- 7+ years of experience in complete life cycle of Software Development that includes requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and deployment using Visual Studio 2010/2012/2015 .
- Extensive experience in .NET applications based on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS), Internet Technologies, Web based, Client/Server, N - tier and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in Writing TSQL (DDL, DML AND DCL), developing/creating new database objects such as Tables, Views, Indexes, Complex stored procedures, function(UDF), cursors, and triggers, locking issues, BCP, common table expressions (CTEs), SQL Server Agent profiler using SQLSERVER 2008 R 2/2012/2014.
- Experience in Agile software development methodology and Test-driven development (TDD) including SCRUM Framework
- Experience in Design patterns like Singleton and MVVM and in working on Web services, SOAP, AngularJS, WSDL, Database design, Object Oriented Architecture, XML, HTML, DHTML, CSS.
- Experience in developing User Interface using Web Forms, Win Forms, AJAX Toolkit, CSS, HTML and jQuery, Angular JS.
- Experience with Client-Side Frameworks jQuery /Angular JS and used AJAX for the Asynchronous data transfer between the client and the server for creative and interactive web applications, mainly focused on performance improvement.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC 5.0/4.0 applications using Code First Approach in Entity Framework 6.0 and UI in Razor View Engine and have experience with the MVC Architecture.
- Expertise in Client/Server Win Forms and Web based Web Forms, ASP.NET application Development.
- Work experience on Windows Azure, Azure Active Directory, SQL azure, creating resource groups, subscriptions, build definitions and release definitions.
- Expertise in creating Views, Partial Views, Strongly Typed Views, Sections, and Areas etc. In ASP.NET MVC, and Created the Controllers and Controller Actions, Filters, Routing using ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience in development and implementation of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), and responsible for developing WCF based Service, Data, Fault and Message Contracts and services.
- Vast knowledge of utilizing cloud technologies including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
- Created and consumed web services in WCF to enable the supply chain communication between vendor and associated parties
- Strong Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) and OOPs Programming skills.
- Experience in using Web API (Restful services) and N-Hibernation to fetch data and bind it to UI using AngularJS as a View Model.
- Worked extensively with different ADO.NET objects to interact with database and pleasant experience in using ADO.Net objects such as SQL Connection Object, SQL Command Object, Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter.
- Extensive Experience with ORM technologies like Entity Framework 6.0/5.0/4.x Database First, Code First and performance tuning in Entity Framework.
- Performed Unit Testing (using N-Unit), Integration Testing, Performance Testing and System Testing.
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#.Net (4.5/4.0/3.5), VB.NET (10.0/9.0), T- SQL, PL/SQL.
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2015/2012/2010/2008/2005 , SQL Server Management Studio
.Net Framework: .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0.
Databases: MS SQL SERVER 2012/2008/2005 , MS Access 2010/2007, Oracle 10g/9i/8i.
Reporting Tools: SSRS 2008/2008 R2, SSIS 2008/2008 R2, Crystal Reports (2010/9/8.5/8).
Version Control Tools: Visual SourceSafe (2005), Subversion, TFS (2012/2010/2008 ).
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , MSMQ, Entity Framework 5.0/4.1, Web Services, Enterprise Library 5.0/4.0/3.1.
Cloud Technologies: Microsoft Azure, AWS.
Others: Windows 2008 R2/2008/2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10. Linux, UNIX. Windows Server 2012/2008/NT, Microsoft IIS (7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 ), UML, MS Visio 2010/2007, Tortoise SVN.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Experience in working with two-week sprints in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with Entity Framework Code First in MVC.
- Working Experience on Azure Storage, SQL Azure and in different PaaS Solutions with Web, and worker Roles and Azure Web Apps
- Leveraged JQuery for page scripting, AJAX calls, JSON and XML for passing objects from Controller to View and vice versa.
- Developed rich WPF applications u sing Expression Blend to develop
- Developed, and implemented architectural solutions involving multiple Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) foundations on VMware virtual infrastructure.
- Implementation of client-side validations using jQuery, Angular JS and server-side validation using ASP.NET MVC Validation at Controller level
- Utilized Web API (Restful services) and N-Hibernation to fetch data and bind it to UI using AngularJS as a View Model.
- Working in MySQL, RDS database with node.js framework to develop APIs
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating distinct types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Was involved in debugging WPF/XAML applications.
- Developed core web services in Web API to read/write data from SQL Server Database using Entity Framework.
- Implemented Unit testing using NUNIT.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server 2010.
- Implemented Sitecore Confidential design pattern for developing the Web Application.
Environment: C#4.5, ASP.NET MVC 3.0/4.0, HTML 5, HTTP, ASP.NET4.5, WCF, Web API, Razor, ADO.Net, Angular JS1.4, LINQ, JQuery2.0/1.0, XML, JSON, Enterprise Library Logging, Java Script, Service Locator, Sitecore 7.5/8.0, Agile Microsoft Azure, Visual Basic, SQL Server 2008 R2(SDS), T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS, MS Test, Visio 2012, .NET, Entity Framework (Code First)6.0/4.0, UML, VBA, Team Foundation Server 2010, Windows Server 2008/2008 R2, VisualStudio2012/2013, IIS 7.0.
