- 7+ years of IT Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Web - Based, Client-Server and N-Tier Architectures.
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles like Inheritance, Polymorphism.
- Experience in Data Modeling, Designing and Creating Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers against MS SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 , T-SQL and Oracle 11g PL/SQL relational databases.
- Experience in development and implementation of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), and also responsible for developing WCF based service, Data, Fault and Message Contracts.
- Proficiency in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and AGILE (SCRUM) methodologies of development process such as requirement analysis & definition, designing, coding, testing and implementation.
- Experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies - .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET and ADO.NET.
- Experience in building sophisticated distributed systems using REST/hypermedia web API's (SOA).
- Experience in using ADO.NET objects such as Connection Object, Command Object, Data Reader Object, Dataset Object and Data Adapter Object.
- Experience in web programming with hands on Experience on using Custom Controls, Master Pages, Themes and Validation Controls.
- Experience in using ASP.NET AJAX and VB.NET framework for quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Experience working on N-Tier Architectures such as MVC (Model View Controller), MVVM (Model View, View Model) in applications.
- Experience in utilizing the new integrated features of ASP.NET 4.5/3.5/3.0 versions like Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Experience in Windows Applications, Dynamic web view applications using AngularJS.
- Technology leadership for the direction of the Cloud based application using Node.js and MS SQL Server integrating to a proprietary framework.
- Experience in creating Server objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Triggers, Cursors, User defined data types and Functions.
- Experience in Classic ASP applications, JSON and C# scripting.
- Worked with IIS (Internet Information Services) and Windows Server 2008 during application deployment.
- Experience in Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF).
- Experience with Web Services, Web Forms, Microsoft .NET Frameworks.
- Proficiency in using Silverlight to develop web applications with rich graphics, user interaction, multimedia, animations and that can operate on all popular web browsers.
- Experience in using Language-Integrated Query (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML and LINQ to SQL) and retrieve data from different data sources.
- Good experience with MVP, MVVM, MVC and Singleton design pattern.
- Experience in working on Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, Database design, Object Oriented Architecture, XML, HTML, DHTML, and CSS.
- Hands on work experience in MOQ (Mock) unit testing framework using MVC 5.
- Performed N-Unit Testing for the piecewise testing of the Applications.
- Experience in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Team Foundation Server.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills. Quick learner and good performer both in team and independent job environments. Proficient at grasping new concepts, applications and technologies quickly, and utilizing the same in a productive manner.
Technical Specialization: C#, ASP.Net, SQL SERVER 2008, MVC4/5, ADO.Net, WCF, WPF, Microsoft Silverlight 4.0/3.0, FTP, UML, AJAX, Bootstrap, AngularJS, WebForms, Web Services, Windows Services
IDE Tools: Visual Studio .Net 2003/2005/2008/2010/2012 , Visual Studio6.0,N-unit Testing Framework, MS Testing Framework.
Languages: ASP.Net, C#, C/C++, Scripting XML, JSON, XSL, XSD, DTD, HTML4&5/XHTML, DHTML, JQuery, CSS, Java Script and VB Script.
Web Servers: InternetInformationServices8.0/7.0/6.0DBMSSQLServer 2014/2008/2005/2000 , MySQL, Oracle 10/11g.
Version Management Tools: TeamFoundationServer(TFS),VisualSourceSafe2008ReportingToolsSSRS, Crystal Reports.
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2003Server/2008Server/XP/Vista/7/8/10.
Sr. .NET Developer
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
- Designed the application using HTML Helper and Razor Views in MVC architecture that promotes a clear separation between the different layers.
- Designing and developing User Interfaces ASP.Net on Visual Studio.
- Developed and enhanced the procedures and triggers in SQL server as per the requirements.
- Developed reports using MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports.
- Developed System Settings module for user customization of the application.
- Developed Web services for Administrative Services, Configuration Services and Pricing Services.
- Followed agile methodology in developing the application and possess strong knowledge in agile methodology.
- Working as a team member and responsible for designing Clinical application.
