- Senior Developer with 7+ years of experience in design, development and implementing application software and most importantly, optimizing software solutions catering to the business requirements using .NET technologies on windows and web environments.
- Expertise in developing models based on Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Experience in using Ajax Controls for Web Applications development.
- Extensive working experience in database development, for creating complex database queries, writing Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions, Performance Tuning and Query optimization using T - SQL in SQL Server 2008/08 R2, 2014.
- Created the Sequence diagrams to depict the sequence of events, Class Diagrams to depict the class level information-R diagram using Oracle Modeler tool.
- Strong Experience in Design & Development of Client-Server & Web applications using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) methodologies.
- Strong Knowledge of Developing Web applications using IIS, XML, XAML, XSLT, HTML, Java Script, jQuery, MVC, and CSS.
- Experience in Unit, System, Regression and Integration Testing and Test-Driven Development (TDD) with .NET 3.5 Framework.
- Have experience in Waterfall, Agilemethodology.
- Experience deploying the application to Microsoft Azure Cloud as a part of cloud deployments to Private and Public cloud environments.
- WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) development including front designing in Microsoft Expression Blend and back programming in Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Good Hands on experience using Web Services, WCF, REST services, Win forms and AWS.
- Experience in the Functional Automation and Performance Automation of the API’s and the Web services, Web Applications using C#, .NET Framework, VS Unit Testing.
- Framework, WCF, REST APIs, Visual Studio Coded UI(RNP), NUnit and SQL Server.
- Performed in developing test cases for Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing.
- Expertise in implementing Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism.
- Extensive experience with development & deployment of Web Services (SOAP, UDDI & WSDL), WPF, MVVM, WCF services, N-Hibernate, Web Api, SOA, SSO (Single Sign On) using the .NET Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5.
- Worked with Single-Page Application (SPA) template using KnockoutJS for ASP.NET MVC applications.
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET MVC 5, ADO.NET, AJAX, Classic ASP, LINQ, WCF, WPF, Kendo UI, N-Hibernate, SILVERLIGHT, SOAP, RESTFULL SERVICES
Languages: C#.NET, VB.NET, Visual Basic, C, C++, T-SQL, PL/SQL
Databases: SQL 2012/2008R2/2008/2005, Oracle11g/10g/9i/8i, MSAccess, NoSQL
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, XML, XSLT, XSD,WSDL,XAML, SOAP, CSS, Web forms, Web Services, Powershell
Web Servers: IIS 8.0/7.0 /6.0/ 5.0
Web Page Editors: Visual Studio .NET 2013/ 2012 / 2010 / 2008 /2005.
.Net Framework: 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows 8/7/XP/Vista / 2000 / NT / ME / 98.
Reporting Tools: SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports, MS Excel and PDF
Version Control Tools: Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, Team Foundation Server, SVN, GIT
IDE and Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio. Net 2013/2012/2010/2008/2005, MS Office, Microsoft VisioSQL Profiler, SQL Server Agent, NUnit, Azure
MS Software Packages: MS Office, MS FrontPage, Microsoft Visio, SharePoint 2010, MS Excel
Content Management System: Sitecore, Civic Plus, Umbraco
Confidential, Lakeland, FL
Sr .Net Developer
- Security features were provided using Cookies and Session ID so that unauthorized access could be denied.
- Used various server controls like Multi View and Grid View with extensive data binding to display, page and sort multiple records.
- Developed Web Forms for User Interfaces using ASP.NET and VB.NET using ServerControls, HTML Controls and User Controls.
- Fixed complicated data load issues from mainframe to SQL during implementation.
- Worked as main contributor to front-end AngularJS development
- Created and deployed XML Web Services (WCF) using ASP.NET and C#, used them to generate the proxy class files based on the web services and consumed in web application.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to maintain design consistency across all web forms
- Developed WCF Services, defining Endpoints, Data Contracts, Message Contracts, Bindings, and Transaction management in service layer and Hosting WCF services.
- Implement AngularJS client-side form validation, format view results using various controls and filters.
- Create multiple views using layout template and AngularJS ngRoute
- Established communication between different applications running on same/different platforms using WCF.
- Worked and deployed WCF Services using ASP.NET and C#.Net.
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, usedextensively Grid views, Data Set, Data Table and Data Adapter to render reports.
- Effectively implemented ASP.NET security infrastructure for authenticating and authorizing useraccess as well as performing other security related tasks.
- Debug application identify source of bugs in AngularJS code & find fixes, refactor code to improveproject readability and maintainability.
- Developed new Windows Service in C# to process XML’s from MSMQ and insert them alongwith the extracted data into Database after validation.
