- 71/2 years of experience in Microsoft Technologies in Designing, Developing and Implementing Intranet, Internet applications, web development, Object Oriented Programming in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Microsoft.NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/2.0 , ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOD) and RDBMS concepts.
- Good hands - on experience in implementing various software development methodologies like Agile Development Process using Scrum, Waterfall Model.
- Experience in design using Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) Principles like Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, reusability and Design patterns like Abstract factory, Singleton, Object pool a standard solution to common problems in software design.
- Hands-on experience in creating rich user interface for the web using HTML5, JQuery, XML, CSS3, Ajax Control Tool kit, Java Script, Angular JS, Bootstrap etc.
- Expertise in developing various applications using .NET technologies like C#, MVC, XML,ASP.NET, ASP .NET Core WCF, WPF, ADO.NET, Windows Forms and Rest API.
- Extensive experience in using features of .Net Framework Generics Collection, Extension Methods, Lambda Expression, Events, Delegates, Process, LINQ and Multithreading.
- Involved in creating WINFORMS for in-house Windows applications using C#.
- Good experience in developing applications using MVVM, MVP, MVC 5/4/3, Entity Framework.
- Strong developing experience in Visual Studio .NET 2015/2012/2010/2008 .
- Extensive experience in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), LINQ, JQuery, JSON objects, and MVP/MVC Design Patterns.
- Experienced in creating reports using SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) and crystal reports and SASS and typescript.
- Proficiency in SDLC methodologies and development processes such as requirement gathering, analysis, prototyping, design, development and implementation of enterprise software solutions.
- Experience with XML, SOAP, WSDL, Web Services , Validation Controls, Authentications like windows authentication, forms authentication.
- Experience in Classic ASP applications, Json and VB6 scripting.
- Experience in design micro services deployment using Dockers .
- Experience on ADO.NET components such as Datasets, Data Adapter, Data Reader, Data View, Data Table and Command object to access and update database.
- Expert in Database development and proficient in writing database Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, cursors and Complex queries in MS SQL Server, MS Access, and Oracle . Extensive experience in SQL Server Database design.
- Development Experience in SQL Server 2005, 2008 SQL Programming, T-SQL, stored procedures, ADO.NET, Oracle, PL/SQL, Test Driven Development.
- Excellent experience in developing the Data Access Layer for CRUD operations and to interact with Databases using ADO.NET and ADO.NET Entity Framework Database First/Code First Approaches, LINQ to Entities.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern, Model-View- View Model (MVVM) design Pattern Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Used Docker for automating the provisioning of environments and deployments to achieve Continuous Delivery.
- Have developed reusable custom User Controls in WPF (OOP) for multiple projects with rich UI components. Good experience in creating XAML based UI development.
- Implemented multithreading and parallel processing concept as part of developing WPF application.
- Specialized in designing/architect, developing and maintaining Restful and SOAP web services using WCF.
- Experience in design and development of applications using .NET and Client side operation like JQuery, Telerik User Interface (Kendo UI), Bootstrap with Responsive design adopted to mobile view.
- Expertise in creating Client/Server Applications on Three Tier Architecture for multiple users.
- Good experience in creating XAML based UI development.
- Created Dynamic Mobile views using Angular JS, Node JS, and React JS.
- Have Strong Database skills using SQL, T-SQL and PL/SQL
- Sound knowledge of SOA principles and design patterns. Designed and developed WCF/XML web services.
- Experience in writing Unit Test and Integration Test cases using XUnit and NUnit .
- Experience in handling bug fixing and testing code changes for new modules to ensure quality standards before releasing to the production environment and supported the Operations team on a regular basis.
- Worked on Kendo UI- controls like grid, list view and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
- Worked with .NET Server Controls, Web User Controls, Data Grid Web Controls and Form Validation Controls, created numerous Custom controls.
- Worked on various Versions Controls like Git, Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Expertise in Web forms GUI development including client and server components, custom controls user controls, Web Services, ADO / ADO.NET.
