- Having around 9 Yrs. of IT experience in requirements analysis, designing, developing and implementing Web Applications and Windows Applications using Microsoft Visual Studio 2015/2013/2010/2008 , C#, ASP.NET, .NET Framework, IIS Web Servers, MVC, MVVM design patterns and Databases such as SQL Server 2014/2012/2008.
- Proficient in C#, .NET, Web Forms, Windows Forms, ASP.NET, AJAX, WCF, WPF Web Services, ADO.NET, Data Entity Framework and XML.
- Expertise in implementation of optimized, secured WCF Services by using Service, Operation, Data, Fault and Message Contracts.
- Experience in developing User Interface (UI), Business Logic and Data Access components to meet user requirements.
- Experience in Developing XML Web Services Publishing and consuming them.
- Possess in-depth knowledge in SQL Server 2014, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2008R2, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2005/SQL Server 2000, Oracle with technologies such as Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Transact SQL.
- Hands on experience in developing applications to access data and data services in ADO.NET.
- Expertise in developing WPF and Win Forms applications using .NET Framework 4.6, 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 3.0 & 2.0
- Good hands on knowledge of OOPS (Object Oriented Programming Structure) and Agile methodology.
- Sound knowledge in C# .Net, WCF, WPF, LINQ, Entity Framework, ADO.Net, WinForms, and several design patterns.
- Experience working with .NET features like Events & Delegates, Generics & Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Serialization, LINQ.
- Extensive experience in RDBMS Database design, Modeling and Database maintenance in SQL Server environment.
- Experience on Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Troubleshooting performance issues in existing BizTalk environments.
- Deep understanding of WPF and related concepts, including data binding, Data Templates, Control Templates, MVVM
- Strong skills in writing XML, XSD, XPATH and transforming the documents in to HTML, XHTML using XSLT.
- Experienced with using Source Code Version Control Systems like MS Visual Source Safe (VSS) and TFS (Team- Foundation Server)
- Good hands on knowledge of Angular 5
- Worked on all activities related to the development, implementation, administration and support of ETL processes for large-scale Data Warehouses using SQL Server SSIS 2008.
- Hands on experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integrating System (SSIS) using SQL 2008/2005.
- Experience in Creating Store procedures and functions in SQl server to import data in to ElasticSearch and converting relational data in to documents.
- Good Knowledge in Implementing full text search, Synonym, Filters in Elasticsearch engine
- Exclusively developing and deploying Web Services using WSDL, UDDI and SOAP.
- Experience in Selenium Web driver.
- Excellent experience in web development using C#, ASP.NET with N-tier development environment.
- Strong Applications Development experience with back-end databases such as SQL Server, Oracle and MS Access using ADO/ADO.NET.
- Proven ability to analyze problems, root causes and develop innovative solutions to business challenges and streamlining operations
- Creation and Maintenance of MS Azure Cloud Infrastructure and Virtual Network between MS Azure Cloud and On-premise network for backend communication.
- Expert in Implement deploy and configure Azure websites, configure diagnostics, monitoring and analytics on Azure Platform along with scale and resilience for Azure Web sites.
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 7 & Linux
Languages: C#, C, C++ and Visual Basic 10.0/9.0/8.0/6.0.
.Net Framework: .Net Framework 3.5, 4.0,4.5, Entity Framework, Django
UI Frameworks: Bootstrap
Databases: SQL Server 2010,2012,2014, MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle 10g/9i
Web Technologies: ASP.MVC, ASP.Net, VB.Net,VB6,HTML 4/5, CSLA.Net, SCSS, AJAX, jQuery & jQuery UI,ReactJs, Angular 2,4, JSON, XML
Web Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS), Apache2
Integration Tool: Jenkins, redgate
Tools: Visual Studio 2010/2012, SoapUI, Toad, MySQL workbench, puTTy, VDI, Eclipse, sublime 3.0
Web Services: ASMX Web Services, WCF, Asp.NET Web API, NodeJs, PHP
SCM systems: SVN, GIT
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, RDS
.Net FullStack Developer
- Responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using JQuery and getting the Data back as JSON and parsing it onto the UI.
- Responsible for implementing the Client-Side Validations using JQuery and Java Script.
- Hands on Experience in ASP.NET MVC3/4/5, WCF, WPF, .NET 3.0/3.5/4.0.
