- Certified UiPath RPA Developer professional with 5+ years of Professional experience in IT as a .NET developer years’ e xperience working as RPA (Robotic Process Automation) developer with process automation development using Blue Prism and UiPath and Automation Anywhere.
- Experience in programming (.NET, MVC 5, API, XML, Java, Python, ETL, etc.).
- Involved in various Phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) i.e. Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing .
- Installed and Expertise in Blue prism V6.4.7, UiPath Worked on Process Definition Documents (PDD) and Solution Design Documents (SDD).
- Experience with full SDLC lifecycle development
- Experience with Scrum / Agile development methodologies
- Expertise in Microsoft bot framework, cloud integration, Tensorflow, Kera, etc.
- Experience with development using Python/SQL/Database Side is required .
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre - UAT phases.
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Automated numerous routine tasks using Automation Anywhere and Ui Path thereby reducing manual intervention
- Worked on Queue Configurations, Monitoring, Blue Prism Work Queue Actions, Exception handling, efficient use of stages, blocks, data types, session and environmental variables for processing of Business Process diagrams and Process flow charts.
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation tools UI Path and Automation Anywhere to automate web applications, desktop application, maintaining Excel using Image Recognition, PDF integration.
- Implemented User authentication by defining user roles, creating users and Setting password policies in UiPath and Blue Prism . Used String Operation to Compare and eliminate duplicates from the data.
- Experience in using Send Email command to Email reports and errors. Having experience in Control Room resource and Session management.
- Good Hands on experience on Environmental locking.
- Created different workflows to automate Database, Web, Citrix, Mainframe, Desktop, Excel, E-mail based applications using UiPath Studio and published them to Orchestrator by using it features.
- Used Screen Scraping methods such as Full text, Native and OCR engines like (MS OCR engines/Google OCR) extracting bigger blocks of text, text position on screen, color for and other granular information of text.
- Built automated solution containing processes, work queues, environment using UiPath and developed the best practices.
- Extensive experience in writing complex stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views, Indexes and Joins on SQL Server and Oracle Database, DB.
- Hands-on experience with Visualization tools such as MS Excel, MS Visio .
- Experienced in designing reports for Web Applications using Crystal Reports and SSRS.
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal skills and confident to face new challenges.
RPA Technologies: Automation Anywhere,Blue Prism, UiPath V2016.2.
Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET 4.6/4.5/4.0, .NET 4.6/4.5/4.0, WinForms, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, MVC 5, API, XML.
Programming Languages: C#, C, Python, SAS, SQL queries
Databases/reporting services: Oracle, Oracle Database DB, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), MS SQL Server 2012/2008/2005.
Tools: MS Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, SAS Studio, R Studio, Share point
SDLC Methodologies: Agile Scrum, Waterfall .
Microsoft Packages: MS Excel, MS Visio, MS SharePoint..NET Framework
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/7, Linux
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:UiPath RPA Developer
- Involved in gathering requirements, designing, development and implementation of Robotic Process Automation using Automation Anywhere.
- Worked closely with Process SME's to translate business process into Process Definition Document (PDD) and developed Solution Design Document (SDD) for as is process.
- Automated the daily manual tasks using the Automation Anywhere and created bots that runs on daily and weekly basis.
- Worked on advanced Automation Anywhere concepts such as surface automation for the web application and created a clear process flow that is understandable in future.
- Managing governance and adopting Automation Anywhere best approaches.
- Developed solutions using Robotic Process automation and maintained technical responsibility in project delivery.
- Effectively used String commands, Excel commands, PDF commands and Variable operations for performing various functions.
- Automated web applications and extracted regular and pattern-based data to excel by using Web recorder.
- Worked on OCR (Optical Character Recognition), Image Recognition, Terminal emulator, and Object cloning commands in the processes of developing BOT's.
- Participated in architecture documentation for RPA Automation Anywhere Documentation.
- Created log files of Task Bot and Meta Bot and stored as logic runs by using Log to file command.
- Designed all the processes the way it is simple to understand when it is referred and helping in reducing the effort to reduce the cycle time, avoid rework, eliminated inspections and quality control steps and prevent errors using Business process mapping technique (BPM).
- Strong experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) from requirements gathering, solution designing, coding, testing, debugging, documentation and implementation on Blue prism tool.
- Involved in implementing solutions in Robotic Process Automation space using UI Path.
- Experienced in the macro recording, editing, scheduling and distribution using UI Path.
- Hands on Experience with Robotic Process Automation Tool Automation anywhere to automate Web Applications, Desktop Application, maintaining excel using Image Recognition, PDF integration, OCR etc.
