a global supplication logging and alerting system using a common library and relational data Confidential .
- Windows Service and APIs to process purchasing and receiving data, as well as other logistics related information; high demand - high availability (Actual Coding time: 1 week; time to production: 1 month - branch record).
- Build and maintain payment processing systems, including virtual terminals and hosted payment pages.
- Developed a single point analysis engine and scoring system for determining and responding to risk and risk events.
- Designed and created hierarchic billing statements using recursive models to allow for “bills within bills”.
- Build and maintain credit card processing engines utilizing the .NET technology stack (including Core and Standard). Created the bridge between Confidential ’s SAAS API and WorldPay’s processing center to handle financial transactions using the ISO8583 messaging standard. Led the EMV, Golden Gate and Worldpay Total efforts, as well as implemented HSM encryption capabilities and Frontend systems development.
- Led the PA-DSS certification and remediation effort for Worldpay Total Integrated Payment Client including terminal development for Verifone and Igenico devices.
- Taught OWASP Top-10 to the department for 2 consecutive years.
- Build WebAPI backend and AngularJS front end for a scalable business management system.
- Build ASP.NET (VB.NET, C#, JS, JQuery) Business app for processing medical insurance claims for collection.
- Per Project work.
- Build ASP.NET (VB.NET, C#, TypeScript) Enterprise Web Application for bulk data ingestion into SQL Server. Per Project work.
- Worked on the eSupport system (automated driver download and installation).
- Created ISO-9660 image generator (bootable).
- Created a custom ESB for multiple components to interact during the update process.
Confidential, Austin, Texas
- Managed the ERP2 Data Workbench application development (for SAP) with a 24 hour SLA.
- Created SSIS package creation engine. Created .NET 4 services for consumption by multi-platform tenants.
- Developed a SAP connector using the latest NCO3 technology to mass process data from varying data sources into the SAP system (including customized mappings).
- Created plug-ins for CranSoft using IOC pattern (one instance of dependency injection for workflow).
- Application technology included web services, proxy classes, and lightweight UI objects to provide seamless integration with SAP and a superior user experience.
- Produced the 9.11 release of the DataWorkbench application (sole contributor). (C#/SAP). TDD using MS Test Framework and nUnit w/ Automated MSBuild.VS2012.
Senior (Lead) Developer
Confidential, Austin, Texas
- Developed multiple applications utilizing the .Net 3.5/4 framework (Winform, ASP.NET, WPF w/ nHibernate/Entity Framework & Custom IMap, Latent load of server-side processes (for performance)) to provide business solutions specific to the insurance and finance industries.
- Implemented development techniques to support SOA in an Agile environment, utilizing WCF and WF (C#).
- Created and maintained the Central Station SOA single point of entry system used to process inbound data in many forms, ultimately converting to XML and processing via XSLT and custom workflow modules.
- Provided integration with the LifePro asset management system using SSIS and T-SQL stored procedures to take WCF captured data, transform it into the Entity framework and serialize into the procedures.
- Extended XSLT to include reflection and DBMS calls post-transformation via custom xml tags. (C# / WCF / WPF / WF / VB.NET). VS 2010,2012.
Lead Developer (App Dev Consultant)
Confidential, Fort Worth, Texas
- Led a team of developers and analysts in various projects ranging from business objects driven reporting systems (SSRS and Crystal Reports) to business processing systems, including document management, imaging and scanning using Six Sigma processes (DMAIC).
- Created card processing SAAS systems for use in automated ATM transactions.
- Developed a complete loan document processing system, using only .NET 3/3.5 (C#(ASP.NET) & VB.NET(Winform)) and server-side barcode recognition tools, from scratch to msi setup package. Created imaging controls utilizing available resources (Winform VB.NET, C#.NET & MSOffice) to provide OCR capabilities at any desktop (at no additional cost).
- Created a labeling application (VB.NET/Winform) for collateral file folders using C#.NET 3.5 (PrintDocument).
- Developed an ASP.NET reporting site (C#) using DotNetNuke 5.01.
- Developed a system for processing returned certified mail pertaining to foreclosures resulting in over a 1000% productivity gain from previous systems (Winform/Web Service/ASP/ASP.NET - C#.NET 3.5). Visual Studio 2003,2005,2008,2010.
Senior Imaging Systems Specialist
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Primary responsibilities include design of image flow solutions for various customers using varying imaging technologies such as Confidential ’s Input Accel, Formware, proprietary softwares and numerous imaging control libraries.
- Developed reporting web sites for use with production image flow, specialty keying environments for various solutions, IBML scanner coupling software and import routines, image processing steps for handling automatic document type recognition as well as data capture, and much more.
- Visual Studio 2003,2005; ASP, ASP.NET, VB.NET, VBA, C#.
Director, Product Development
Confidential, Waco, Texas
- Developed document management system for the Directorate of Logistics, Fort Hood, Texas, including drill-down embedding into logistics systems. Awarded the Government Technology Leadership Award for 2000, saving 3 Corps, U. S. Army over $1.2 million per annum in overall logistics costs. Technologies included a multi-tier application schema in VB (Windows), C++ (for the HAL) and Java (other).
- Created CourtNet, a web interface linking the Carolina court systems to the outside world, providing public domain records lookup online, secure records interfaces, and new document generation (forms and reports) to the public and state/county employees. Technologies included a multi-tier application schema in VB, C++, Java, CGI and Perl. 6 month project duration.
- Developed customized document management system, in cooperation with several major insurance companies, for the insurance market. This included all HIPAA documentation as well as accounts management, forms recognition, data import, and various other features. Technologies included VB, ASP, VB.NET and ASP.NET.
- Developed smart card link library and OCX for use with various smart card applications, including time management, network login, library systems, pharmaceuticals, and many more. Technologies included custom hardware interface (initially, now using standard MS SCPC), C++, and VB. This is an ongoing library owned and maintained personally.
- Developed simplified document management system for Goodwill Industries, Intl. This provided Goodwill with the ability to create a revenue-generating service bureau, employing the handicapped. This project was done at cost and was not used in advertisement at my personal discretion. Technologies included ASP, VB.NET and ASP.NET.
- Created numerous “out of the box” solutions for office environments, including linking mailing systems directly into document management systems, automating film-based records management systems, providing customization tools for accounting systems such as Great Plains Accounting, Peachtree and others, and many more. Technologies included custom hardware interfaces, VB, VB.NET, C+, C#, Java, CGI, ASP and later ASP.NET.
- Created conversion software and process for converting several proprietary document management systems’ data into present technology standards including the Panasonic EFS, Canon’s Cano-File, and several others. To the best of my knowledge I am the only person capable of completely converting the Panasonic EFS data into open data.