- 6+ years of strong experience in designing and developing User Interface (UI) applications as a Front - end Developer.
- Experience of working on CSS Pre-processors like LESS and SASS.
- Very good experience in Document Object Model (DOM).
- Experience in working with Angular 2.0 with extensive knowledge on the latest ECMA6 features and Best Practices
- Good knowledge on creating services with Angular 2 @injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using jQuery, HTML5, DHTML & CSS3 to develop valid code and table-free sties.
- Professional in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of Future Pages.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in node.js, angular.js, Ext.js, Responsive design.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top Down Approach and Bottom up Approach.
- Good Exposure in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures/functions etc for relational databases like Oracle 10g/9i/8i, DB2, SQL Server 2000, MySQL, and Sybase etc.
- Hands on experience in tools such as SQL Developer and MySQL Work bench, extracted data from Ms.-SQL Server, MySQL, DB2 and Oracle.
- Prepared and ran SQL queries.
- Used complex SQL Queries to perform back-end data base testing.
- Connected to database to Query the database using SQL for data verification and validation.
IDE’s: HTML Editor Notepad++, MS Visual Studio 2012, Eclipse IDE, Net Beans IDE, Adobe Dreamweaver.
Application servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat
Database: ORACLE 10g/11g, MS SQL server 2008.
Operating Systems: Windows 98, 2000, XP, Windows7, Mac OS, Linux.
Version Controls: SVN, VSS, CVS, GIT and Harvest.
Front End Developer
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Working as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Building a customer-facing UI in ReactJS with Redux.
- Developing micro service-based+ application using NodeJS with the support of AWS lambda.
- Built backend RESTful APIs using Node.js, and NoSQL databases with DynamoDB.
- Testing code with Mockery, Mocha, Chai, and Chai-Promise.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Redux for SPA development.
- Implemented client-side Interface using React JS.
- Maintained high percentage of code coverage by adding unit test as well as integration test.
- Integrated all the project repositories with the help of yarn and mu.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux libraries.
- Closely worked with git for version controlling.
- Contributing in all phases of the Agile development lifecycle.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Developing automation scripts to test IOS/Android app with Appium framework.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
Web UI Developer
- Involved in developing UI screens based on design.
- Working on user stories assigned in rally and committed the code.
- Creating CSS Media Queries to make application work in all the devices.
- Debugging, Fixing of defects and bugs
- Test and deliver quality code.
- Pair Programming and Peer Code reviews.
- Development of new features and automated tests.
- To attend daily meetings to discuss about the work that need to be completed every day.
- Designing Responsive pages using jQuery that can be reusable over multiple products.
- Implemented Jest Snapshot for component unit testing.
Sr. .NET Developer
- Designed the application using HTML Helper and Razor Views in MVC architecture that promotes a clear separation between the different layers.
- Designing and developing User Interfaces ASP.Net on Visual Studio.
- Developed and enhanced the procedures and triggers in SQL server as per the requirements.
- Developed reports using MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports.
- Developed System Settings module for user customization of the application.
- Developed Web services for Administrative Services, Configuration Services and Pricing Services.
- Followed agile methodology in developing the application and possess strong knowledge in agile methodology.
- Working as a team member and responsible for designing Clinical application.
- Worked on database modelling and database schemas and created stored procedures in SQL Server.
- Worked on Generic classes using C# to create Support Functions and Database Operations.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) to communicate with other backend systems.
- Worked on major modules like Users, Roles, Entities, Entity Types, Pricing Records and Reports.
- Created Benchmarked Items, Active Pricing Records, Revision History, etc., reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Worked on database and .Net application performance tuning to reduce the request processing load on server and having excellent .Net application and database debugging skills on SCALE UP and SCALE OUT applications.
- Used Team Foundation Server for integrating, maintenance, reporting and project tracking.
- Performed unit testing on every new version before sending it for User Acceptance Test.
- Documented the analysis and technical specification for future s.
- Implementing OOPS concepts like Inheritance to develop Base common and Base Secure modules.