- Worked on database modelling and database schemas and also created stored procedures in SQL Server.
- Worked on Generic classes using C# to create Support Functions and Database Operations.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) to communicate with other backend systems.
- Worked on major modules like Users, Roles, Entities, Entity Types, Pricing Records and Reports.
- Created Benchmarked Items, Active Pricing Records, Revision History, etc., reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Worked on database and .Net application performance tuning to reduce the request processing load on server and having excellent .Net application and database debugging skills on SCALE UP and SCALE OUT applications.
- Used Team Foundation Server for integrating, maintenance, reporting and project tracking.
- Performed unit testing on every new version before sending it for User Acceptance Test.
- Documented the analysis and technical specification for future references.
- Implementing OOPS concepts like Inheritance to develop Base common and Base Secure modules.
Confidential, Washington DC
- Involved in the SDLC of requirement analysis, design and development of the web-based application in the fast-paced agile methodology.
- Designed and developed web pages using ASP.NET, C#.NET, JSON, HTML and WPF.
- Developed the application with n-tier architecture using Class libraries, Data entities, Services, Data access layer, business logic layer and stored procedures.
- Developed web applications using ASP .NET MVC 4.0 framework.
- Developed the business layer with LINQ to Objects and LINQ to SQL.
- Developed search and advanced search components using Entity Framework to retrieve the search results from backend database (Asynchronous call) with AJAX features with partial page updates.
- Worked on ASP.NET client side state management (view state, cookies and query strings) and server side state management (application state, session state and profile properties) using C#.
- Worked on several ASP.NET server controls like Calendar, Grid View control, Repeater Control, Object Data Source Control and handled server side events to optimize performance.
- Used Master Pages for branding purposes by displaying the logo and copy right information on every page and maintaining the same look and feel across the entire application.
- Extensively used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), AngularJS for Styles, Fonts and Themes.
- Effectively handled ASP.NET client / server side state management features such as view state, hidden fields, cookies and query strings, application state and session state.
- Extensively used Grid view and Details view to display information based on search criteria along with Sorting. Worked extensively on Grid view custom templates for providing additional flexibility.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control, Team build, Project Management, Data Collection and Reporting.
- Experience in Custom, Tabular, Matrix and distributed reports in multiple formats using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Services (SSIS, SSRS).
- Worked extensively in EDI 837 transactions to work on the claims.
- Used Oracle as database and Involved in the development of PL/SQL backend implementation and using SQL created Select, Update and Delete statements.
- Extensively used HTML tables as Grid, for better performance instead of Data Grids along with Paging, Sorting and Filtering options. Data loading is being performed with JSON, Entity Framework.
- Created SQL scripts in SQL Server 2012, and implemented complex logic SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Used Microsoft Application Data Blocks for executing the SQL stored procedures.
- Performed Integration test, Unit test, Stress and Regression test with improved debugging standards.
- Created the .NET builds and made sure the builds are migrated all the way up to the Production Environment.
- Interacted with backend Oracle and wrote stored procedures, functions and cursors for deleting and inserting using PL/SQL.
- Used SQL Tools such as Query Analyzer and SQL Profiler for query optimization.
- Involved in taking backups, Restoring, Import / Export data using SQL Server Import and Export Wizard.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for all the source code maintenance needs, tracking using work items.
- Implemented a Responsive Web Design. After the initial page load, the application executed all data transactions with the server through MVC Web API via JSON, no additional full page loads were initiated.
- Implemented and developed WCF Services and migrated the implementation of Later helped migrate from SOA to RESTful services using ASP.NET Web API.
- Implemented all data manipulations like Update, Insert and Delete on Grid view.
Confidential, Woodland Hills, CA
- Used Visual Studio.NET 2013 IDE to design the forms, develop and debug the application.
- Involved in designing of User Interface with CSS and HTML.
- Involved in development of Views, Classes using C#.NET that incorporates both MVC architecture and database connectivity.
- Involved in developing REST Web API calls. Developed web pages using bootstrap CSS.
- Developed presentation layer using server-controls, HTML controls and user and custom controls.