- Experience in Cloud computing platform like Microsoft Azure and also Amazon Web Services(AWS) for building, deploying and managing applications and services.
- Experience in DTS, ETL, Creating Packages, and Reporting Services (SSRS), Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS) on SQL Server Database.
- Experienced in designing and developing reports using SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS), Power BI Desktop and Crystal reports.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and effective organizational skills.
Programming Languages: C# .NET, VB.NET, VB, C, C++, T-SQL, PL-SQL.
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, XML, XSLT, XSD, WSDL, LESS, SASS, XAML, SOAP, CSS, Web forms
Microsoft Technologies: MVC .NET, ADO.NET, AJAX, Classic ASP, WPF, SILVERLIGHT
Data Bases: SQL SERVER 2016/2014/2012/2008/2005/2000 , Oracle11g/10g/9i/8i
Framework: Microsoft .Net Core 2.0, Microsoft.Net 1.X/ 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5
Operating Systems: Win NT, Win 95/98, Win- 2000/2003/2008/2010 , Windows Vista, OSX, Unix
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2015/13/12/10/08/05/03
Enterprise Servers: IIS 8.0/7.0/6.5/6.0/5.0
Cloud Platforms: Microsoft Azure, Office 365
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports 9.0
Software Methodologies: Agile SCRUM, Agile RUP, Waterfall
Deployment Tools: Dockers, Octopus Deploy
Version Control: GIT, Team Foundation Server(TFS), ubversion(SVN), Visual Source Safe
Confidential, Fredrick, MD
- Designing and implementing complex application solutions by creating reusable code components, API’s and data stores C# 5.0 and various Object Oriented Design Techniques.
- Involved in multiple software development methodologies like Agile and Waterfall.
- Participated in daily stand-up meetings, Sprint Planning and Retrospective meetings.
- Developing .Net Core Applications with data driven approach using micro services (SOA) architecture.
- Designed and Developed user friendly web applications which are used to capture most information from the insurance aspirants.
- Designed web application using Mediator design pattern.
- Used Auto Mapper to map data from data models to other different data objects.
- Used CQRS (Command Query Responsibility Segregation) for communication in internal services.
- Responsible for the technical architecture, design, implementation and optimization of the AppAssist Rules Engine using C#, Design Patterns and SOLID Principles and Dependency Injection Techniques powered by Autofac.
- Design and development of public using RESTful API’s and web services using ASP .Net and ASP.Net Core Web API 2.0 framework.
- Created RESTful web services for internal purpose and consumed third party SOAP services.
- Development of dynamic loosely coupled applications using ASP .Net MVC 5 architecture.
- Implementing Data Access Layer for web applications to communicate with SQL Server database using Entity framework 6.1, LINQ and Code First migrations.
- Configuration of Restful Web API inspection and configuration tools using Postman and Swagger.
- Implementing maintainable CSS across web applications using CSS Pre-processors like SASS and LESS.
- Performing Test Driven Development(TDD) using various unit testing frameworks like NUnit, XUnit and mock frameworks like MOQ and Rhino mocks.
- Configuration and maintenance of the Continuous Integration Platform using Team city server.
- Source code versioning, merging and branching using SVN and GIT.
- Used Bit Bucket to manage repository and also used Source Tree, a GIT client.
- Performance tuning of T-SQL stored Procedures and queries.
- Facilitating timely deployments to various environments like Dev, QA and Prod environments using Octopus Deploy tool and Dockers.
- Creating images and containers for the developed solutions using Docker compose CLI Utility.
- Perform analysis and translate functional specifications/business requirements into technical specifications and logical system processes. Evaluate different approaches and technologies and propose technical solutions.
- Involving in project documentation and team collaboration using Atlassian JIRA and Confluence Wiki.
- Working closely with application developers and business analysts, business stakeholders and QA teams.
- Mentor Junior members. Functional as an integral part of technical team.
- Based on the support tickets, fixed bugs on priority basis Deployed Applications from Development TFS to Staging, Production Support, and UAT and Production servers.
