- Around 8 years of experience as a full stack Developer with a background in diverse facets of the .NET, encompassing analysis, design, development, and execution of business applications, with expertise in framework design and UI development.
- Full Stack development, experienced in all aspects of Software Development Life - Cycle (SDLC) from inception to delivery including requirements gathering, functional specification, design, estimation, implementation and debugging, documentation, Frontend, Backend, servers, infrastructures, Agile, Scrum and Test Driven Development(TDD).
- Well versed in Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), developing n-tier architecture applications - UI/Presentation layer, WCF Service layer, Utility APIs, enterprise level class libraries
- Experience in detection of bugs, rectifying the bugs, Supporting the application and Application maintenance.
- Experience in .Net Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5, MVC 4.0/5.0, AJAX, Web Services(SOAP), Pl/SQL, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 , WPF, Web API.
- Extensive experience in designing professional User Interactive (UI) web applications using with the help of HTML, HTML DOM, DHTML, XML, XHTML and CSS.
- Experience in UI development, Front End development, documentation, media (screen, mobile, touch interface) compatibility, application architecture, wire frames, project and team management.
- Hands on experience in UI development process such as Analysis, Development and Testing, and associated methodologies.
- Strong experience with JQuery, JQuery plugins (Validator, Drag and Drop, AutoComplete), AJAX, Dynamic HTML (DHTML) and JSON.
- Good Experience with Responsive Web Design, JSON, AJAX, AngularJS, ExtJS, NodeJS and Bootstrap.
- Experience utilizing Angular components like Providers, Directives, factories and services used across the application and Angular 2 components like Decorators.
- Good exposure to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Extensively developed applications in Win Forms, Web Forms, MVC, MVVM and Single Page application Architectural patterns.
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and methodologies.
- Expertise in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Proficient in Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, Web API, DOM, JSON, XML, AJAX, RESTful services.
- Extensive experience in using State Management Techniques both server and client side.
- Experience in Software development methodologies like Waterfall, Agile and Test Driven Development
- Experience in writing SQL statements, complex queries, sub queries, joins, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, and Functions in SQL Server.
- Experience in creating and consuming Web Services using C#.
- Experience in working with version control tools like Team Foundation Server(TFS), Subversion(SVN), Visual Source Safe(VSS), Git.
Programming Languages: C#,C++, PL/SQL, T-SQL
Microsoft .Net Technologies: .NET Framework 4.5/ 4.0/3.5/2.0 , ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , ADO.NET, VB.NET, WCF,MVC,WPF, Web Services, Win forms, Web forms
Data bases: MS SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000 , MS Access 2010/2007, Oracle 10g/9i
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008/2003/2000 , Windows XP, Vista/ Windows 7, Unix, Linux
IDE: MS Visual Studio.NET 2013/2012/2010/2008/2005 , RTC.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SSRS
Networking Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, SOAP
Confidential, Cleveland, Ohio
Sr.NET Full Stack Web Developer
- Initiated full stack development of dynamic web applications through ASP.Net framework.
- Creating the routing logic by using Controller in ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework.
- Perform enhancements for Web using C# ASP.Net using Visual studio 2012 and SQL Server 2008.
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation, business and data access Layers.
- Worked on Telerik and Kendo UI controls for dropdowns, grids and progress bars.
- Developed UI architecture for the internal web application and worked alongside UX designers to construct conceptual Wireframes and Mockups.
- Used React Native to build feature-rich responsive web UIs with mobile in iOS, Android, tablets.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Created crossbrowser compatible and standardscompliant CSSbased page layouts.
- Created Valid HTML, CSS templates.
- Having good experience in implementing the Node.js server side code to interact with MongoDB to store and retrieve data by using the Mongoose drivers.
- Used Node.js for server side code and Express.js as the framework. Written callback functions for the RestFul API.
- Manipulated data using CRUD operations of MongoDB database management system and handled database access using Node.js and Express.
- Using JQuery & JSON for dynamic User Interface, retrieval and posting of data.
- Created various Angular Services & injected them into Angular Controllers (using Dependency Injection) to enable AJAX calls and created custom angular directives to create own HTML tags and induce some kind of functional behavior to those tags.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by angular 2.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML, CSS in jQuery as well as making the UI pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON.
