- Over 8+ years of IT Experience in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirement analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, integration, deployment, documentation and maintenance of Web Applications, Windows Applications, Client/Server, N - Tier Applications in .NET framework using C#.Net, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX, Web Services, IIS, SQL Server, LINQ, MVC, Entity Framework, WCF 4.5, WPF, TFS (Team foundation server).
- Utilized current and upcoming industry trends and practices to create Sitecore CMS websites. Developed, coded and reviewed Sitecore CMS web programs.
- Built highly customized Corporate and e-Commerce Websites using Word Press and Sitecore CMS platforms.
- Solid Experience with Data Accessing using Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset in ADO.NET and Language Integrated Query (LINQ) Providers for data manipulation.
- Strong understanding of OOP Concepts and good knowledge of common Design Patterns.
- Expert in Healthcare/Pharmacy, Travel and hospitality Billing solutions and services.
- Experienced with using Source Code Version Control Systems like CVS, MS Visual Source Safe (VSS) and TFS (Team Foundation Server).
- Experience in creating Test Cases and performing Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Functional Testing.
- Experience of creating and Integrating REST- full API / Web Services for Websites.
- Optimized code development, securing the application and re-factoring the code.
- Hands-on experience in using different software methodologies like Waterfall, Agile, Scrum and Test-driven.
- Extensive working experience in Sitecore platforms like Web Content Management.
- Have Strong CMS experience (Content management system) .Net Nuke, Sitecore 7, 8 development experience.
- Experienced in Sitecore CMS Solutions to design .Net application features and expertise in create/install Packages, Personalization, Pipeline, TDS and Glass Mapper.
- Good Knowledge of WPF Applications using XAML.
- Good knowledge over message queue (MQ) processing on windows.
- Strong Experience in using SOA/Web Services and WCF.
- Experience in developing applications using WPF, Win forms and Web forms.
- Experience developing software with ASP.NET and MVC.
- Experience with data access using Entity Framework.
- Good knowledge over MS dynamic CRM metrics.
- Experience in Oracle supplied packages, Dynamic SQL, Records and PL/SQL Tables.
- Experience in database design and server-side programming in SQL-Server and Oracle.
- Extensively worked with stored procedures, triggers in SQL Server … and Oracle database servers.
- Experience in leading and supporting team, offshore co-ordination, customer and client relationship.
- Goal oriented team player, Self-motivated, hardworking professional, quick learner and communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in an organized manner, work on tight schedules and deliver high quality applications on time.
Sr. Sitecore Developer/Sr .NET Developer
- Involved in designing the Sitecore Information Architecture for the sprint requirements.
- Involved in Re - Design and developed Data Access layer, Business layer and Application layer (user interface) for the web application.
- Develop .NET web-based applications using Web Forms, MVC, and Web API with a SQL Server back-end to replace all legacy applications with modular apps that provide internal customers flexible and on-demand access to critical performance data, and a reduction in ad-hoc development requests of nearly 50%.
- Created new MVC controller renderings in Sitecore.
- Created new pipelines for implementing custom 404-page implementation.
- Created custom Sitecore workflow to authorize the content as per the business team.
- Created custom Email Actions for workflow to trigger emails to users for the content approval.
- Conducted routine maintenance tasks to debug errors and restore functionality of applications.
- Evaluated completed developmental tasks to ensure compliance with specified standards.
- Hands-on Experience developing applications in 4.5 Framework using Visual Studio 2013.
- Created customized rule data rendering to change the components dynamically based on rules.
- Integrated Coveo search API to develop search operations in Sitecore web applications.
- Developing View, Control rendering components in MVC.
- Configured global level cache for rendering in Sitecore.
- Working with TDS (Hedgehog) & glass mapper to access Sitecore items in the code.
- Used Forms Authentication and created custom Authorization Policy (Role Based Access).
- Attended sprint grooming and planning meetings to get the requirements and translated customer requirements into new features and services.
Sr. Sitecore Developer/.NET Developer,
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Developed functional requirement specifications by collecting data and preparing use cases.
- Utilized Sitecore CMS solutions to design .Net application features.
- Upgrading Sitecore from 7.5 through 8.0.
- Utilized current and upcoming industry trends and practices to create Sitecore CMS websites.
- Developed, coded and reviewed Sitecore CMS web programs.
- Wrote HTML, CSS and created Sitecore templates.
- Created REST service using ASP.NET Web API, C#.Net
- Used Sitecore analytics to track user's activity and make suggestions.
- Implementing Sitecore solution so as to make it compatible for both web forms and MVC.
- Created Layout, Sub Layouts and Configured and scheduled tasks in Sitecore.
- Used Sitecore Admin pages to configure/maintain cache settings, Stats for fine tuning cache settings.
- Reviewed requirements and integrated Sitecore CMS with SharePoint and systems.
- Implemented Sitecore caching methods.
- Created Restful service using ASP.NET Web API.
