- Experience in various domains like Health Care, Financial/Banking, Insurance, ecommerce and telecom hence strong domain knowledge.
- Experience writing server - less web-tasks using NodeJS for defining background workflows.
- Expert Debugging skills using chrome developer tools and Jasmine.
- Expertise using MVC 5 design pattern created Models, Views, Controllers, View Models, Partial Views, Action Filters, Validations, Data Annotation, Custom model Binder and Routing using Razor view with HTML helpers and AJAX helpers.
- Proficient in implementing concepts in C# like Delegates, Generics, Collections, Multithreading and Exception Handling.
- Expertise Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts in C# Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance and Polymorphism.
- Experience in using ASP.NET AJAX framework for quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2 , web pack and grunt.
- Experience writing unit test cases using Karma, Mocha and using Protractor to perform end-to-end testing on Angular JS applications.
- Used Repository Design Pattern to centralize the data logic or Web service access logic and simplify unit testing.
- Implemented Dependency Injection using NINJECT Framework and MOCK Testing using MOCKITO.
- Expert in debugging applications using the debugging tools provided by the Visual Studio.Net IDE.
- Expert in SQL Server 2012/ 2008/2005/2000 , Oracle 11g/10g/9i relational databases.
- Expert level experience in SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 , Tables, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Cursors and Triggers.
- Experience in development and implementation of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), and Responsible for developing WCF based Service, Data, Fault and Message Contracts.
- Strong Experience in End-to-End Software Development Life Cycle using Waterfall(SDLC), Application Development Methodology (ADM) and Agile Methodologies (Scrum &Extreme Programming (XP)) as well ER Diagram, UML Modeling and Data Flow Diagram.
- Experience in using Language-Integrated Query (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML and LINQ to SQL) and retrieve data from different data sources.
- Very good experience in Microsoft Azure, Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Dataset and N-Hibernate.
- Good experience with NOSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Experience in asp.net web Forms with hands on experience on using Custom Controls, Master Pages, Themes and Validation Controls and ADO.net to access data.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft SharePoint (MOSS) and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Hands on experience on developing the components using Angular 2 /4 needed for the application from the scratch and customizing from various Angular related libraries to meet the application's functionality.
- Experience in design and implementation of services using WCF SOAP\REST, creating REST services using ASP.NET Web API.
- Test driven development(TDD) using XUnit.
- Involved in continuous integration process using tools like JIRA, TortoiseSVN, Git, TeamCity, Octopus and Jenkins.
- Experience using SSIS, SSRS and crystal reports.
- Experienced in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using GIT, Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Experience in Windows Azure Services like PaaS, IaaS, SaaS and worked on Azure PaaS storages like Blob (Page and Block), SQL Azure.
- Implemented microservices architecture using asp.net core and deployed using docker container.
- Used various other tools like ReSharper,Visual Studio Code, LINQPad, Source tree,bitbucket for better productivity.
- Implemented various design patterns like MVC,MVVM, N-Tier Architecture.
- Implemented Authentication and Authorization, implemented Claim-based authentication in the application Used Windows identity foundation (WIF) for building identity aware applications.
Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET,ADO.NET, AJAX, LINQ, MVC, Entity Framework, NHibernate, Web Services, WCF, Web API.
Languages: C#, VB.NET.
Development IDE: Visual Studio 2017/2015 and earlier, Visual studio Code.
Operating System: Windows 2000/ XP/7/8.
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting System (SSRS), Crystal Reports
Databases: Microsoft SQL SERVER, MS Access, Oracle 11g/10g,MONGO DB.
Scripting Language: Java Script, JQuery, Type Script.
Web Application Servers: IIS 4.0/5/0/6.0/7.0
Version Control: Visual Source Safe 6.0, IBM Rational Clear Case, Team Foundation Server, Tortoise SVN, GIT.
Miscellaneous Tools: Bitbucket, Source Tree, Team City, Octopus, Jenkins, Jira, ReSharper, Rational Rose, LINQPad,JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo.