Confidential, Baton Rouge, LA
- Involved in the complete SDLC including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Used Bootstrap front-end framework for faster and easier web development with MySQL database, Node.js as the backend.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Used ASP.NET MVC4 Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Implemented UI layer using Partial views, views, Layouts, Themes by using Razor, Bootstrap, HTML5.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) as source version control tool, to manage the code repository also enables development teams to use the source control, bug tracking, work item tracking, build, and reporting features.
- Responsible for consuming and creating Web API and populate the data in angular views.
- Created Html Helpers to reduce the amount of tedious typing of HTML tags.
- Implemented Popup Calendar for jQuery UI Date picker using HTML5, jQuery.
- Responsible in using jQuery for Client-Side Validations, Calling the Controller Actions, and Making calls to the WCF Services
- Used Entity Framework to design conceptual data access layer from relational database to get the data from database
- Used GIT for source control tasks.
- Integrated process into build system which auto-generates REST API documentation from source code improving API documentation quality and availability while reducing maintenance costs.
- Experience in generating Custom Reports and diverse types of Tabular, Matrix and distributed reports in multiple formats using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Environment: C#4.5, VB.NET7, VisualStudio2010, ASP.NET4.5, WCF, Entity Framework 4.0, JQuery1.0, TFS 2010, WCF, Java Script, Sitecore 7.5/8.0, IIS 7.0, AJAX, Agile, ADO.NET, Angular JS, LINQ, MVC 3.0/4.0, REST/SOAP, PL/SQL, IRWIN Microsoft Enterprise Library, XML, NUNIT, SQL Server 2008 R2/2008, SSIS, SSRS, Windows XP, UML, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Interacted with the end-users to identify business requirements and gather the requirements for business logic fulfillment.
- Used AGILE SCRUM development Methodology to ensure teamwork, collaboration and process adaptability throughout the life-cycle of the project.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, Inheritance to construct the business logic using C#.Net, ADO.NET and SQL.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to SQL data sources
- Extensively used C#.Net to develop server-side event handling and components to handle business process.
- Implemented partial page post backs using jQuery AJAX and getting the data in JSON format and applying filters to it for data massaging as per user interaction.
- Used the ASP.Net State Management techniques like Session State, View State to retain the values between the pages transactions, where session is managed in out Proc mode.
- Used the ADO.Net data binding controls line Grid View to bind the data to the control and display the retrieved data.
- Strong experience in performance tuning and query optimization using tools like SQL Server Profiler, EXEC PLAN.
- Strong experience in developing complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views, Cursors, Joins and Sub queries with T-SQL.
- To perform a broad range of data migration tasks, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) which is a component of the Microsoft SQL Server database software are used.
- Transferred data from various sources like MS Excel, MS Access, and SQL Server using SSIS and then created reports using this data using SSRS
- Created the ASMX Web Services implemented Method Overloading, Authentication, implemented Security and consumed services by creating proxy by using WSDL.
- Conducted comprehensive testing of developed objects in development and QA environments, including regression testing before any changes are released to the Production environment to minimize bugs.
- Used Team Foundation Server for Source Code Control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Successfully organized initial set of requirements into master list of Use Cases.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using C#.NET that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Used Visual Studio .NET IDE to design the forms, develop and debug the application.
- Created event driven Web Forms using ASP.NET and implemented form validation.
- Extensively used Grid view control throughout the application.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, Inheritance to construct the business logic using VB.Net, ADO.NET and SQL.
- Developed extensive Stored Procedures and Triggers in SQL Server and Developed Classes to connect to the SQL Server Database.
- Created SQL Server procedures, Triggers, Views and query optimization is done using SQL profiler.
- Developed programs for accessing the database using Ado.Net to execute queries, and to manipulate the data in the database.
- Worked on Crystal Reports for Reports Module. Maintained Version control using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Worked on waterfall model project management.
- Done Code review, Debugging, Bug Fixing, Unit testing and Integration testing and Production support
- Designed, architected and developed App using ASP. Net, C 3.5, 4.0 to create all the required user interfaces.
- Integrated JQuery, Ajax logic into client user interfaces for smooth and enhanced UI experience.
- Designed and Implemented interfaces and classes using Object Oriented Programming features
- Used ADO. Net to design and create the data access layer.
- Implemented customized exception logging framework and alerts using log4Net.
- Used ASP.NET Session objects throughout the application to manage user's state.
- Well Supported, maintained website and troubleshot production issues
- Extensively used generic classes to increase performance of application and services over object type collections.
- Developed SOA Restful WCF services with centralized business logic and control flows.
- Designed and developed User Controls and Master Pages using ASP.NET.
- Modeled and built database using Sybase 12.5, written stored procedures and views at the back end.
- Created separate admin pages for user management.
- Used SSIS as ETL for transferring legacy Excel data to this Application.
- Reviewed code to ensure that all the Processes and Standards are being adhered and correct implementation of requirements, coding standard, project architecture, efficient code writing techniques etc.
Environment: ASP. Net 3.5, WCF 4.0, WPF, REST, C .NET, ADO. Net, Sybase 12.5, VS. Net 2010/2008, Win 2008 R2, Win 7, SSIS, Perforce Source control, IIS 7.0/6.0/5.0.