- Involved in developing views and controllers as part of MVC pattern within the application.
- Responsible for developing the Data Access Layer (Model) using ADO.Net Entity Framework Model, and C#.
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with Entity framework in MVC.
- Worked on their HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) project. Researched and entered company equipment into corporate Web tool.
- Worked with ASP.NET MVC model binding that allows mapping HTTP request data with a model.
- Developed n-tier distributed .NET applications using Web Forms, Win Forms.
- Have been involved in project migration from ASP.Net to MCV 5
- Hands on Experience in using various frameworks, tools and technologies like Visual Studio.
- Deployed the project to Window Azure cloud platform, including host and SQL server deployment and local SQL
- Extensive Testing on the Performance of the Stored Procedures Developed Complex T-SQL code for the application conversions.
- Worked on SOAP and RESTFUL Service API using WCF which return XML and JSON data using WCF attributes.
- Responsible for designing and developing the database objects like Tables, Views, and Complex T-SQL Store Procedures involving Joins and using Temporary Tables, UDF(User Defined Functions)
- Created unit and integration test procedures for existing web application, SSIS routines and SSRS reports
- Implemented Error Handling in SSIS Packages.
- Developed various SSIS packages based on the client requirement.
- SSIS Package failures - Analyzing root cause and resolving the issues.
- Developed different Model View and generated views and implemented in Web Pages using Angular.JS.
- Developed code in VBA 2010 to extract data from spread sheets received from vendors and automatically update Access Database.
- Experienced in Unit Testing , Regression Testing and Code review using Visual Studio.
- Performed Unit Testing and also Automated testing using Selenium.
- Implemented Unit Testing , using Visual Studio
- Involved in automating many test methods using Selenium to reduce the no of runs required to run each test
- Updated and re-designed several internal tools from VB.NET 2010 bringing current software standards which facilitated automation of mundane tasks for accounting department.
- Converting an existing Access/Excel/VBA program to VB.NET /SQL Server.
- Used VB.NET in MVC framework for front-end development.
- Handling the tasks of designing and maintaining SQL databases and VB6 applications
- Developed classes using VB.NET for Tracing, Error Logging.
- Worked with Kendo UI for Asp.Net MVC application for developing a dashboard which contains the all the data including internet packages, plans, offers, and price for each internet package
- Developed new user interface components for different modules using Kendo UI with various controls including Grid controls, and chart controls etc.
- Developed new user interface components for different modules using Kendo UI .
- Experienced in Angular 2 Templates, directives, Routing and navigation, Components, Services and Data Binding.
- Angular 2 to develop and implement a user-friendly UI design for the presentation layer.
- Used Angular 2 HTTP Request to get data from web servers and process JSON data to render in the UI.
- Profound knowledge of Angular 2 concepts like Dependency Injection, Promises, Services, Scopes, Controllers, and Directives.
- Designed & developed new/enhanced applications using WPF/LINQ to manage data workflow aspect of business processes.
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.NET MVC Framework from visual basic (VB6) Application (C#.NET Entity Framework).
- Strong knowledge on Facets data model and custom web services
- Extensively used Silver light/WPF page layouts, animated transition controls and key-frame animations.
- Involved in creating and deploying of Silver light applications and web parts
- Developed Coding the presentation layer using WPF and Silver light & data binding elements of the view to properties in the view model.
- Built the integration and worked with Facets claims and developed the WCF web services to integrate.
- New Client Implementation and Facets Version Upgrade Implementation.
- Refactored all major components of a critical Single page Application greatly reducing technical debt.
- Created package JSON for Bower and consumed Restful web services using Angular JS2,4
- Designed and developed application using ASP.Net MVC Razor.
- Use Sql Server and Oracle for Database designing
- Used ADO.NET extensively for retrieving, querying, storage, and data manipulation for achieving continuous database connectivity.
- Cognitive about designing, deploying and operating highly available, scalable and fault tolerant systems using Amazon Web Services(AWS)
- Worked using AWS services along with wide and in depth understanding of each one of them.
- Highly skilled in deployment, data security and troubleshooting of the applications using AWS services
- Worked on creation of Cloud formation scripts to create the AWS instances.
- Cloned and configured the AWS and added Elastic IP, Elastic Load Balancer, and DNS in the AWS environment.