- Used WPF in creating different animated scenes using the combination of transforms, animation controls
- Used LINQ in data and business layers.
- Created required objects using C# for interacting with Crystal Reports.
- Written stored procedures in SQL servers which are indeed used as data source for Crystal Reports.
- Created complex SSIS packages using proper control and data flow elements with error handling.
- Responsible for troubleshoot and bug fix of the defects.
- Developed PL/SQL triggers and master tables for automatic creation of primary key.
- Created PL/SQL stored procedures for moving data from storage area to data mart.
- Analyze defects and find strategic and logic solution.
- Developed web applications using ASP.NET and AJAX Extensions under MVC architecture.
- Involved in consuming Restful web services to validate the data entered by the user.
- Used LINQ to SQL to get data from database.
- Utilized Atlassian Tools (JIRA, Crucible, and BitBucket) for version control, workflow management, and team communication.
- Used Server Controls like Data Grid, Datasets to display, manipulate data along with SQL Stored procedures to interact with the database
- Unit and Integration Testing for the modules.
Environment: MS Visual Studio 2012/2013, .NET Framework 4.5, C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, AJAX, UI, WCF, WPF, LINQ, MVC 5.0, Agile development, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2008, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Web Services, Winforms, IIS7.0,crystal reports, HTML5, CSS3, XML, XLST, JQuery, Angular Js, Angular 2, Node JS, Mongo DB,Typescript, Knockout Js, Bootstrap, TDD, Team Foundation Server, Windows 7
Confidential, Bridgeton, NJ
.NET Full Stack Web Developer
- Designed and developed asp.net MVC 4.0 with integrated custom controls and user controls.
- Hands on experience in using asp.net Ajax, JQuery, and .net controls like chart control.
- Implemented technical use cases by designing and developing the appropriate web pages in asp.net using C# code-behind.
- Worked in an Agile Programming Methodologies, Scrum and Test-Driven Development (TDD) environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly and designed the complete solution using N-tier Architecture model and MVC3 design pattern.
- Implemented a future proof, loosely coupled, extensible layers through conditionally injecting various AngularJS modules (hotel/restaurants/cruise/vehicle etc,) into SPA-SEARCH mini SPA.
- Created, Deployed and Managed Reports using Crystal Reports.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) i.e. web applications using Angular js, Node.js.
- Used Angular JS and Node JS to implement rich functionality in various pages: form validation, CRUD, grid, search, sort, pagination, multi-selection, tags-input, advanced directives, authentication, server-side proxy.
- Used Telerik & Kendo UI controls like RadChart and RadGridview to provide richer user experience.
- Extensive use of AngularJs, UI-Grid, JSON, For MVC Pattern Application.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Created Business Logic Layer & Data Access Layers to implement the MVC architecture. Developed WinForms UI projects with initial layout and base control.
- Maintain high quality of RESTful services.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Used XML intensively to bind the data to the web controls, data manipulation and to store data and sent as parameter to the stored procedures
- Developed Web API'S for all data exchanges between Client and server, and Angular JS (acts as a VIEW MODEL) to bind data fetched using Web API'S to UI.
- Implemented HTML5 feature like, local storage, data and required attributes and sliders.
- Implemented CSS3 features like, multi-column layout, gradients and web fonts.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- JQuery and AngularJS, React JS scripts are debugged using Chrome developer tools to fix unexpected errors when loading page, firing control events.
- Utilize Angular JS Route providers for developing Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Responsible for the design of client GUIs right from the conceptualization stage.
- Developed Restful Web Services, Web API in SOA and authorization using Angular- Formly.
- Extensively used Angular JS for different levels of SPA silos for Product level and variant level in application.
- Involved in all functional areas including performing audits of requirements, test activities, defect triage meetings, project-related activities, and all project artifacts.
- Developed WCF service endpoints and exposed them over default protocol (soap over http) settings.
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, used extensively Data Grid, Data Set, Data Table, Data Views, Data Adapter and Data Readers to render reports.
- Created stored procedures, functions and views for the related business scenarios in SQL Server.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database.
- Developed database access components using the ADO.NET Entity Framework and utilized LINQ to Entity.
