Programming Languages: C#, Java, SQL, Netezza, BigSQL, Visual Basic, RS - 232 protocol, Visual Basic Script, XML, HTML, ASP.NET, Supply Chain, Windows Programming and .NET, HighJump Script, ServiceNow Script
Tools: Visual Studio 2005-2012, CareAdvance, QNXT, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Studio Management 2005-2012, SQL Profiler, BigInsight, Netezza, HighJump, NetBean, Eclipse, CA monitoring applications suite, Altiris, ServiceNow, Aginity, MySQL Suite, Essette, Access Express
- Reverse engineer Access Express and developed an interface to allow authorizations to be created programmatically.
- Develop various SSIS processes to import Excel, CSV and fixed length files from vendors and generate authorizations.
- Enhance existing and creating new stored procedures to the authorization process to increase performance and efficiency.
- Develop and enhance various classic ASP, ASP.NET pages and SSRS reports based on business requirements.
Senior/lead .NET developer
- In the process of architecting the provider import process including the redesign of the SSIS import workflow package and enhancing existing stored procedures to optimize the processes.
- Developed an automated solution to generate daily premium invoices (SSRS) in PDF format and FTP to the client’s network.
- Developed an automated solution to import a fixed length file to update QNXT members’ accumulator values.
- Develop an automated claim processing workflow using SSIS 2008 to increase company efficiency through claim automation and to reduce company cost by eliminating manual tasks. This application has an inbound and an outbound process to exchange data bi-directionally between a SaaS product Clear Coverage and internal QNXT System. Application was developed using C# 4.0, QNXT System, SQL Server 2008 and XML.
- Lead the effort in updating and installation of Nurse Advice Line from FoxPro to .NET. Assist DBA team to migrate the application’s database and re-architected the SSIS workflow package from 2005 to 2008. The enhanced package reduces the load time it takes to migrate data from QNXT System to Nurse Advice Line.
- Assign as the lead SQL developer to create/enhance CareAdvance SSRS reports based on business requirements.
- Lead the effort in re-architecting a new solution to migrate data from MSSQL to IBM Netezza including creation of various ETL solutions. Develop various VB scripts to be automated with CA AutoSys(scheduling tool) and SSRS reports to help analyst and diagnose issues reported by fail jobs and business.
- Reverse engineer Altiris Ticketing System and developed a bi-directional java connector using NetBean IDE to automate creation of tickets based on severity of monitoring alerts as part of Confidential new initiative to implement ITIL. The connector acts as an interface between alerts sent from various monitoring applications and the ticket creation system. A second version of this connector has been developed to communicate with ServiceNow.
- Enhance and maintain RFC ASP.NET application based on business requirements and assisted bringing over active change requests from this legacy product to ServiceNow.
- Develop a real-time monitoring application written in C# 4.0 to detect SQL server instances failover. The purpose of this application is to create xml metrics based on various types of detection and feed the data to CA APM (Application Performance Monitoring) System. APM System translates the xml metrics and executes SLAs based on defined conditions.
- Develop RFC workflows in ServiceNow based on business requirements. This is the Change Management Process, one of the many processes of ITIL that Confidential is implementing.
- Development of Windows form applications using C# 3.0, XML, and SQL Server 2005/2008 and utilizing ConnectShip SDK to enhance warehouse shipping logic and generate custom UPS labels.
- Development of new and enhancing existing 2005/2008 SSIS packages, SQL triggers, stored procedures.
- Development of new and enhancing existing Aldon’s environments and reports within Aldon Community Manager to track all internal projects and issues.
- Development of various dashboard pages and processes using HighJump software
- Development of windows-based and ASP.NET applications using C# 2.0 with MySQL database to generate electronic purchase orders tracking product goods coming in and out of the warehouse monitor employee sell records/statuses in real-time distributing scheduled media content to client locations generate inventory and purchase order reports monitor reported issues from customers and employees
- Development of windows-based applications with MySQL database to
- Allow media contents to be downloaded/uploaded to clients’ locations.
- Allow products to vend from a touch screen with bill acceptor and card reader.
- Take survey and generate related questions based on answers. This is a touch screen survey kiosk application.
- Programmatically turn Samsung television ON/OFF based on scheduled date and time.
- Enhance existing juke-box kiosk application. Convert the code from VB6 to .NET
- Update company’s existing website using HTML, Macromedia Dreamweaver and Flash.