- Created SSL policies to automate the cipher selection in AWS .
- Worked on SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and consuming WCF Services, Web Services and WPF. Worked on CSLA.NET (Component based scalable logical Architecture) framework.
- Good Understanding of OOPS principles, Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD), Multithreading, Design Patterns, Architectural Patterns (MVC), MVVM and CSLA.NET framework.
- .Created using VBA in excel in accordance with company needs, paired with Python for web scraping purposes
- Generated complex dashboards using Excel VBA for forecasting of various project budgets.
- Deployed XML Web Services according to the business requirement.
- Designing and developing application using ASP.Net MVC Web API 2 which returns JSON file
- Working closely with product managers and customers to define, layout, and style various HTML 5, Bootstrap and CSS 3 user interfaces. User-interface coding using HTML5, jQuery, AJAX, and simple object.
- Developing Tabbed pages using Angular4 directives.
- Worked on Web application development using MVC 5.0/4.0 and ASP.NET Web Forms.
- The Presentation Layer was implemented in ASP.NET 2010 using Web Forms, User Control and Web Controls. Business logic was developed using C#.NET.
- Setup of Multi-Factor Authentication between the Azure and Ping Federated with AD on-prem passwords.
- Setup Intune software deployment to allow users to authenticate to Azure Tenant.
- Architect, develop, plan and migrate servers, relational databases (SQL) and websites to Microsoft Azure
- Building a service based application with ASP.NET WEB API to consumes services from apache and issues TLS/SSL s to the websites hosted on the customer IIS servers.
- Using JSON data for communication between client and server & GitHub for repository.
Environment: C#.NET,VB.NET Framework 4.5, ASP.NET, WCF, VBA,CSS3, MVC4, MVC5,Razor View Engine, Xml, Nunit, Kendo UI, HL7,JQuery BizTalk, Angular JS2,4, Type Script, Visual studio 2012,2013, IIS 7.0, GIT, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Bootstrap, Oracle 10g and 11g, Azure, HTML5 and CSS3Nunit, Unit Testing.
Confidential, Boise, ID
.Net FullStack Developer
- Developed the UI component architecture using jQuery, Java Script, CSS and RAZOR.
- Worked in an Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Maintained uniformity among all web pages in GUI and designed Master Pages and themes.
- Security features were provided using Cookies and Session ID so that unauthorized access could be denied.
- Used various server controls like Multi View and Grid View with extensive data binding to display, page and sort multiple records.
- Developed Web Forms for User Interfaces using ASP.NET and VB.NET using Server Controls, HTML Controls and User Controls.
- Responsible for generating classes for CSLA Object relational mapping objects. create user control and custom control for the Win forms using CSLA ; enhance the existing code and optimize it. Code review and regress Unit testing.
- Worked on SOA Service Oriented Architecture and consuming WCF web services and WPF. Worked on CSLA Component based scalable logical Architecture framework
- Created and deployed XML Web Services (WCF) using ASP.NET 2010 and C#, used them to generate the proxy class files based on the web services and consumed in web application.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to maintain design consistency across all web forms
- Developed WCF Services, defining Endpoints, Data Contracts, Message Contracts, Bindings, and Transaction management in service layer and Hosting WCF services
- Used SOAPUI & SOA Cleaner Express tool for testing WCF Services
- Established communication between different applications running on same/different platforms using WCF.
- Designed & developed cutting-edge application interfaces using WPF to deliver intuitive user experiences.
- Designed and developed Rich presentation tiers using WPF Expression Blend 4, Telerik components like RadPickerControl, RadRichTextBox .
- Used Validation Controls for corresponding validations required for business logic in Web Forms.
- Worked and deployed WCF Services using ASP.NET and C#.Net.
- Extensively used ASP.Net MVC architecture for the Web application design to have the application layers loosely coupled.
- Perform all Facets of design, application development and deployment within the .Net architecture based on programming guidelines/standards
- Experience in all Facets of SDLC including Requirement gathering, Specification reviews, Designing, Implementing, testing, Quality Assurance, and Maintenance.
- Perform all Facets of design, application development and deployment within the .Net architecture based on programming guidelines/standards.
- Converted a single instance database to Oracle 11g RAC.