Environment: Visual Studio 2017, Visual Source Code, SQL Server 2016/2012/2008 , ASP .Net Core 2.0, Microsoft .Net 4.6.1, C#. Net, ASP.Net MVC 5, Entity Framework, WCF, Web Services, Restful Services, SOAP, JQuery, Sub Version (SVN), Agile Scrum, LINQ, Team City, Octopus Deploy, Dockers, Source Tree, Bit Bucket, JIRA, Fiddler, Postman, Swagger, Office 365, IIS 8.5, JSON, XML, Microsoft Visio, Xunit, HangFire, Solr.
Full Stack .Net Developer
Confidential, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Involved in Scrum methodology like participating in daily standup meetings, Sprint Planning and Retrospective meetings
- Development of web application using ASP.NET MVC in Microsoft Visual Studio IDE.
- Major role in the development of the web application using ASP.NET MVC 5, C#, Java script, JQuery, Bootstrap, Entity Framework, Angular and AJAX.
- Built impressive user-friendly UI/UX designs for application using Angular 2, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Designed and developed dynamic ASPX web pages using C#, ASP.Net, HTML5, Java Script .
- Worked on Kendo UI controls like grid, list view and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
- Used various Server Controls like Multi View and Grid View with extensive Data Binding to Display, Page and Sort Multiple Records.
- Used Microsoft Entity Framework Code First approach for the Data Access Layer for the ASP.NET MVC 5 application
- Developed a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based design of the collaboration product involving designing and creating schemas.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Modal popup.
- Expertise in Angular controllers, directives, components, factory and service resources, routings and events.
- Used AJAX and JSON communication for accessing RESTFUL web services data payload.
- Performed database operations on SQL Server 2014 by creating SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, indexes and views
- Involved in hosting application in IIS and creating scripts for database installation on a particular sprint.
- Developed WCF Services to integrate with SOAP compatible systems and RESTful services are implemented using ASP.NET Web API to support light weight data exchange in ASP.NET MVC UI
- Generate reports with parameters, sub reports, cross tabs, charts using Crystal Reports.
- Used the Log4Net for logging purpose.
- Used Unity IOC container for Dependency Injection.
- Created databases and schema objects including tables, indexes and applied constraints, connected various applications to the database and written functions, stored procedures and triggers using MS-SQL, T-SQL, PL-SQL and SQL Server 2014.
- Involved in writing user-defined functions (UDFs), user-defined types (UDTs), and queries using T-SQL and SQL server analyzer.
- Used SSRS to create reports, customized Reports, on-demand reports, ad-hoc reports and involved in analyzing multi-dimensional reports in SSRS.
- Involved in developing Packages for data loading and extraction using SSIS, C# and scheduled packages.
- Development and Deployment using Power Shell Scripts using Azure .
- Developed and deployed back-end services to Azure clouds.
- Developed Power Shell Scripts for Automated Deployment of Developed Packages using Service Fabric.
- Involved in testing like Unit test, Integration test, Acceptance test and Regression testing using NUnit and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios.
- Used SMTP mail classes of .NET to enable customers in receiving mails with suggestions, alerts from the bank, confirmation, and notifications
- Used TFS for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Plan and execute phases of the Software Development Life Cycle utilizing agile methodologies to achieve end-to-end development of web-based applications.
- Application components are developed in an agile environment utilizing a test-driven development approach.
- Worked on razor pages in ASP.NET 4.5 web application which is in MVC 5 architecture using C# as code behind
- Used AJAX Tool Kit to increase the functionality of the web page with asynchronous functionality.
- Used JQuery for Client Side Validations and AJAX calls to communicate with Controller Actions and WCF Services with JSON Data.
- Involved in creating rich and interactive UI using CSS, Java Script, Ajax, Angular JS, React JS.
- Extensive experience in creating rich content Web Forms, Server Controls, Web Services.
- Used MS Visual Source Safe for source code management.
- Used React js to design to make the process of building modular, reusable user interface components simple and intuitive.
