I am a .NET Developer who is passionate towards providing the best solution to business needs with my 9 year background in diverse facets of .NET development and excellent communication skills.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Languages: C#, VB, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Angula rJS , XML, jQuery, JAVA, Web API, REST , T - SQL, VB6
Technologies: ASP.NET, MVC,WP F, Web API, REST,Web Service , Windows Service, MSMQ
Tools: MS Visio, Tortoise SVN, Team Foundation Server (TFS) , MS Visual Studio, LDAP, IIS 6.0, Unit testing framework, Automated testing, MS SQL Server , JIRA, SSRS, SSIS, Azure, NoSQL
Methodologies: Agi le, SDLC Waterfall model
Confidential, CARROLLTON, TX
- Enhanced the security of Department of Corrections (DOC) officers user credentials and facility credentials to prevent data breach by designing, developing a .NET windows tool to manage accounts through active directory .
- Created an ASP.NET web portal to enable the DOC officers to create tickets for the facilities and to generate tickets report by authenticating user login against LDAP, using SSRS report viewer, change password etc.,
- Delivered a new platform for accounting team to perform payments,adjustments, transactions by friends and family of inmates with a windows based application.
- Also performed production support during launch of the projects and change control.
Other tools: .NET 4.0,C#,MS SQL Server 2012, CSS, Tortoise SVN, IIS 6.0, LDAP, TFS, Agile, Web services
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Made the process of managing important data for the client by creating web pages Confidential Research Investment Explorer (ASPIRE) hosted in cloud MS Azure to upload/export/view benchmark data manage Commitment Fund raising data dynamically generate MS PPT slides containing charts embedded within MS Excel data sheets using ASP.NET 4.0, VB, C#, MS SQL SERVER 2012, ASPOSE.NET custom tool and WEB API RESTful services.
- Created/migrated between environments MS SQL Server 2012 database schema, records, stored procedures to manage benchmark, clients, partnerships, portfolios data.
Other tools: CruiseControl.NET, Tortoise SVN, IIS 6.0 , JIRA
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Redesigned and rewrote business logic from JAVA based legacy application into ASP.NET MVC 5 web application using C# called as Infinite Campus.
- Designed database structure with constraints and keys as well as migrated data such as fees, enrollments, household information, credentials, history, schedules, attendance between databases using MS SQL Server 2012.
- Helped the client save time for book-keeping and create letters regarding fees/grades/performance reports by generating reports backed up by stored procedures using MS SQL Server Reporting Services 2012.
- Performed manual/unit tests and fixed defects using C# and MS VS Unit Test Framework.
Other tools: MS Visual Studio 2012, ASP.Net MVC 5, C#.NET, SDLC Waterfall Methodology
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Designed and developed web application to manage IVR call flows using multi-layer architecture (P resentation/Business/Common/Data Access Layer model ) .
- Enhanced dynamically generated Call flow diagram by using third party tools SyncFusion.
- Performed manual testing by writing test cases.
Confidential, Round Rock, TX
- Developed WPF windows application ( Confidential POWER MANAGER) to perform battery power management activities such as charge level, battery health, charging mode for Confidential devices using multi-layer architecture ( Presentation/Business/Service/BIOS layer ) .
- Created Team foundation Server user stories/tasks based upon Agile principles.
- Performed manual testing, automating, regressing and localization testing.
- Wrote Technical Design Documents and lab notes based on functional requirements documents .
Tools: MS Visual Studio.NET 2010, C# 4.0, WPF, Web Services, MS Visio, TFS , XAML, MS SQL Server 2010, Agile
Confidential, Cedar park, TX
- Provided a distribution management system for NOV to manage the distribution of Rigs and other Oil drilling parts and assets from trucks, distribution centers, warehouses to the location by creating a web application using Presentation/Business/Common/Data Access layered model and SDLC Water fall model.
- Used g rid v iews to list the parts and assets and also to add/updat e /delet e records.
- Using Active Reports to generate reports for sales orders and invoices.
Confidential, IRVING, TX
- Established inventory management system for 7-Eleven that will allow stores to meet their customer’s changing needs by creating a windows based application and incorporating CAB framework.
- Wrote functional design document to meet the business and system requirements. Also wrote technical specification document .
- Created database structure/queries/stored procedures .
Tools: MS Visio 2003, Source Safe 2005 , .NET framework, C#, Dev Express 9 , MS SQL Server 2 005 , Unit testing