- Involved in RAC administration including 11g Oracle and 10g database, cloning, tuning, patching and monitoring.
- Imported data into SQL Server 2012 from Oracle 11g data source and created complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Indexes, Tables, and Views.
- Used Data Transformation Services to import the data in SQL server from heterogeneous data sources like Excel, Access and Oracle .
- Developed Single page Application (SPA) for fast access and used Bootstrap for Responsive Web design.
- Responsible for designing the User Interface by coding in HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, bootstrap to build a SPA
- Developed the server side code using VB.NET client side code using Java Script with Visual Studio IDE.
- Designing and developing Web forms using VB.NET .
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.NET MVC Framework from visual basic( Vb6 ) Application (VB.NET,EntityFramework7.0)
- Worked on development and supports of the legacy VB6 applications.
- Used LINQ to build set of operations, parameters and expression during execution a set of data from SQL Server.
- Involved in designing and coding the various core components and UI Screens for the Outbound Interface in the Application using ASP.NET, AngularJS2 and Kendo UI .
- Implemented KendoUI MVVM framework, widgets and charting .
- Created an Administrator console with the extension use of the Kendo UI platform to allow the administrator to review and update information about different users
- Used Angular 2 HTTP Request to get data from web servers and process JSON data to render in the UI.
- Designed user interface using Angular 2 web forms
- Implemented Angular 2 Routing, Navigation, Components and Services.
- Implemented Angular 2 pipes such as date, string length slice and number.
- Designed and developed using framework Angular 2 along with HTML5, CSS3 and Typescript.
- Created various Modules, Components for the entire application using Angular 2.s
- Developed and configured Envelopes, Messaging ports and receive Functions for BizTalk application.
- Created the BizTalk archestration to consume and expose the WCF services.
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, used extensively Grid views, Data Set, Data Table and Data Adapter to render reports.
- Effectively implemented ASP.NET 2010 security infrastructure for authenticating and authorizing user access as well as performing other security related tasks.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using AWS Cloudwatch.
- Creating cloud formation scripts for hosting software on AWS cloud. Automating the installation of software through PowerShell scripts .
- AWS Import/Export accelerates moving large amounts of data into and out of AWS using portable storage devices for transport
- Add project users to the AWS account with multifactor authentication enabled and least privilege permissions
- Design & Develop data driven framework using Selenium WebDriver and Implemented automation using S elenium Web Driver and C#.
- Involved in implementation of Test Automation Framework build using Selenuim Web Driver to handle Angular applications.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver and created Selenium automation scripts in C# using Nunit prior to agile release
- Developed parameterized SQL queries and stored procedures to query database tables in T-SQL.
- Created Views by applying complex queries on multiple tables to create the virtual tables and implemented Cursors in Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2014, Implemented Joins in Stored Procedures to get the desired data by joining multiple tables.
- Involved in testing like Unit test, Integration test, Acceptance test and Regression testing using NUnit and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios.
- Develop and support WCF web services
- Involved in design, coding and testing of multi-tier Windows Form / WPF application and ASP.NET Application.
- Develop user interfaces using ASP .NET and windows client using C#
- Develop reports using MS SQL Server and SSRS
- Migration of SQL Server database to SQL Azure Developed the necessary Stored Procedures and created Complex Views using Joins for robust and fast retrieval of data in SQL Server using T-SQL.
- Involved in loading patient data from the ftp server of the providers into the SQL server database, using SSIS
- Responsible for testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting the technical problems.
- Designed and developed parameterized reports, linked reports, matrix and tabular reports with drill down, drill through and drop down menu option using SSRS.
- Migrated the existing SharePoint sites to .Net MVC with Azure Cloud environment .
- Involved in the design and development of web application in C#.NET, ASP. Net, User Controls and deployment in the Azure environment.
- Designed and implemented Windows Azure OMS Hybrid Automation.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr. .Net Developer
- Involved in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) for requirement analysis through designing, coding, Debugging, Implementation and integration.
- Used Razor view and ASPX (C#) as a view engine to make the code simple, enable to mix and match view templates.
- Used Java Script on web forms to perform validation controls.
- Extensively involved in Developing Components for Business Layer and Data Layer, implementation in MVC Architecture
- Extensively used ASP.NET MVC 3.0, Entity Framework and C# for new development.
