- 5 years of experience as a . NET Developer in the IT industry with efficient knowledge in design, development, testing and maintenance of enterprise web - based applications using Microsoft .Net technologies.
- Involved in all phases of System development life cycle (SDLC) like System Analysis, Software requirement, specification/documenting, designing, coding, testing, debugging, application evaluation and implementation of complex systems.
- Experience knowledge on Object Oriented Programming OOPS Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism, good experience in Exception Handling, Debugging and tracing by which the whole picture of application runtime can be seen and analyze more efficiently.
- Experience in backend database development including writing stored procedures for SQL Server 2000/2005, Oracle and generating reports using SSRS.
- Having skills in developing code for the database applications to interact with the databases, using ADO.Net, ADO.
- Experience in developing and consuming Web services ( XML, SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, XSLT and in Xpath ) and Web API.
- Experience in working with N-tier architecture and SOA using Windows communication foundation.
- Proficient in using various agile tools such as JIRA, Rally, Version One, ALM and different source control tools like TFS (Team Foundation Server), SVN (Sub-Version), GIT - Hub.
- Excellent Analytical and Programming abilities in using technology to create elegant, flexible and maintainable solutions for complex problems.
- Good organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently as well as in team.
Programming Languages: C#, VB.Net, C, C++
Microsoft Technologies: ASP.Net, Web Forms, ASP.Net MVC, ADO.NET, LINQ, IIS, .NET Framework, Microsoft Azure, Jenkins, JIRA, WPF, NUNIT, Entity Framework 5/6, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point
Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2008R2/2008, T-SQL, Oracle10g-PL/SQL, SSIS, SSRS
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Windows server
Version Controllers, IDE: SVN, Team Foundation Server(TFS), GIT Hub, Visual Studio 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in Software development life cycle (SDLC) of application from design phase to implementation phase, testing, Deployment and maintenance phase.
- Communicated effectively with the supervisor, immediate supervisor and other staff within the organization.
- Developed web application using ASP.Net MVC 5, Angular 2/4, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4, TypeScript, AJAX, Kendo UI and SQL Server .
- Used TypeScript to write the Angular Components, Modules, Services, and Models.
- Developed frontend pages using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap framework .
- Used Visual studio 2015, MVC5 and razor view to build the project.
- Implemented OOPs concept to properly structure, secure and minimize codes.
- Extensively used jQuery for client-side operations like displaying popups, validations, event handling, checking and clearing session.
- Implemented AJAX to load contents individually in different partial views to minimize loading time.
- LINQ was extensively used in view extension to parse out unnecessary information and to make call to SQL database .
- Developed RESTful Services that implement HTTP Client Module's POST, GET, PUT, DELETE methods to invoke Web API methods and performed CRUD operations on the data and used POSTMAN to test the Web API.
- Implemented and consumed Web Services (SOAP, WSDL ) for automatic dump in SQL server.
- Implemented Unit of Work and Repository pattern with Entity framework (code first approach) and LINQ as the architecture of Web API .
- Developed various User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers to manipulate data transactions.
- Attended daily standup meetings to provide task status with JIRA Agile.
- Version and Source Control handled through TFS in Visual Studio.
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including gathering Requirements, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Involved in full life-cycle of the project from requirements gathering to transition using Agile Methodology
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Created Client side validations with JQuery selectors, Events and Server side validations with MVC Data Annotations.
- Extensively involved in developing components for Business layer and Data Layer, implementation in MVC 4.0 architecture
- Used Entity Framework Code first approach and Linq to entity for data access.
- Used Microsoft Silverlight for writing and running rich Internet applications.
- Used JSON to transmit data between Server and Web Application , an alternative to XML Serialization.
- Used MVC 4 (Razor-View Engine) for re-using the individual user controls by not coupling them with underlying data elements.
- Developed XML web services in C# and VB.Net to communicate with remote business components and as well with third party applications.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Involved in unit-testing web applications and in Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Used SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) for data integration and workflow applications.
- Implemented business logic using java script, Jquery.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version controlling and assisted in documentation and creating Help files & Involved in bug fixes.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Participated in the analysis, design & development phases of the SDLC along with the Business Analysts.
- Participated in meetings with Business users and with other project teams to ensure that the volatile business requirements reflect in the project development. Application development was based on UML methodology.
- Involved in the design of the Use Case Diagrams and Class Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Effectively designed application windows using XAML using various WPF controls like DataGrid, Combobox, Textbox, etc.
- Designed and developed user controls, custom controls and Master Pages for code reusability.
- Designed and developed rich UI Screens with HTML, CSS and Microsoft Silverlight .
- Extensively Used. ASP.Net controls like Master Page Templates, Menu Controls, Grid View Controls and File Upload Controls.
- Configured the Application (WEB.config file) using Authentication, Authorization, Session State and Custom Error Messages.
- Communication between Data Access Layer and SQL Server was established by ADO.Net .
- Created Views, Triggers, Joins, Stored procedures and queries to get the data according to the required functionality.
- Involved in performance tuning, improving the performance of queries.
- Created Xml and template files for content rendering.
- Created Business Entities/Objects for data manipulation at application level encapsulating private members.
- Involved in the project maintenance doing some bug fixing and doing knowledge transfer session under time constraints.
Environment: .Net 4.5, C#, ADO.Net Entity framework, Visual Studio 2010, Angular JS, HTML 5, CSS3, ASP.Net, WCF, WPF, LINQ, SOAP, CSS,, AJAX, Web Forms, Typed Datasets, User Controls, Custom Controls, XAML,, T-SQL, SQL Server 2008, Oracle, Windows.