- A proven, results - driven, customer focused enterprise software developer lead / Architect with over 14 years of experience.
- A self-starter and an excellent problem-solver, able to quickly grasp complex systems and identify opportunities for improvements .and resolution of critical issues.
- Adept in handling the software development life cycle consisting of requirements analysis, design, development, UAT’S installation/configuration management.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in information systems architecture, software design methodologies, and software design patterns, and object oriented design.
- Expertise in managing software development projects over their entire lifecycle using Scrum and Kanban; delivering within budget, on time and with very high quality.
- A team player with strong communication, leadership, analytical and relationship management skills. Proven ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Programming Languages, Software Applications and Tools:
Programming Languages and Technologies: C#,C, C++,Python, JAVA, Scala, Microsoft .NET, WCF, WWF, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, .NET CORE, ASP.NET CORE, WEPAPI CORE, Entity Framework Core
Cloud Computing: Azure Cloud Services, Azure App Service, Azure Functions, Azure Service Fabric, Azure SQL Database, Azure Cosmos, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Event Grid, Azure Service Bus, Azure API Management
AI / Machine Learning: Deep Learning, Artificial Neural Networks, Logistic Regression, Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks, TensorFlow, Keras, Azure Machine Learning Services, Azure Databricks, Apache Spark
Integration and Application Servers: Microsoft BizTalk Server 2004/2006/2010
Data Interchange: EDI, XML, XPATH, XSL/XSLT, SOAP
Enterprise Collaboration and Content Management: Office 365, SharePoint 2016/2013/2010 Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services(WSS) 3.0, Microsoft Office SharePoint Services(MOSS) 2007, Microsoft, Microsoft Project Server 2010, SharePoint Designer 2013/2010, InfoPath 2013/2010, Nintex Workflow 2010/2013, Nintex Forms 2013, Nintex Workflows for Project Server 2010, SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
RDBMS: SQL Server 2014/2012/2008/2005 , SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Server Reporting Services, Document DB, MangoDB and Oracle
COM: VB6, COM, DCOM, COM+
- Client interaction for requirements gathering, analysis and system architecture.
- Designing, Developing and Unit Testing.
- Debugging and troubleshooting applications.
- Managing a smooth implementation including system deployment and testing.
- Providing post go-live support and maintenance to the client.
Lead Engineer / Technical Architect
- VenueConnect Phase I - eBrevia Integration: Design and develop a cloud based microservice solution that enables the venue application to integrate with other 3rd party applications. Built using Azure Functions V2, CosmosDB, ASP.NET Core 2.1, WebAPI Core 2.2, Angular 7, Azure DevOps
- Venue on-going product support and enhancement: Design and developed various enhancements to the Venue product using C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET, Angular 1.x, ASP.NET Core 2.2, Angular 7, Azure DevOps
- Venue Enterprise Logging Solutions: Designed and developed a solution to centralize venue application logging using serilog, Elastic Stack (Elastic Search, LogStash, Kibana, Beats)
Lead Developer / Solution Architect
- One-Click Payments: Design and develop a SPA that enables lapsed members to pay for their dues online.
- The app was integrated with Personify, PayPal and Marketo to make the end to end process happen. Was developed using ASP.NET Core 2.1, WebAPI Core 2.1, Angular 6
Lead Developer / Solution Architect
- Design and Develop a billing application using SharePoint 2013 Add-In, Angular 4/5, TypeScript, WebAPI Core 1.1/2, Entity Framework Core, SQL Server 2014, SSRS, SSIS.
- In house application used to track internal and contingent IT resources. The application was build using SharePoint 2013 Add-In, Angular 4/5, TypeScript, WebAPI Core 1.1/2, Entity Framework Core, SQL Server 2014, SSIS and SSRS.
- SharePoint 2013 SSO implementation with OKTA Enterprise: Integrate OKTA Enterprise with SharePoint to allow internal and external users to access SharePoint. These users could be in AD, LDAP or other backend databases.
- Developed PowerShell scripts and needed SharePoint wsp’s using C#.
- Proof of Concept: Migrating in-house BPM solutions to the cloud using Azure Logic Apps and other Azure offerings.
