I have been working professionally in the IT department of businesses for over 20 years. During that time, I have gained the technical skills necessary to develop and maintain database applications and reports for businesses in the following industries: call centers (healthcare), law (foreclosures, bankruptcies), insurance (property, auto), hospitality (hotels), criminal justice, banking, and civil engineering fabrication.
Confidential, Seymour, Tennessee
- Temporary remote job
- Developed new reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Technologies/Software Used: C#.Net, ASP.Net, MS Visual Studio 2017, MS SQL Server 2016, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), IIS, Bootstrap
Confidential, Delray Beach, FL
Report Developer and Database Application Developer
- Maintained and enhanced existing reports in Crystal Reports XI, convert them to SSRS.
- Developed new reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) - from simple reports that read related tables to complex “number crunching” reports using complex and dynamic SQL queries in stored procedures. I have developed over a 500 reports in 7 years.
- Developed and maintained ASP.Net web portal to allow secure access to SSRS reports for clients and internal company managers.
- D eveloped a website for employees to enroll in benefits .
- Developed an enterprise wide application for the company’s daily operations titled “Focus on the Call” (because it’s a call center)
- D eveloped a website for the company’s annual user conference.
- D eveloped a points system for the telephone agents.
- Developed and maintain automated database server backup and restore plan for production and backup server using custom SQL stored procedures.
- Performed various data cleanup and conversions (ETL) for warehousing.
Technologies/Software Used: C#.Net, ASP.Net, MS Visual Studio 2017, MS SQL Server 2016, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), IIS, Bootstrap, Crystal Reports, Jira
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Software Developer and Report Developer
- Converted and enhanced in-house software (Case Management System) which manages and documents the progression of law cases for foreclosures and bankruptcies from Delphi 7 to ASP/C#.NET
- Provided custom reports to business units as needed using SSRS.
- Operated document system (ActiveDocs) which merges data into official documents for courts.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Programmed software interface into existing hotel property management application to process credit card transactions with a reader and pin entry device.
- T ested the system for certification, and documented it for users.
- D eveloped a central reservation system application and an application to synchronize hotel data with the property management application via internet.
Technologies/Software Used: Clarion, Sybase SQL Anywhere, XML, HTTP Sockets.
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Maintained and enhanced software (Claims Management System) which manages insurance claims for major insurance companies. Insurance industries included general liability, construction defects, medical malpractice, automotive, property damage, and worker's compensation.
- M aintained and enhanced a time and billing application.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Maintained and enhanced payroll, time and attendance, budgeting, revenue, and profit software (Watson) for the hospitality industry.
- Developed accounting software (Great Plains) interface.
Confidential, Port Allen, LA
- Lead programmer of court software for criminal justice administrations throughout Louisiana, Mississippi, and Arkansas.
- Network Administrator.
Technologies/Software Used: Clarion, MS SQL Server, WindowsNT Server.
Confidential, Baton Rouge, LA
Vice President, Software Developer
- Designed, programmed, implemented, and maintained software to record daily business transactions at 45 branch office locations of check cashing/payday loans.
- Provided training and technical support to branch managers for the software.
- Assisted branch managers to balance out financial figures correctly at the end of the business day.
- Imported business transaction data from branches into the corporate accounting system.
- Provided business reports to upper management.
- Served as branch manager from 1/96 through 11/96.
Technologies/Software Used: MS Visual Basic 6, MS Access, MS Excel, Peachtree, Solomon, Crystal Reports.