Frameworks : .NET (2.0-4.7/Core 1.x/2.x), Angular (4-8), AngularJS (1.x), ASP.NET (2.0-4.7/Core 1.x-2.x), ASP.NET MVC (4/5/Core), ASP.NET Web API (2.0/Core), ASP.NET WCF and jQuery
Relational Databases : MS SQL Server, MongoDB, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
Tools : Balsamiq, Eclipse, Illustrator, Photoshop, SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS) and Visual Studio
Source Control : Azure DevOps, GIT, SVN, Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
Software Development Methodologies: Agile (Scrum & XP), Waterfall
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Senior Software Engineer
- Designed and Implemented users stories for new custom application build with .NET Core 2.0, ASP.NET Web API, PostgreSQL and hosted in Azure Web Apps.
- Modified and enhanced existing custom applications using AngularJS, Angular (4/5), ASP.NET MVC/WCF/Web API, SQL Server and Entity Framework v6.
- Used Azure DevOps for CI/CD to deploy to Azure web Apps.
- Built restful API’s to service custom in-house applications with ASP.NET Core Web API, Entity Framework Core and SQL Server and replaced legacy application UI’s with modern Angular (5.0) SPA’s.
- Modified and enhanced current custom applications in ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server and Entity Framework v6.
- Implemented new continuous integration and deployment strategies with Agile/Scrum methodology using GIT, visual studio team services and MS build.
Senior Software Developer
- Built product management & sales applications using ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core, Angular 2.x with typescript, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap v4-alpha and SQL Server.
- Modified and enhanced current e-commerce websites in ASP.NET MVC, SiteCore CMS, SQL Server and Entity Framework v6.
- Implemented UI of Data Transaction Web application using Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Wrote Server-side code in C#, using ASP.NET MVC design pattern and ADO.NET connecting to an Oracle Database.
- Participated in Unit, integration, and business acceptance testing of applications in an agile environment.
- Developed, modified and enhanced mortgage loan servicing applications to increase the applications stability.
- Added feature enhancements to Mortgage business line applications built in C# coding language and ASP.NET Framework 4.0, using EF, Silverlight and Oracle database.
- Provided help to helpdesk support to troubleshoot and resolve production incidents.
Environment : C#, .NET, ASP.NET 4.0, MVVM, EF, Silverlight, Visual Studio 2008; Team Foundation Server and Oracle.
Operations Systems Developer
- Developed custom appointment/calendar application for B2B appointment setters in C# and ASP.NET 4.5 using EF, MVC design pattern and SQL Server 2008 database.
- Built custom reporting application to allow call center to view stats real-time of various call center agent groups.
- Utilized Team Foundation Server (TFS) within Visual Studio 2008, to perform Source Control.
- Debugged, documented and enhanced custom built Call center applications in .NET that monitored and tracked agents calls and stats.
Environment : C#, .NET, ASP.NET 4.5, ASP.NET MVC 4, Visual Studio 2008; Team Foundation Server and MS SQL Server 2008.
- Developed a new custom content management system built in ASP.NET 4.5, using EF 5, MVC 4 and jQuery.
- Developed ASP.NET Web API Web Services for data-driven applications.
- Created new console applications to help automate back-end processes and services.
- Implemented new continuous integration and deployment workflows using Team Foundation Server (TFS), In Release Manager and Visual Studio 2013.
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
- Developed new web applications in ASP.NET (2.0/3.5/4.0) using C# and SQL Server 2008 backend.
- Created, modified and maintained SSIS packages using SQL Server 2008 Business Intelligence.
- Wrote Web Services using both JSON and XML payloads to client facing portals.
- Used jQuery along with CSS and HTML to create web forms and pages for patient assistance websites.
Environment : C#, .NET, ASP.NET (2.0/3.5/4.0), Visual Studio 2008; Team Foundation Server, MS SQL Server 2008, SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS), Web Services, JSON, XML, jQuery, CSS and HTML.
- Developed new applications, modified and maintained existing software in ASP.NET 4.0, C#, Silverlight, and MS SQL Server 2008 using MVVM design pattern.
- Used XAML to create Silverlight UI web applications.
- Participated in Unit, integration, and business acceptance testing of our applications.
Environment : C#, .NET, ASP.NET 4.0, Silverlight, Visual Studio 2008, Team Foundation Server, MS SQL Server 2008, MVVM, XML, XAML and WCF RIA Services