Confidential, West Virginia
Sr. Full Stack.Net Developer
- Created responsive web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Typescript and Angular 2 . Introduced Responsive web design techniques into the CSS so that the page could be read well on both mobile and desktop browsers.
- Install, configure, test, monitor, upgrade, and tune new and existing PostgreSQL databases.
- Performed logical mapping changes for 834 and 835 transaction sets to-and-from claims and billing applications.
- Plans and coordinates the administration of PostgreSQL databases to ensure accurate, appropriate, and effective use of data, including database definition, structure, documentation, long - range requirements, and operational guidelines.
- Studied and stayed current on features and functionality of PostgreSQL.
- Used various TPs to bypass HIPAA edits during the submission of EDI claims.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as customer completes application form steps.
- Used Typescript and its features such as static typing, classes and interfaces.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using modular based architecture provided by Angular 2. Developed Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular and injected generic services.
- Used Angular 2's HTTP Client to Interact with Servers/backend and modularized the Application with NgModule.
- Assisted Backend Developers in creating RESTFUL Web Services using Node JS, Express JS & Mongo DB.
- Effectively worked with MongoDB to store data and utilized different aspects like replica sets, Harding and clever document design to make a service extensible scale and feature wise.
- Extensively worked using AWS services along with wide and in depth understanding of each one of them.
- Highly skilled in deployment, data security and troubleshooting of the applications using AWSservices.
- Experienced in implementing Organization DevOps strategy in various operating environments of Linux and windows servers along with cloud strategies of Amazon Web Services.
- Called the Restful web service calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Used Angular as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Consume RESTful resources using AJAX call, receiving, analyzing and processing JSON responses to get the required proper-formatted data for asynchronous data transfer between the browser and the server.
- Used REST client - POSTMAN to check the response of various API calls.
- Developed CSS3 to style page layouts, navigation and icons.
- Involved in requirement analysis, preparing software Design document, development and code review.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr Full Stack.Net Developer
- Developed dynamic responsive Web Application by integrating Angular2 with Bootstrap which is further integrated with Web Services and Vue.js.
- Design and implement Restful API layer along with calls to consume.
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory
- Experience in Consuming CRM API for development of custom API Libraries for front end development.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Created AngularJS applications using Node.JS.
- Responsible for configuring, integrating, and maintaining all Development, QA, Staging and Production PostgreSQL databases within the organization.
- Installing and monitoring PostgreSQL database using the standard monitoring tools like Nagios etc.
- Installing and Configuring PostgreSQL from source or packages on Linux machines.
- Designed and Developed Logging and Monitoring for Microservices by fluented.
- Designed and Consumed XML Webservices using Microservices.
- Developing UI layer using React, Redux framework.
- Implemented classes, interfaces and methods, constructors and objects definitions using TypeScript.
- Managing Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and orchestration tools such as Chef.
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services. analysis queries.
- Worked on AWS Elastic Beanstalk for fast deploying of various applications developed with Java, PHP, Node.js, Python, Ruby and Docker on familiar servers such as Apache and IIS.
- Set up and built AWS infrastructure with various services available by writing cloud formation templates in json.
- Expose and consume and generating RESTFUL web services
- Created multiple TypeScript modules to manage written codes in angular project.
- Served Angular application using the ng serve command
- Developed all client-side logical implementation part of applications with AngularJS controllers under specific modules, manipulating nodes in DOM tree.
- Applied Multithreading techniques for creating high performance applications.
- Involved in performance optimization and responsive design.
- Dependency Injection, Promises, Services, Scope, Controllers and Directives.
- Implemented to making browser compatibility and mobile friendly using Bootstrap Library.
- Queries were developed using LINQ and SQL.
- Maintained high degree of competency across the Microsoft Application Platform, focusing on .NET Framework.
- Involved in Conversion of existing classic ASP applications in VBScript to N-tier .NET application using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, and Web Services.
- Worked on parsing and editing XML documents by validating it to the schema using class Libraries provided by .NET.
- Involved in Shipping full stack application in Microsoft Azure and migrated parts of database to SQL Azure.