- Designed database models with help of SQL server.
- Supported acceptance testing and load testing processes and documented results.
- Carried out primary troubleshooting activities in production and test environments.
Environment: Visual Studio 2013, MVC 5, TFS, GitHub, C#, MySQL, .Net Framework 4.5, Sitecore CMS 7.5/8.0, CSS3, SVG, HTML5, Bootstrap.
Sitecore Developer/Sr .Net Developer
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for development process and Agile including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Optimized Sitecore environments by analyzing the existing set up and using best practices to create reusable Sitecore templates and layouts.
- Involved in utilizing the Sitecore CMS solution for creating web applications by designing .Net applications.
- Involved in Migrating from old website to Sitecore.
- Created Ribbons/Buttons, Packages and Data Templates with Standard Values in Sitecore.
- Made several enhancements for clients to their existing Sitecore solutions based on the needs of the organizations.
- Designed Sitecore Asp.Net MVC project solution.
- Involved in Developing a Web application to display products, check customer status, make a new customer registration, maintain patient and prescriber details, material management, order management etc.
- Developed custom User Controls to reduce the complexity in UI coding and provide better look and feel.
- Created and consumed Web Services using WCF to send data about Patients to Insurance Companies, Send Order Details for Medical Products and Pharmacy, Get Order Status etc.
- Used Web Services for data transfer to store data in the Database.
- Developed customizable interface for the clients - employees using XML and transformed to HTML using XSLT.
- Used Master Pages, CSS &Themes for the consistent look of the application.
- Involved in writing complex SQL Statements and Stored Procedures, Indexes to validate data and ensure system integrity and security.
- Used Grid View, Data List and Repeater controls to display data.
- Used AJAX controls such as Calendar, Update Panel to increase the web page's interactivity and usability.
- Created the SSIS package and Scheduled Jobs for executing the stored SSIS packages which were developed to update the database on Daily basis.
- Created customized reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Involved in setting-up the production environment, and worked as primary support for production system.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, MVC, TFS, GitHub, C#, Java Script, MySQL, .Net Framework 4.0, Sitecore CMS 7.5, CSS, SVG, HTML, Bootstrap, SSIS, WCF.
- Involved in communicating with the clients, gathering requirements for the development of different applications.
- Used WPF in creating different animated scenes using the combination of transforms, animation controls (storyboard, double animation) and color effects.
- Implemented WPF in creating custom controls, 3D graphics.
- Worked with Type 1 and 2 dimensions, fact tables, star schema design, Operational Data Store (ODS) and other data warehouse concepts.
- Implemented complex business logic using C# entity - object model in the process of re-engineering one of the existing modules.
- Designed the front-end user interface by using Asp.Net, HTML and Telerik RAD Ajax controls.
- Built, manipulated, edited and repurpose word press plug-in in accordance to customer needs.
- Expert in user interface development WPF and XAML.
- Developed Web Services, which can be used by a number of clients in getting useful data.
- Worked with WCF Service Contracts, Data Contracts, Operation Contracts, Instance Modes and Security of the services.
- Used Ajax Controls for calendar control and free text box controls on the UI.
- Converted Applications from VB.NET (Win Forms) to Web Forms(C#).
- Created Database objects like Tables, Stored Procedures and Triggers using Oracle 10g.
- Used XML/XSLT for data transformation and worked on windows forms.
- Designed and developed reports using SSRS depending upon the input parameters.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server.
- Have arranged Live Meetings, Conference Calls in case situation demands for resolving issues.
- Involved in developing small tools using SQL, which would automate certain time, framed activities (which were earlier done manually) and hence improve the productivity of our team.
Jr .NET Developer
- Interacted with business analysts in gathering the requirements for the application.
- Designed and Developed the Application using ASP.NET.
- Created Web Forms using C#.Net and ASP.NET with Visual Studio.
- Designed user interfaces for the web using XHTML.
- Created and validated Web Pages (Master pages, themes, and Site navigation maps) by using AJAX.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to accomplish uniformity of all web pages.
- Managed session state using SQL Server.
- Involved in writing the code for the application, Exceptions, Tracing the errors and bug fixing.
- Used WPF and WCF to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Used ADO.Net for database connectivity and retrieving data from SQL server.
- Used Dataset, Data Reader, Data Adapter classes of ADO.NET to communicate with SQL Server.
- Experience working with word press and customized word press installations using Dreamweaver.
- Developed application by implementing Model View Control (MVC) design patterns.
- Experience managing enterprise implementations of healthcare information.
- Had good knowledge on XAML and WPF.
- Developed SQL stored procedures for data manipulation and querying data from SQL server and involved in UNIT testing.
- Worked with Web controls, User controls and Custom controls.
- Used SMTP mail class of .NET for the users to send mail with suggestions, receive any alerts, receive confirmation notice etc.
- Developed custom ad - hoc reports by using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control and management.
- Involved in unit testing and integration testing of the Application.