- Senior Software Developer with over 10 years of real - time experience, with expertise in developing full-stack applications.
- Worked in different domains throughout the career ranging from, Transportation, Networking, Medical, Banking.
- Exceptional record of success in leading the development of responsive User Interfaces, web services, and Database Design.
- Experienced in developing multiple applications simultaneously through complete software development life cycles.
- Strong expertise in numerical and statistical analysis.
- Enjoy learning and staying current on bleeding edge technology, systems, libraries, and frameworks.
- Looking forward to developing and exercising years of knowledge on new projects while establishing creative solutions to optimize various aspects of application development.
Front End Development - Back End Development - Micro Services - Web Services - Database Designing - Custom Controls - Agile Development - Release Management - User Experience - Unit Testing - Web Analytics - Version Control.
Programming Language: C#, Java, VB.NET, Python, Perl, C, C++
Database Systems: SQL Server, T-SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL
Frameworks: Spring framework, Hibernate, Entity Framework
Version Control Systems: SVN, TFS, GIT
Other Skills: Gradle, Maven, ClickOnce, Android, XML, SSRS, Microsoft Office, Azure Cloud
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Senior .Net Developer
- Designing and documenting technical solutions to complex business problems.
- Developing Micro Services using C#, Java.
- Designing database in SQL Server, Oracle using T-SQL, PL/SQL
- Contribute to the development of technical standards.
- Build, edit, and review challenging and complex SQL procedures.
- Upgrading existing ETL processes to increase efficiencies and develop solutions.
- Contribute to the development of technical standards to be applied across projects in the team.
- Developing shared modules, reusable components and custom pipes to reduce work effort.
- Support and conduct Root Cause Analysis of existing ETL processes to detect and correct issues with supplied data sources.
- Support database management functions for databases that are valuable assets to our clients.
- The building, deploying, and managing applications, services in Microsoft Azure Cloud.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Software & Systems Analyst
- Analyzed legacy Randomization program developed in C for upgrading.
- Gathered requirements for the Application upgrade along with new algorithms.
- Developed business logic and algorithm for randomization program for statistics using C#, ASP.Net.
- Developed a C#, WPF application to generate Imaging reports about clinical trials based on SQL Server 2008 databases.
- Developed an Invoice generating a program for clinical patients to maintain records of reimbursement.
- Generated clinical trial data reports using SSRS.
- Developed stored procedure’s based on the requirements for the project.
Confidential, Evanston, IL
- Developed an Influence Strategy Wizard application meant to serve as a decision support system.
- Developed a simulation-based website application to analyze social awareness and their effects.
- Developed a network application to run multi-team systems and analyze social behavior in groups.
- Developed Web Service endpoints using Java in Spring Framework.
- Designed Data Layer to interact with multiple databases.
- Monitored and assigned work to team members.
- Designed and implemented a Database in MySQL.
- Setting up MongoDB for storing and retrieving information.
- Setting up and maintaining Server to host applications.
- Tested and deployed applications to Test and Production.
Confidential, Argonne, IL
Associate Software Development Engineer
- Analyzed the mathematical model of GREET and porting it to the .Net environment.
- Gathered Functional Requirements and implementing them in C#
- Implemented design patterns MVVM (Model - View - View-Model), MVC(Model-View-Controller) to build the application.
- Developed user Interface using WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Telerik UI.
- Implemented Entity Framework for Data access to the application.
- Involved in Unit testing and NUnit testing of the application
- Designed and Developed the API for users to develop plugins.
- Developed modules that require Interaction with system hardware.
- Obfuscation and deployment of the application using ClickOnce with regular updates.
- Development and maintenance of project website using PHP.
- Developed a combination of Python, PowerShell scripts to automate source compilation, testing and updating the result to the corresponding source author.
- Created code and naming standards for the project.
- Assisted the research team in porting current data from excel to a new platform and to enter new data.
Confidential, DeKalb, IL
- Developed batch jobs to perform ETL operations to load data from various sources.
- Worked with the team in design and developmental activities for the Confidential website.
- Worked with the team with time-based activities for Confidential website
- Responsible for generating Report cards and student profiles based on the data from ISBE
- Developed stored procedures based on the requirements for the project.