- Recognized as an articulate professional with a positive outlook, a high level of integrity, and comfortable with ambiguity. Skillful of both group and independent working environments.
- A positive, self - confident, proactive worker.
- Proven software development and architectural design with 16+ years’ experience designing and developing enterprise mission-critical integration systems.
- A leader and Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Confidential technologies including Confidential BizTalk Server, Visual Studio.NET, integration technologies well as healthcare, monitoring, and instrumentation methodologies. Strong technology, architecture, communication, interpersonal, management, and problem-solving skills to achieve and exceed set objectives.
- C#, REST API, JSON, Python, SOA-based web services (AWS and Azure, database front-end applications, VB.NET, ASP.NET, PowerShell, WMI automation, XML, Cocoa, Xamarin and Telerik tools Senior .NET Full Stack and BizTalk developer, as well as designing enterprise solutions with full test suites on and off premise. Well versed in AWS and Azure development and designing cloud solutions (multiple Azure and AWS certifications) Patented author of .NET enterprise solution testing suite for HL7 deidentification of PHI (Link) Proven architectural and design skills for complex integration solutions, specializing in healthcare. Healthcare integration expertise with Epic, dbMotion, and Meditech.
- Server Applications: BizTalk Server 2002/2004/2006 R 2/2009/2010/2013/2019 subject matter expert, SQL Server 2008/2012/2017 , T-SQL, IIS, SCOM, TFS, Sharepoint, Git, and AD) (previously VSTS)
- BizTalk 360 Product Specialist Cloverleaf Level 1 Certified OS Environments: Windows Server platforms, networking and clustering technologies. 35+ Active Confidential Certification as a Confidential Certified Professional including but not limited to (3) BizTalk Server (2004/2006/2010 ), (8) .NET certifications, (3) C# certifications. Created support on launch of Confidential Azure, including Access Control and Service Bus Responsible for the technology review of 2 BizTalk Server publications by Apress as well as an author on the BizTalk 2006 MCTS exam.
Software Developer - Specialist
- Design and develop custom API’s for internal API enterprise framework and multiple internal projects.
- Built first API gateway for Confidential, as well as developing API standards guidelines for all future internal API work across all divisions.
- Designed and built Filex solution (Windows service) that supports multiple transports of file to and from AWS and on premise (ActiveMQ and S3) supporting multiple formats (File, S3, scripts, REST, etc).
- Built internal project to migrate work items (including attachments) from Rally to VSTS, saving the company thousands of man hours to migrate 80+ projects to the new VSTS system.
- Designed internal .NET Core solution templates as well as API catalog using Swagger and custom post events in VS.NET to auto push API documentation to internal catalog for internal reuse visibility.
Senior Strategic Integrations Developer
- Architect and develop custom solutions in any language for Confidential Enterprise Services customers that allows the customer to integrate with the Confidential API in an enterprise environment.
- Created several in house tools for enterprise use such as the Confidential Business Admin Toolkit (open source enterprise project which also shows customers how to develop against the Confidential API, used by all large Confidential business accounts) and the Data Migration Toolkit which helps customers migrate large amounts of data to Confidential .
- Developed a Migration Scripts public site which gave customers custom Powershell scripts to assist in migrating large accounts to Confidential .
- Also developed the Confidential AutoCAD plugin to allow users to integrate AutoCAD documents with Confidential.
Senior BizTalk/.NET Developer
- Designed and created suite of custom BizTalk Enterprise adapters for Meditech, Hadoop, Teradata, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and SQLite. Created API automated solution testing framework built on .NET for processing HL7 messages from outside vendors into Cloverleaf and BizTalk systems that has been patented in the US. Includes a custom deidentification engine which constantly updates its data generation needs as well as full auditing and error handling frameworks.
- The framework also includes automatic transporting of files to M RESTful web services, SOAP and file systems for Windows and Linux.
- Created custom BizTalk proof of concept and production solutions which includes a full HL7 segment parsing solution for real-time analyzation of data into Big Data systems, an HL7 acknowledgement pipeline component which replaces the Confidential accelerator components for HL7, and several others.
- Co-authored multiple HL7 documents published by Confidential for the healthcare industry.
- Created internal BizTalk training and gave collaboration for team members.
Senior Software Developer (BizTalk)
- Developed multiple enterprise level BizTalk solutions for the dental insurance industry including custom pipelines (dynamic BAM, PGP encryption/decryption, Zip compression/decompression and more), all living on the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) platform for WDS. Wrote full BAM tracking system (custom pipeline components and an audit/logging update service) for end-to-end logging (with message archiving) to implement enterprise level tracking at WDS to meet customer needs.
- Also wrote multiple WCF/RESTful services to interact with ESB as well as itineraries and business rules for dynamic transformation and routing.
- Worked on multiple solutions involving HIPAA EDI transactions with transformations (including 834, 820, 270, 835 and acknowledgements).
- Duties also include architectural design for multi-server BizTalk redundant system, as well as BizTalk 360 integration with all projects for better monitoring.
- Also have given multiple brownbags to employees for such topics as advanced pipeline component design, schema design and ESB training.
- Written high level and detailed design documentation for each project I have been involved with also. Built BizTalk 2013 sandbox environment for next version of the product and developed new Industry Scan Library project that gathers RSS feeds for web site retrieval.
Senior BizTalk Solutions Developer
- Developed, support, and troubleshoot large BizTalk 2010/ESB in-house application (TBT) for labor services distributed application (custom pipeline components, orchestrations), as well as writing automation, and integration for best practices with the development team.
- Designed the first BizTalk 2010 multi-server environment with clustering technologies, and main consultant on all BizTalk decisions.
- Also SCOM 2007/2012 administrator for server farm (2800 servers), implementing best practices, troubleshooting and writing Powershell automation.
- Developed C# distributed application based on SQL Server to validate application deployments in an IT environment.
- Program is technology agnostic and can be used for any custom or boxed application, very customizable with 8 tests to use to verify 1-unlimited amount of servers.
Senior Software Automation Engineer
- Duties include owning and writing automation software for largest SCOM deployment of over 180,000 servers in 82 management groups.
- Wrote extensive automation for agent healing and installs/reinstalls that brought down escalations from 1000/month to less than 90, saving Confidential almost $400,000 per year.
- Worked heavy on Keynote and Gomez systems as well, including use of the Enterprise Adapter connecting to Keynote.
- Worked on SCOM 2012 migration also for Hotmail beta to the new system, writing code to migrate the management groups over to 2012.
- Wrote custom management packs for over 70 applications (including support. Confidential .com, Office 365).
- Worked extensively with product groups on Failure Mode Analysis (FMA), delivering training and brown bags, along with code reviews and best coding practices.
Senior Azure Engineer
- Job areas include support and deployment of our PPE and Production AccessControl and ServiceBus services that are hosted on Windows Azure, developing heat map monitoring solution to be able to monitor our VMs in the cloud.
- Was the first operations engineer on this startup team, and assigned with writing internal tools, processes, oncall support and integration with the other Azure teams.