- Have been part of all the phases of SDLC and performed end to end implementation using Automation anywhere tool and UI Path tools.
- Involved in developing robots using UI Path.
- Extensively worked on debugging application for fixing bugs and Production support and Involved in bulk mail sending as batch and developed RPA
- Used HTML, Java Script, CSS to make the view and VB script to perform the tasks.
- Developed the project using Agile methodologies and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
Environment: UI Path, Automation Anywhere tool, Blue Prism, CRM, SDLC, ASP.NET, C#.NET, WCF, HTML, CSS, Java Script, VB Script, SQL Server, Agile methodology, TDD.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI.
UiPath RPA Developer
- Well-versed with the UiPath Platforms such as UiPath Studio, UiPath Robot, UiPath Orchestrator.
- Used UiPath Orchestrator for Deployment, Monitoring and Management of UiPath Robots.
- Used UiPath Activities such as for each, Switch Activity, Citrix Screen Scraping for Remote Machines, While and Do While Loops, User Prompts, OCR, Error Handling, Break, Try Catch.
- Worked on PDF Processing, Excel Automation, Mainframe Applications and various web-based Applications Automation. Analyzed the feasibility of Manual process suitable for Automation.
- Implemented Selectors for interacting with Window and Web Browsers for continuous navigation of applications. Image-based texts in applications are also automated with mouse clicks.
- Automated Text in PDF using Screen Scraping and exported the data into Excel for comparison.
- Good Understanding on usage of various UiPath Orchestrator functionalities - Bots, Processes, Assets, Jobs, Schedulers, Logging, Recovery Methods and Application Credentials.
- Used image activities with wait conditions to ensure proper website or application loading, to perform certain actions in a loop. Developed the scripts using different UI elements.
- Worked with Business Analyst in preparing the Process Design Document (PDD) and in identifying the requirements. Involved in Client meetings along with Business Analyst.
- Implemented Bots in UiPath Orchestrator to run on schedule and use Transaction Queues for transactional data. Reading the data from the spreadsheet into UI Path for further processing.
- Post Go-Live training to business stake holders on executing Bots from UiPath Orchestrator.
- Implemented various logics using IF, While, Do while and For Each loop. Worked on Basic, Desktop, Web and Citrix automations using UiPath studio.
- Configuring new UiPath processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand for further requirements.
- Involved in identifying the opportunities to automate existing tasks using RPA technology and established Commercial-wide RPA programs to deliver the software Bot in production.
- Developed and implemented end to end processes including automation of Web Portal, MS-Excel Operation and MS-Out Look. Worked with Mainframe, Windows and Web Applications.
- Created Batch files to execute the Bots without any manual intervention.
- Participated in regular meetings to demonstrate the capabilities of RPA for on-going projects and potential client.
Environment: UiPath (V2016.2), OCR, VB.Net, C# .Net, ASP.NET, XML, HTML, UiPath Studio, UiPath Robot, UiPath Orchestrator, MS Office.
- Extensive experience of working Multi-Threading Environment and Concurrency Programming.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and GitHub for version control and to manage the teams Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including deriving product backlog items, assigning sprint work items to developers and conducting sprint review meetings.
- Extensive experience of working Multi-Threading Environment and Concurrency Programming.
- Followed Agile Methodologies and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Used VB.NET to work on this n-tier architecture with a business layer, a data layer and a presentation layer.
- Developed application using the WCF, Restful Web Services for getting good responsive to the application from all modules of utilization.
- Used ADO.NET for data interaction between the web application and the Database using Data reader, Datasets, and Data Adapters controls.
- Created SSIS packages which created Excel files out of data in the database and emailed to clients.
- Developed an Excel/VBA front end for SQL server that extends the capabilities of the pivot-table, with custom drill-down reporting and drilldown aggregation and tracking.
- Provided database connectivity using ADO.NET and created procedures, Indexes and Triggers using MS SQL Server 2008.
- Designing and Implementing Interfaces and Classes using Object Oriented Programming Structure and Design Patterns. Developed application using ASP.NET MVC, HTML3, AJAX, SQL Server 2005/2008 from new development.
- Written Queries using T-SQL Statements, Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL Server 2008 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- .NET VB Script can be effectively used for automating day to day office tasks as well as monitoring in the Windows-based environment.
- Implemented Form based authentication and Role based authorization using ASP.NET membership provider.
- Used Business logic to fetch and update data from data base and displayed on Win Forms.
Environment: ASP.NET MVC 4, .Net framework 4.5/4.0, MS Visual Studio 2012/2010, Entity framework 5.0/4.0, SQL Server 2008 R2, MS SQL Server 2008, Silverlight 5.0