- Created Stored Procedures to perform automated rules, updating to related tables using SQL Server
- Converted the existing Database system to meet the new requirements and utilized the various class libraries.
- Designed a web application using web API with Angular JS and populated data using Entity Framework to model and manage data from SQL Server.
- Created validation rules and configurations for validation engine.
- Developed Query for generating drill down reports in SSRS 2008.
- Built effective queries for high-performance reporting and rendered them to HTML, XML, PDF and Excel formats using Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Implemented Separate query processing using LINQ and created data entry web applications with LINQ to SQL CRUD operations.
- Involved in developing WCF web services using SOAP/HTTP to communicate with the legacy.
- Created Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers using T-SQL to maintain complex data.
- Consumed XML Web Services using C#.
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.NET MVC Framework (C#.NET).
- Used TFS for version control and source code maintenance.
- Involved in day to day production supports and development of change controls requested by client.
- Used SQL Server reporting services.
Environment: Visual Studio 2012, C#, XML, ASP.NET 4.0, MVC, ADO.Net, Java script, Entity Framework, Web API, JQUERY, LINQ, Lambda Expression, SQL Server 2012, WCF, WPF, XAML, SSRS Reports, SVN, TFS
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Significant role in Analysis and Design stages of the project life cycle.
- Designed, developed and tested forms using Visual Studio.NET 2012.
- Design and develop the GUI, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer.
- Developed a suite of applications including Windows service's and a WinForms test harness - allowing member purchasing via biometric reads using Visual Studio 2008 (C#, .NET 3.5, LINQ), SQL Server 2008, Castle Windsor, Microsoft Application Blocks, and M2-Hamster Plus.
- Involved in Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) solutions using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Worked on managing SOAP UI Webservices and Kendo UI Designing.
- Created Tasks, Sites, InfoPath forms that can be used to easily create XML forms to meet each business-specific need using SharePoint Portal Services.
- Designed and Developed Master and Content Pages (Web Forms) using ASP.Net Server Controls and CNet as code-behind.
- Developed web services for premium calculation and coverage.
- Deployed the 3-Tier Architecture Application with UI, Business Layer and Data Access layers using CNET.
- Used Microsoft Messaging Queue (MSMQ) technology for Inter- process communication.
- Implement Role Based security with Form Based Authentication.
- Developed web services and used them for data access layer and business layer.
- Implemented and consumed Web Services (SOAP, WSDL and UDDI) for automatic dump in SQL server.
- Written complex SQL queries with Joins on multiple tables, stored procedures, triggers, backup and restore database, define roles, create database users and used Data Transformation Services (DTS)
- Decided all the Security Concern (IIS Security, Web application security and Database Security) needs to be taken during application development.
- Developed the web user controls and dynamic creations of web controls.
- Used SQL Server as backend and implemented ADO.NET data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Dataset, Data table.
- Created reports to create, deploy, and manage reports using Crystal Reports.
- Used Object Oriented Programming in developing controls using interfaces.
- Used C#, data grids and XML to pull the data from the database and display it on the UI.
- Designed Logical and Physical Data Model.
- Developed application Data Flow Diagrams (DFDs) using MS Visio.
- Involved in unit testing, fixing bugs and maintenance of the product.
- Used Visual Source Safe for source code version controlling.
- Used Visual Source Safe for source code version controlling.
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Design and Development Phases of project
- Created stored procedures and used Entity framework.
- Preparation and Execution of Unit Test Cases
- Worked on new user stories in each sprint.
- Worked on Scrum and agile methodology.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using ASP.NET MVC, .NET Framework4.0, C#
- Extensively used Entity Framework with WCF services.
- Used views like Partial and Shared views for displaying results, which contains the business logic.
- Involved in developing WCF services using C#, to centralize the business process.
- Used fluent validations and JQuery to provide Client-side validations.
- Used JQuery Ajax for server calls from client.
- Worked with TFS for handling version control.
- Designed and created database tables in Sql Server 2012.
- Created stored procedures and user-defined functions to interact with the database.
- Involved in TDD and mock up unit testing.
Environment: C#, Visual Studio.NET 4.0, ASP.NET MVC 4, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2012, WCF, HTML, Repository and Unit of Work patterns, JQuery, Bootstrap, CSS, TFS, MOQ