- Developed parameterized SQL queries and stored procedures to query database tables in T-SQL.
- Created Views by applying complex queries on multiple tables to create the virtual tables and implemented
- Cursors in Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2008/2012, ImplementedJoins in Stored Procedures to get the desired data by joining multiple tables.
- Drive Supply Chain Management policies and operations across the enterprise ensuring audit compliance and minimization of risk.
- Involved in testing like Unit test, Integration test, Acceptance test and Regression testing using NUnit and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios.
- Responsible for testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting the technical problems.
- Ensure the successful implementation of the Payments roadmap through the definition of a common set of design and process standards, driving the adoption of these standards across the enterprise, payment product vendors and implementation teams
- Designed and developed parameterized reports, linked reports, matrix and tabular reports with drill down, Drill through and drop-down menu option using SSRS.
Environment: MVC 5.0, Razor Views, Partial Views, Layouts, C#, ASP.net, VB.NET,Visual Studio 2017, SQL Server 2008/2012, Web API, IIS 7.0/7.5, Angular 6, JQuery, Java script, Node Js, LINQ to SQL, XML, ADO.NET, Angular Js, HTML5, CSS, Kendo UI, WCF, Knockout JS, TFS, NUnit.
Confidential, Miami, FL
Senior .NET Developer
- My responsibilities include, taking up service request from customers, if the request requires code fix then the product specialist will create user stories for development, enhancements to application, planning on migrating previous code to latest technologies.
- Designed and Developed a Web application by using MVC 5, Web API, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, AngularJS 2, jQuery, and Azure, Ajax.
- Responsible for redesigning and implementing new features for dynamic web pages for application using HTML5, CSS3, Node JS, and React JS.
- Used AngularJS directives such as ng-model, ng-bind, and ng-repeat to display data from AngularJS controllers, factory and services.
- Worked on complete SDLC utilizing the Agile Methodologies, Monthly Sprints and Daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.
- Used jQuery client-side scripting for auto complete, tabs, validation, date picking, sorting, auto-submit and other functions. jQuery validation and MVC 5 unobtrusive validation were used to validate form fields and provide custom requirements/error messages through C# attributes in the Model.
- Developed the server-side code using C#, VB.Net and client side code using Java Script with Visual Studio IDE.
- Designed &Implemented application logic under Microsoft .NET framework using VB, ASP.NET to use .NET features.
- Excellent experience in designing and developing WinForms, Web forms, Web User Controls, Custom Controls, Server Controls and Web Service.
- Used Window azure to deploy the application on cloud and managing the session.
- Designed a Web application using Web API with AngularJS 2 and populated data using ADO.NET entity framework and Used Entity Framework to model and manage data from SQL Server.
- Created AngularJS 2 Routing to connect different controller to the view which allows the single-page application.
- Developed custom directives, Factories and Services in AngularJS.
- Used the basic principles of MVC to in corporate the AngularJS to build client side application.
- Implemented web Services to bind the data and provide access to the data on the server.
- Developed form validation with AngularJS valid, and data validation.
- Implement functionality such as Searching, Filtering, Sorting, Categories, validating using AngularJS 2 framework.
- Developed Web API using Node JS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Watched project changes with Grunt task runner and installed latest version of libraries with Bower based on running in the Node JS environment.
- Used Node JS for heavy DOM manipulation.
- Have knowledge on implementing web applications using React JS library. Implemented reusable components and forms using React JS while developing a web application.
- Used Entity framework to exchange data between web applications and database objects
- Used Entity Framework code first approach to build data access logic layers.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C# 4.0, Entity Framework and SQL.
- Performed CRUD operations on the SQL Server 2012 database using Entity framework 5.0 and used LINQ queries to retrieve data from Arrays, Collections and Generics.
- Used AJAX based Telerik controls to develop the presentation layer and make the application more presentable.
- Extensively used Telerik Kendo UI, jQuery UI, jQuery plug-ins and CSS 3.0/bootstrap for building rich User Interface.
- Designed User Interface with Razor Views, Partial Views, Bootstrap and Kendo UI for Layout View.
- For making asynchronous AJAX calls in Views, jQuery Ajax implemented with View Model and customized the toolbar.
- Experience in creating Stored Procedures, Triggers using TSQL.
- Implemented the Database tests for testing all the TSQL and their performances.
- Participated in writing Stored Procedures for performing optimization and other database operations such as complex SQL queries, views and triggers etc.
- Created Dynamic SQL queries to retrieve large amounts of data, which run with optimal performance and easy maintainability.
- Used Web API, Entity Framework, LINQ, Lambda Expression, JSON for REST Services.