Technical Architect and Development Manager / Lead Developer
- Re-Design ama.org website using EPiServer digital cloud 9, C#, ASP.NET MVC 5, WebAPI, CSS3, Azure Document DB, Azure WebApps, SASS, SSIS, Bootstrap and Angular2
- Design and develop REST based API’s to integrate with Personify
- Implement SSO between, SharePoint, EPiServer and other 3rd party applications using C#, OWIN and SAML 2.0
- Designed and developed multiple intra-net applications using Office 365 SharePoint and Angular 2.
- Integrate marketing customer data with PARDOT.
- SharePoint migration
- Design and develop a custom claims provider to implement user subscriptions from the back-end Association Management System (Personify) using C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2012 R2
- Design and Develop an E-Commerce solution to allow sale and download of electronic content.
- Design and develop end-to-end solution to enable auto-payments and payment plans.
- Architected a custom solution for cloud subscription services management, that would tie into the existing business processes currently used within CDW.
- Closely interacted with business stake holders, end users to gather requirements and document them.
- Developed various web services need to integrate data across different applications.
- Migrated data from existing home grown application to a could based service provided by Zuora (Zuora Billing module).
- Responsible for Architecting, Designing and developing a custom Business process automation solution to automate day to day business processes using SharePoint 2013, Nintex workflows 2013, Nintex Forms 2013, SSIS, SSRS, ASP.NET MVC 4, SQL Server
- Design and developed custom portals for Agents and Customers
- Integrated with existing line of business applications using Nintex Workflows 2013 and SSIS
- Developed multiple reports using SSRS
- Developed various custom SharePoint 2013 artifacts using C#.NET, Visual Studio 2012
- Designed and Developed a complete Demand management workflow solution for Project Server 2010 with Nintex Workflow 2010 for Project Server, custom C# code, SSIS and SSRS
- Designed and developed a custom workflow application for Logo copyright infringement using SharePoint 2010, SSIS, SSRS, C#, Visual Studio 2012
- Designed and developed a solution for real-time freight tracking using BizTalk 2010, C#, ASP.NET MVC4, JQuery, Konckut.JS, and Sql Server 2012.
- Developed various Integration solutions (both B2B and EAI) BizTalk 2010, SharePoint 2010, C#, SSIS
- Migration of integration solution from Mainframe to Oracle Retail
- Integration with NCR POS
- Design and develop integration solution for a B2B file transfer using WWF 4.0, C#, WCF, ASP.NET MVC 4.0
- Develop a portal used for requesting IT and Security resources with workflows using ASP.NET MVC 4.0, WWF 4.0, SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Design, Develop and Automate SAP HR workflow solutions using SharePoint 2010, InfoPath 2010, Nintex Workflow 2010, WWF, WCF, C# and JQuery.
- Develop a custom MS CRM Sales Dashboard using ASP.NET MVC 4, C#, MS CRM SDK, JQuery
Confidential, Bloomington, IN
Senior Programmer Analyst / Lead SharePoint Developer
- Designed and developed a cloud storage solution for the Confidential virtual application environment.
- Responsible for architecting and implementing the Indian University document management solution using SharePoint 2010, Nintex workflow, Knowledgelake suite of products, BCSMeataman
- Developed ECM solutions for enabling certain departments to be able to archive sensitive documents to the SharePoint repository.
- Architected and developed various workflow solutions that enable IU departments to talk to enterprise KUALI RICE (Java based open source service bus) using SharePoint. This solution enables business users to create and publish enterprise workflows (or automate complex business process) without the need for expensive developer resources.
- Designed and developed a portal that lets all IT professionals working across various departments / campuses to be registered and managed centrally. This application also integrates with other applications used by It service provides with in IU, this enabling them to control and monitor the use of IT central IT recourses.
Tools: C#, ASP.NET, WCF, SharePoint, Nintex workflows
Senior Software Engineer
- Designed and developed various EAI solutions that integrated enterprise applications like MS Great Plains, SharePoint 2003/2007, Onyx CRM and other custom applications.
- Designed and developed custom B2B solutions that enabled the smooth exchange of various EDI documents between third party warehouses.
- Was responsible for developing a freight quote calculator that would calculate the best available quote for shipping orders using the MS Business Rules Engine. This application would make decision based on real time quotes for external partners.
- As a subject matter expert on BizTalk Server, was responsible for creating numerous proof-of-concepts for pre-sales / potential customers.
Tools: Microsoft BizTalk Server 2000/2002/2004/2006 , SharePoint 2003/2007, COM, COM+, C#, VB6, SOAP, XML, XSLT, EDI