- Working in an agile Environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Successfully organized initial set of requirements into master list of Use Cases.
- Worked on ASP.NET MVC Architecture 5.0.
- Worked on different aspects of .NET framework, like ASP.NET MVC 5.0, ADO.NET and C#.
- Involved in incorporating controls like Grid and auto complete textbox provided by Telerik and Kendo UI.
- Used JQuery AJAX calls to trade data with a web server, without reloading the page.
- ADO.NET was used to connect to the data bases in a disconnected oriented architecture.
- Consumed pre-defined angular directives, filters and created custom directives as required.
- Used MVC5.0 for making Rest calls between application and WCF service.
- Used Angular JS extensively for improving the performance of web pages.
- Used Windsor castle for automatic proxy creation for WCF.
- Used auto-mapper extensively for mapping the objects.
- Extensively used nuget packages.
- Created custom CSS files to be applied to various web forms.
- Implemented form validation using ASP.NET MVC.
- Implemented data binding, event handling using Angular.
- Implemented angular routing for smooth transition between views.
- Implemented Angular $http services for making get and post calls to webAPI.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0,Nuget packages, ASP.NET MVC 5.0,Restful WEB API 2.0, C#, LINQ, web Services,WCF, Entity Framework, Silverlight, JQuery, Angular JS,Microsoft Azure, JSON, IIS 7.5, HTML, Bootstrap, CSS3, Ajax Toolkit,TFS, Visual Studio 2015,SQL Server 2014, PL/SQL,T-SQL, Sql Azure.
Senior .NET Developer
- Designed and developed utilities in Windows Azure Service Bus for exchanging messages/information between windows and legacy mainframe applications.
- Designed MVC design pattern for ASP.NET application development using the ASP.NETMVC framework.
- Involved in design and implementation of entire EDI system and produced System Design documentation.
- Experienced in Developing and Enhancing Web forms, Master Pages, User Controls and Custom Controls by using HTML, CSS, and ASP.Net Controls.
- Develop and maintain EDI training manual and system documentation.
- Developed Agile Software Development methodologies to enable efficient and effective high-quality software development.
- Recommended and developed the services of the application usingASP.NET MVC Web API.
- Worked on Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) starting from Requirements gathering and performing objects oriented analysis, design and implementation developing new WCF Service interface layer.
- Work with business units to get and understand SRS (Software Requirements specifications).
- Used code first approach and Entity Framework 6.0 for Data Access Layer (DAL).
- Used AngularJS library as a part of client side development.
- Most of the internal structure uses XML for generating input/output.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control, Team build, Project Management, Data Collection and Reporting.
- Analysis and manipulation of EDI data to conform to ANSI Standards.
- ADO.NET was used to connect to the databases in a disconnected oriented architecture.
- Created event driven Web Forms using ASP.NET and implemented Form Validations.
- Worked in Grid View Control throughout the application.
- Created and consumed Web Services using Visual C#, ASP.
- Worked on different aspects of .NET framework like ASP.NET 4.0 and on middleware ADO.NET.
- Implemented Reports Functionality using modules UI (MVC and KendoUI), Service (Web API) and EF for DAL.
Senior .NET Developer
- Got trained on various techniques in C#.NET application development with ASP Web Forms, WinForms, and C#.NET as code behind and SQL Server 2005 as database.
- Understanding the functional requirements, studying the system specifications and designing the Object Model for the software using Object Oriented Techniques with the 3-Tier architecture.
- Designed and developed user interface using ASP.NET and C#.NET.
- Developed user controls and validation controls using ASP.NET.
- Involved in all the stages of development from the Design till Maintenance.
- Master Pages were developed and used for uniformity and CSS were coded and used for implementing themes.
- Used ADO.NET and related data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Data Set and Data Table for consistent access to SQL data sources. Used LINQ for updating data through C#.
- Coded Stored Procedures that contained joins and used in ADO.NET for creating, updating or deleting the data and even perform some information related tasks with multiple tables.
- Prepared user documentation.
- Implemented business logic as .NET Framework assemblies using VB.NET.