I am seeking a software architect or senior - level development position that would allow me to create innovative, elegant software solutions to solve complex business problems.
- .NET Framework (C#)
- OO/Design Patterns
- ASP.NET AJAX
- Vuejs with TypeScript
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
- N-Tier Application Design
- RESTful Services
- Unit Testing/FakeItEasy
- Team City
- K2 Blackpearl
- Used C#, MVC, EF Code-First, and ASP.NET core to add various new endpoints to production web application, including API integration for partners, allowing internal users to enter new orders, and various other improvements.
- Migrated production data from Mongo db to SQL Server and updated C# code accordingly.
- Perform production releases.
- Performed production DB support.
- Streamlined release process, including project restructuring into a new GitHub repository and developing a more efficient branching strategy.
- Performed and presented 3rd-party integration analysis to senior management.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Coded various enhancements to the Confidential Reporting Site.
Infrastructure Team Developer
- Created CQRS query store architecture for redesign of the SA application used for every non-trivial query in the SA application.
- Created autonomous components/microservices that use NServiceBus sagas and RabbitMQ to automate receiving various types of complex payments. Included retry functionality through the NServiceBus saga as well as auditing, logging, and various types of payment methods, including third-party integration with credit card processors.
- Created a WebAPI using CQRS, NServiceBus and RabbitMQ for integrating the SA application with Quality-Driven Software, a third-party online survey system.
- Used vuejs, TypeScript, SMACSS, MVC, NServiceBus, and RabbitMQ to code a redesign of the SA Client Portal.
- Created a number of POCs for MongoDB, Cosmos, and various other technologies for evaluation.
- Used Team City and Octopus Deploy for continuous integration.
Sr. Software Architect
- Responsible for overall architecture, development, and database design of a complex web application that helps subcontractors in the construction industry manage many aspects of their business, including inventory, safety, drug screening, and training issues. Used SPA/Knockout/JQuery/MVC and WCF web services to create the framework for a mobile-friendly, extensible, maintainable site with a rich user experience.
- Responsible for overall architecture, development, and database design of a complex web application that helps general contractors, subcontractors, and owners manage extremely complex billing procedures as well as automating lien waiver, reporting, API integration, personnel, and punch list issues. A two-year development effort, this enterprise-level complex web application used SPA/Angular/JQuery and RESTful web services to create a mobile-friendly, extensible, maintainable site with a rich user experience.
Sr. Software Developer
- Used ASP.NET 3.5 and C# to create a large web application that allows correspondents to open brokerage accounts in our back-office trading platform. Used the abstract factory design pattern so the web application could be completely customized based on the needs of each correspondent.
- Used C# and .NET 3.5 to create a highly customizable report generator that retrieves information from the database or parses text files to create PDF or text reports by combining all correspondent reports into single or multiple files.
- Created a complex web application that automates the complicated workflow necessary for managing mortgage credit certificates for home loans. Used C#, ASP.NET 3.5, SharePoint, K2 Blackpearl, and K2’s Case Management Framework.
- Created WCF services using C# and NET 4.0 to simplify access to a socket library that provided access to Confidential ’s back office trading system. Used a Queue Manager to throttle active connections during peak load times to minimize down time. Also created a logging/reporting framework to allow Confidential visibility to system usage.
- Used ASP.NET 2.0 and C# to implement a new security model for Confidential ’s biggest secure site that secures both access to applications as well as access to data for those applications. The security model allows for different users in various roles to have one-off access to other data at their access level or lower. Also crested admin application that allows authorized business users to control access to the site.
- Completely redesigned Confidential ’s biggest secure site to use an enterprise-level N-Tier architecture, ASP.NET 2.0, and C#. Also created content management site for some areas of the site.
- Created framework project with common code useful across application domains, including a number of custom controls and other commonly needed functionality.
- Used ASP.NET 3.5 and C# to create a check request application that interfaces with Confidential ’s back office trading system and allows correspondents to request checks for their clients.
- Was responsible for converting and mapping existing website users from Confidential ’s old back office trading system to the new one. Because of numerous instances of many offices combining and others splitting as well as continuing to support one-off functionality, allowing users to see both their old data and new data was especially challenging.
- Created various other applications used to view and manage municipal bonds, retail bonds, or other financial data.
- Responsible for helping to lead the redesign of Confidential ’s main corporate website as well as helping to analyze issues if any of the sites went down.
- Led the effort to redesign Confidential ’s custom software to implement enterprise-level design principles.
Consulting through Software Architects
- While a consultant at Confidential and under a very tight deadline, used .NET 2.0 and C# to modify a Confidential web application and windows service by adding security and encryption enhancements necessary for credit card PCI compliance as well as added the ability for those applications to support the different processes needed for their new MovieStop stores.
- Migrated and refactored the Electronic Signature Capture Application to ASP.NET 2.0 and C#.
- Technologies used include Windows services, ASP.NET, RSA encryption, OO, SQLServer 2005, stored procedures, web services, remoting, serialization/ deserialization, XML, and the abstract factory design pattern.
Sr. Software Developer
- Technologies used include Web Services, OO, WebParts, Personalization/Portals, and Custom Controls.
- Used the Bridge design pattern to develop reusable Generic controls that can access any business object and dynamically generate GUI.
- Also developed communication framework between the controls.
- Responsible for creating and presenting various cutting-edge demos to present to management and to train development team.
Senior PC Programmer/Analyst
- Worked as functioning technical lead for the IT department and was responsible for most new development initiatives as well as defining best practices for the development group.
- Used .NET and C# to create a Framework Project used by all of the company’s .NET developers.
- Used ASP.NET and C# to create several administration sites for many of the company’s web applications.
- Used ASP.NET and VB.NET to create a web-based survey/employee evaluation system,
- Used ASP.NET and C# to create a web application to collect and administer technical information.
- Used ASP.NET and C# to create a web application that calculates advertising rates for newspaper inserts.
- Used ASP.NET, C#, and VB.NET to create a Credit Bank web application.
- Used WinForms and C# to create a series of applications that integrate remote XML ads into TDMN’s ad order entry system.
- Used ASP, COM+, and MTS to create a web applications that interfaces with multiple systems and generates a report of all missing graphic in the pagination system for classified ads.
Web Application Developer
- Added online survey, community registration, and other functionality.
Allaire Solutions Developer