- Developed Single Page Application (SPA) with ASP.Net Web API 2 and Angular JS using Code First Approach in Entity Framework.
- Used ReactJS fully to transude components, replacing them with new content
- Worked with Team Foundation Server 2015 for version control of the source code along with the maintenance.
- Used T-SQL to include querying and making changes in the database, using functions and CRUD statements and Written Triggers, Views and Indexes using SQL Server .
- Implemented various features like Partial classes, Anonymous types, Read-Only Properties, Polymorphism and Inheritance of C# in building data entity model.
- Developed UI using Telerik Kendo UI, user controls, layouts and styles which inputs the data and display the data for the web applications using ASP.NET
- Developed and consumed WCF Services to achieve Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and communication.
- Used LINQ to build a set of operations, parameters and expressions (Lambda) while “Querying” a set of data from an SQL Server.
- Worked on SASS to build optimized CSS to work across multiple web pages and styles.
- Designed database in MS-SQL and created stored procedures, functions, views to reduce the complication of front-end SQL queries and triggers to enforce entity relationships.
- Created Stored Procedures for performing repetitive tasks in updating related tables using SQL Server 2014 database.
- Created Jobs, Packages, and Reporting Services ( SSRS ), Integration Services (SSIS) on SQL Server Database.
- Ensured the secure transfer of data from on premise to Azure.
- Designed archive structure for error logs for auditing purposes using T-SQL and Integration Services.
- Use of Azure services for HA and DR and Developed security policies for Azure cloud.
- Developed the Test cases for Unit Testing and Automation Testing using Selenium .
- Used SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for generating reports populated by data in databases.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for source code control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
Confidential, Northbrook, IL
- Implemented n-tier architecture by separating the User Interface (UI), Business and Data layers.
- Built reusable modules for custom solutions to achieve code refactoring saving development time.
- Extensively used Telerik objects like Rad Date Picker\Panel Bar\Menu\Combo Box\Grid to meet performance issues.
- Design and developed online business application using the Silverlight 3.
- Intensively working with Expression Graphic 3.0 for graphic design for Silverlight Developing and Visual Studio 2008 for Silverlight (XAML) programming in C# for dynamically generating components in front Silverlight.
- Master and Content pages to accommodate cross browser references using CSS.
- Extensively worked with the jQuery Selectors, Events and Ajax Calls etc, and client side operations.
- Created and consumed WCF Web Services to expose the application functionality for different applications using a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) .
- Coding the presentation layer using WPF and service layer using Windows Communication foundation technology.
- Involved in migration of Pre-existing web forms segmentation pages to WPF.
- Written SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Cursors, triggers to handle the business rules data integrity and for various data transactions and also generating reports.
- Extensively used XSLT for transforming the data and XML manipulation in Business Layer.
- Designed database in MS-SQL and created stored procedures, functions, views to reduce the complication of front-end SQL queries and triggers to enforce entity relationships.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using Entity Framework Database First Approach and worked on CRUD operations.
- Team Foundation server is used as source code repository and to maintain the tasks related to the project and setting up automated builds in TFS .
- Developed presentation layer using server-controls, HTML controls and user and custom controls.
- Used various ASP.NET web server controls that included Site Map Path, Menu, Tree View, Grid View and Details View to develop web forms.
- Served as a resource to all teams in evaluating and proposing technical alternatives for resolving various. project issues.
- Developed Web GUI for Web Forms, Master Pages and User Controls using web controls, C#.NET and server side AJAX script manager under Visual Studio .NET 3.5 environment.
- Designed and implemented Data access layer using ADO.NET to connect and retrieve, update or manipulate database information.
- Created ASP.NET User Controls to reduce the complexity of user interface design.
- Involved in designing, updating the application as required.
- Used TFS Team Foundation Server for Version control, Source code control and project tracking.
- Develop stored procedures, functions, triggers using SQL in SQL Server 2008 for fetching data and binding.
- Worked on waterfall model project management.
- Done Code review, Debugging, Bug Fixing, Unit testing and Integration testing and Production support.