- Implemented error handling for the web pages by displaying appropriate user readable error messages.
- Setting up the application development environment by using Microsoft TFS.
- Responsible for writing the code in Microsoft Visual Studio.Net 2010 with ASP.Net using code behind C# & tested with NUNIT.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
.NET Full Stack Web Developer
- Interacted with Business Users for gathering business requirements and involved in analyzing, documenting business requirements, functional requirements for developing Forms, Documents and Reports.
- Created dynamic web portal for authorized information requestors MATRX sub module using ASP.Net Web Forms application in Visual studio and developed reports using Reporting services.
- Developed the sub modules using ASP.NET with business logic written in C# with Visual Studio.
- Used Data Set, Data Reader, Data Adapter, Grid view, Data Repeater for retrieving and displaying information.
- Created ASP.NET web services using WSDL and SOAP for interacting with other sub systems and to access Reports, Forms and Notices.
- Developed single page application using frameworks such as Angular JS, JQuery, Telerik and Kendo UI, Bootstrap and Ajax.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular JS for Responsive design of Web pages.
- Developed the web pages using ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, HTML, and CSS for styling the Web pages.
- Implemented WCF security features.
- Used WPF and WCF to communicate between business components.
- Used .Net Validation Controls for server side validations and AngularJS / Java Script for client side validations.
- Developed online Billing Systems for users to view invoices
- Developed online public information center and Web-based Query center applications
- Worked on SOAP and RESTFUL Services using WEB API which return JSON data.
- Developed the modules using MVC4 with SQL Server as the backend database and the business logic is written in C#.
- Extensively used LINQ to retrieve and manipulated data as strongly typed objects.
- Used Angular JS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Experienced in creating Master pages, User Controls and used Cascading Style Sheet, HTML5 for ASP.NET web applications.
- Implemented Ajax for creating interactive web application and for avoiding reloading of page for each request.
- Session management of the application was well handled.
- Used ADO.NET for connecting to SQL Server database
- Complex Stored Procedures were created in SQL Server
- Generated Enterprise level reports using SSRS and used SSIS for data transformation solutions and extraction solutions.
- Communicated with Agencies for Business Requirements, Analysis and Reports phase.
- Involved in maintaining and supporting the application after production.
- Involved in unit and functional testing.
- Built XML templates and validated the generated files on a large scale for the business layer.
- Implemented Authentication and Authorization security mechanisms
- Involved in developing the Business Layer and Web User Custom Controls in C#.NET
- Created Web and HTML Controls to develop web pages and user controls
- Designed all necessary database connection classes
- Extensively worked on ADO.NET to talk to the SQL database
- Designed and develop all necessary Web Forms with .NET
- Developed user documentation and program maintenance documentation
- Developed screens for user registration and authentication. Used ASP.NET validation controls for validating user data input
- Designed and developed screens for User Interface & Interaction, also developed various Search Screens for different strategies
- Developed triggers & stored procedures for automatic insertion & retrieval of Data
- Used ADO.Net to access the data from back-end SQL Server database
- Performed Unit and Tiered testing of the application
Environment: ASP.NET 3.5 in C#, XML, HTML, CSS, SQL Server 2005
- Involved in design, development of application using .NET Framework as an application Framework.
- Developed a Sales site website using ASP.Net and C#.NET where sales representative share that link to the
- Prospective customers
- Developed UI using HTML, which would display the plan information for a particular enterprise.
- Developed User Interface using ASP. Net.
- Designed, modeled and architected multi - threaded, enterprise N- tier software agent using web service hosted in a Windows service.
- Extensively used ASP.NET controls for developing the UI.
- Involved in resolving major bug fixes within the application.
- Wrote the stored procedures using SQL SERVER.
- Worked on Web Forms to achieve some functionality locally.
- Consumed web service that would display the plan information for a particular plan.
- Implemented Data Access layer using ADO.NET to access the SQL Server database.
- Have extensively used datasets, Data table and Data view to retrieve and manipulate data and display it in an ASP.NET page.
Environment: .NET 2.0, C#.NET, VS 2008, SQL Server 2005, Oracle 11g PL / SQL, TFS