Experienced Full Stack Software Developer with focus on .Net, Web Development, SharePoint, Nintex and K2 Applications Design and Development. Have led multiple Software Implementations for Multinational Companies and have managed offshore teams in Mexico, India and Argentina. I’m currently looking for new opportunities to leverage my skills as a Software Developer in a dynamic and challenging environment.
SKILLS:Management of onshore and offshore development teams. Architectural design of custom applications. Multi platform systems integration. End to end design, development and implementation of complex .Net, SharePoint, Nintex and K2 Solutions. Product and customer support. Automation of Complex Business Processes/Business Automation and Integration. Training of business users and developers on web tools, system and platforms. Product management.
- Microsoft SharePoint
- SQL Server
SR. .net developer
- Main developer of a web - based interface hosted in SharePoint that emulates the behavior of the TFS MTM System and interacts with the company’s Test Management Platform using custom developed APIs.
- This solution was done from scratch using the .Net object model for TFS and it’s currently being migrated to production.
Software DevelopMENT MANAGER
- Manager of a .Net development team with emphasis on the end to end development and implementation of web-based applications.
- Successfully managed the implementation of the hiring platform for the company’s Amarillo location opening, including the integration of proprietary in-house development with third party applications.
Sr. Software Developer
- A SharePoint/Nintex based automated system used by the HR Department to bring Retail Operations Agents onboard and servicing them through their employment life cycle. This system automates a complex multilayer business process by embedding Business Rules and State/Federal Regulations on each step of the process. This system improved Caliber’s ability to hire top Agents in as little as 1 hour as well as provided the ability to communicate with external systems like Service Now and FiServ. More than 3600 Agents have come onboard through this system.
- A K2/FiServ based automated application used by the Servicing Team to service all the loans that have been defaulted. This Application is used in part as CRM to keep track of all the Agent-Client interactions. It is used by the Agents and Managers to get Real Time Information about the Status of a Loan, giving them the ability to service loans on a faster and more efficient way as the required data is shown on a Centralized User Interface.
- A SharePoint/Nintex based automated system implemented companywide that provides the ability for Caliber Employees to submit Kudos to another Employee by simply inputting the Name and Message and selecting from a list of pre-defined templates. More than 31,000 Kudos have been submitted in a little more than a year since its implementation. HR currently uses this system to keep track of Top Awarded Employees to further recognize their efforts.
- The “ACE” program is also being used by the HR Department to keep track of employees’ anniversaries and achievements.
- My efforts on the implementation of this system, led me to be publicly recognized by Caliber’s Head of HR.
- Responsible for designing complex Software Applications on a Cross-Platform Environment by directing the Solution Implementation efforts among multiple teams, including Business Owners, System Analysts, Developers, Testers and Third-Party Vendors.
- As a Solutions Architect, I was responsible for conducting high level business meetings to gather Business Requirements to latter translate them into Technical Requirements. I was also responsible for developing and overseeing every phase of the SDLC.
- My main goal was to provide a Comprehensive Solution Design, including the specifications and requirements for every Cross-System Interaction, Database Design, Workflow Design, UI Design as well as being the technical and development lead for the development and implementation phases.
Technologies: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010/2013 (MOSS 2010/2013), SharePoint Designer 2010/2013, Visual Studio 2010/2013, .Net Framework 3.5/4.0 (C#, ASP.Net, XSL), Windows 7/2008/2010 server (64 bit), MOSS PowerShell, IIS, NINTEX Workflows, SPARX Enterprise Architecture, Axure Pro, XML Spy, SQL Databases/Data Warehouse.