- Used N1QL for manipulating JSON data in Couchbase.
- Participated in database modeling and development using SQL Server 2012.
- Designed and implemented the MongoDB schema.
- Used services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices
- Used Mongoose API to access the MongoDB from NodeJS.
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Involved in writing the code using C#
- Involved in BRD Walkthrough with the Business and Marketing team and a Detail Design Discussion, Discussion with E2E Architecture team from the System Flow Perspective and E2E Architecture of the Ordering System and Agile Methodologies used for the application development and Test driven development.
- Involved in Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications and Development of the Application
- Deployed Bootstrap to apply responsive utilities and appropriate positioning of elements to the website.
- Used Bootstrap and media queries to create a responsive website that fit all users and devices from desktop to tablet and mobile phone.
- Involved in Changes required for Application and the database.
- Involved in the Peer reviews for the changes and coordinating the work from offshore.
- Working in Agile methodology for proper project management.
- Worked on the incidents to support the System, coded in C# as part of change implementation.
- Co-ordinate with business for better understanding of functional requirements, Analyze and implement the requirements.
- Working on multiple projects and Involved in writing the code using C#.
- Involved in code reviews and design sessions.
- Involved in Changes required for Application and the database.
- Working in Agile methodology for proper project management and part of the daily scrums.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved assisted in planning and development of Application life cycle. Study and analysis of the Business process flow and existing systems requirements.
- Developed Web application with Microsoft.net technologies, Web layer with ASP.NET and business layer with VB.Net, Data access layer with ADO.NET advanced functionality.
- Designing complex User Interface screens, modifying existing screens to use AJAX framework.
- Developed Database Stored Procedures, User defined functions and Triggers using T-SQL.
- Designed UI using latest AJAX controls/features and ASP.NET 3.5 tools (Master pages, themes, site navigation maps).
- Involved in migrating part of the web application from MS-Access which was earlier built in VB 6.0.
- Experience of handling queries using .Net 3.5 LINQ components.
- Developing XML WebServices in C# and SOAP for information exchange across applications
- Extensively used ASP.NET server controls like Calendar control, Grid View, Form View.
- Developed a WCF to get the all Details of employees in the firm for the Search Engine.
- Implemented WCF Security using XML-based SOAP profiles.
- Involved in constructing and developing WCF and ASMX web services quickly and consistently using servicefactory patterns.
- Worked with custom and user controls, web controls.
- Improved the performance by selectively using Data caching.
- Used HTML, CSS and XSLT for styling the Web pages.
- Developed SQL stored procedures for data manipulation and querying data from SQL.
- Provided an option to the users to download an Excel template, where users have to append the results and Upload Excel spreadsheet.
- Designed and developed several SSIS packages to transfer the data between the different environment systems and/or export the data to other applications.
- Involved in UNIT testing of the application.
Associate Software Engineer
- Involved in requirement analysis and design of the application.
- Developed ASP.NET application in N-Tier architecture following Agile methodology.
- Used C# to program in Business Logic and Data Access Layer.
- Used Master page, Styles, Theme, and CSS for consistent look and feel of application.
- Implemented LINQ to SQL to access, query and manage database.
- Developed flexible, more user interactive and user-friendly GUIs, reusable classes, functions using WPF, C#, and XAML.
- Worked on UI elements, Dependency Properties, and Routed Events using XAML.
- Created and consumed XML Web Services to access data layer components.
- Used Styles and Templates using XAML to design attractive UI.
- Created Styles and Templates (Data and Control) using XAML to design attractive UI, and for reusability and uniformity.
- Extensively used Java Script for rich user interface application, and validations.
- Used Ajax controls to execute server side methods.
- Worked on Error Handing Environment to display error message in the application.
- Created Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views for database functionalities.
- Used SSRS and SSIS for Reporting and Integration service.
Environment: MS Visual Studio 2005, .Net Framework 3.0, MS Asp.Net 3.0, C#.Net, Web Services, XML, SQL Server 2005, SSIS, SSRS