- Experience in creating and deploying XML Web Services using ASP.NET. Consumed Web Services from both win forms and ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Applied HTTP methods to perform CRUD Operations.
- Developed SOAP based WCF Services for providing Search and Authentication services and RESTful Web API to send and receive web service messages.
- Implemented search filter using AngularJS filter, create custom filters for specific use.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integrated Testing.
- Deployed the applications on to IIS in Windows server.
Confidential, Woodland Hills, CA
- Worked extensively with the Business Analyst and Users to finalize the business requirements for the project.
- Responsible for creating Bi-weekly Sprints and participated in daily SCRUM.
- Designed and Developed Controllers and ActionResult, JsonResult and FileContentResult methods for Controllers.
- Create new web forms, design and implement business logic behind them using ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET
- Designed and Developed Views for the UI using Razor Syntax.
- Implemented ACTION FILTERS to record user activity in selected controllers.
- Developed server side Validations for the ViewModels using Fluent Validation.
- Developed the Entities needed for the Database tables using Entity Framework.
- Used Telerik controls Rad Combo box, Rad Text Boxes for the UI design.
- Used RadGrid to display data in the grid.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap styles extensively to get the right styling for the Web Pages.
- Used AJAX controls to minimize server round trip and enhance customer experience.
- Designed and Developed Unit and Integration test cases using NUnit and Moq Framework to identify and resolve integration, functional and usability issues before deployment.
- Used Team Foundation Server to version control the code and various artifacts.
- Used JQUERY extensively for client side validation, making Ajax request to server methods and passing back data to the view.
- Used Crystal Reports for reports generation.
- Responsible for coding as per the coding standards and perform the Unit testing and integration testing.
- Implemented and consumed Web Services using WCF.
- Create a Virtual Network on Windows Azure to connect all the servers.
- Design and Implement Database Schema, Import Schools data and build stored procedures on SQL Azure
- Involved in Production activities like merging code to the TFS, created package and move the code to the Staging and production servers.
- Analysis of the specifications provided by the clients.
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Functional and technical specification.
- Create new web forms, design and implement business logic behind them using ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET.
- Used N-tie r architecture for presentation layer, the Business and Data Access Layers and were coded using C#.
- Developed Web forms using ASP.Net server controls and validated input using Java Script.
- Used ADO.Net objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset for consistent data access.
- Writing Database routines, stored procedures and fixing up standard specifications.
- Testing - Nunit testing and FxCop.
- Creating Reports using the Crystal Report for the reports needed by Middle Office, Back Office users.
- Used Data Transformation Services to import the data in SQL server from heterogeneous data sources like excel Access and Oracle.
- Implemented security using forms-based authentication.
- Designed and generated Invoices, Bills using SQL Reporting Services.
- Developed classes and interfaces using C#.
- Wrote client scripts in java script for client-side validations.
- Extensively used Data Grid, Data list and Repeater controls.
- Created ASMX (Classic) Web Services.
- Developed custom controls and used validation controls available in .NET environment.
- Involved in extensive use of XML in data representing from the back end.
- Performed debugging and exception handling in support to the software development.
- Responsible for performing unit testing and Integration testing.
- Extensively worked on Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, and Views.
- Implemented security using windows-based authentication.
- Identified, researched, investigated, analyzed, defined and documented business processes.
- Involved in Enhancing the Business Layer to provide more interfaces and functions needed for the system.
- Used a hybrid of waterfall and incremental as the SDLC.
.NET Developer Apr 2012 - Dec 2013
- Developed complete application having User Panel and Admin Panel using ASP .NET
- Implemented business logic as .NET Framework assemblies using C#.NET.
- Extensively used OO Design to develop Analysis model and Design model.
- Involved in maintenance of some of the pre-developed components using C# .Net.
- Implemented query optimization techniques to improve application performance.
- Technology used - This was a two-tier web-based application. The front end was developed in ASP.Net using VB.Net. Oracle-9i server is used as back-end.
- Created stored procedures in SQL Server 2008, wrote the SQL statements using T-SQL, executed and tested stored procedures on SQL Server 2008.
- Involved in Database Design by using Normalization techniques.
- Made full use of .NET object-oriented features, event handling, error, handling, caching, security.
- Maintained the TFS as the Primary source of location for saving the files.
- Developed XML data structures, XSL Style sheets.
- Performed Unit testing and System testing and prepared required documents for testing.
Environment: Visual Studio 2013, SQL Server 2008 R2, .NET Framework 3.5, C#, ASP .NET, ADO.Net, TFS, Java script, Web Services, XML.