- A passionate coder, fantastic troubleshooter, and enthusiastic Software Developer who has a long record of developing, implementing and testing software to meet specific project requirements.
- I have extensive experience of coming up with software solutions designed to meet business requirements.
- I have worked with cutting edge technologies in a variety of fields, and am keen to be involved in helping to define the future of software applications and solutions.
- As a true professional I am dedicated to my own continual self - development, enjoys working closely with others, and have an eye for detail and identifying problems.
- With a background in computer hardware, software, applications and programming, I can function effectively in an environment which is constantly evolving due to technological advances.
- Keen to find a challenging position with a successful and ambitious company that offers opportunities for career development and advancement.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Creative thinker Excellent Communicator
- Problem Solving Team Player
- Energetic Enthusiasm
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
Comprehensive understanding of project management methodologies. Experience of software release, documentation and end-user support. Proven experience in developing web applications. Solid understanding of IIS, Oracle and SQL databases, code revision control. Excellent analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills. Object orientated analysis and design (Inheritance, polymorphism, abstract class, and interface). Successful and demonstrable delivery of results from a client site. Creating effective, informed and highly motivated teams focused on delivery. Experience of web development, and internet technology. Accurately identifying a client’s key requirements. Managing and supporting the testing and implementation of business initiatives.
- Working within a team of highly motivated software engineers to deliver complex solutions to specific technical problems.
- The technology track being used MVC/Core, Entity Framework, Code First approach and SQL Server; C#/.NET 4.0, AJAX, JSON, JQuery, Angular, Bootstrap, ASP.Net, Web Services, IIS, WCF and Web API (REST), 508 Compliance. Also apply techniques to minimize risk of: Cross-Site Scripting, Anti forgery, Content-Security-Policy, etc. In some instance the projects are optimized for HTML5 by using KendoUI by Telerik.
- Maintain all source code via Confidential version and source control software.
- Support the HHS/ Confidential Enterprise Performance Life Cycle (EPLC) by participating in reviews and preparing all required documentation.
- Document, and respond to user requests for major and minor system changes.
- Maintain system requirements documentation.
- Maintain change-request documentation.
- Provide customer support and training.
- Execute system development and maintenance activities.
- Review and respond to changes in Confidential Information Technology (IT) infrastructure.
- Review and respond to changes in feeder systems.
- Produce reports as specified to ensure that management is informed of all issues and activities related to the system.
- Observe industry best practices for all project development and management phases.
- Provide routine daily maintenance to ensure proper functionality.
- This application will facilitate the review and approval process for charter and nomination packages, special emphasis panels, federal register notices, ex officio appointments, and FACA applicability assessments. This workflow will make package contents easily accessible and will streamline the review and approval process.
- This application users can submit and review operational policies, as well as track the progress of your package as it moves through the clearance process to final approval. Transfer historical Data. Statistics. Monitoring Service.
- Support and maintenance to several systems such as Reorganization Portal, Directories, Delegation Portal, etc.
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Designing and implementing quality, web-based software products.
- Participating in all phases of the software development cycle.
- Supporting existing software products and making progress on new products.
- Analyzing user needs and then developing appropriate software solutions.
- Performing root cause analysis on software problems.
- Writing up detailed specifications and program codes.
- Testing products to ensure that they operate satisfactorily.
Application Architecture / Senior Application Developer
- Create estimates & design solutions with account and operational teams as required to
- Support new business opportunities and resolve operational issues.
- Translate clients’ business requirements & objectives into technical applications & solutions.
- Understand and evaluate complex data models.
- Design, develop and implement new integration.
- Ensuring all build objects matches the business requirements.
- Execute system development and maintenance activities.
- Develop solutions to improvise performance and scalability of systems.
- Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems.
- Plan, develop, and implement large-scale projects from conception to completion.
- Develop & architect lifecycle of projects working on different technologies & platforms.
- Time accounting is a web based application that allows DHS-OIT staff to record time spent on tasks; also include time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, etc. This application is being developed using MVC 4, Entity Framework, Code First approach and Oracle 11g. The application is based on C#/.NET 4.0, AJAX, Json, JQuery, ASP.Net, Web Services, IIS8, WCF and Web API (REST). This razor project is optimized for HTML5 by using KendoUI by Telerik
- The application allows sharing information with the general public about their services, and also serves as a content management system that stores forms, documents, calendars, and webinars for the internal PREP Staff and external Contractors
Senior Application Developer
Confidential, Conyers, GA
- Participates in the design of technical components of development projects.
- Is assigned difficult components of a project.
- Provide man-hour estimates for assigned tasks.
- Produce quality code according to system design and technical standards.
- Provide technical leadership, assisting others with technical issues and influencing off their desk.
- Ability to determining and recommending problem solutions. Solves difficult problems.
- Participated in several system architecture designs for a web application using ASP.Net, C# and VB.NET with a number of support libraries: Ajax, Telerik (RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX), ActiveReports for .NET 3.0 and Wise InstallMaster 8.0.
- The objectives of these systems included the ability to view orders and their current status, create freight claims, assign security access for users, as well as printing and generate reports. Interact with legacy systems and resolve difficult integration problems with new programs.
- Worked on several projects at same time; such as Agile, Inventory Status, MyHolophane, AQS, ACE, and Web Services with Soap Header, Item Helper, PD Helper, Windows Services, ETL (Data Transfer).
- Maintained a Single Login application that was optimized for insertion attacks.
- This system contains a configuration file that allows to change the password rules according with Confidential guidelines without recompiling; and facilitates authentication across sub domains without re-login.
- The program is based on membership that uses Windows and form authentication, and for password encryption utilizes a third party library of 128 bit encryption. In addition, supported transactions servers: Microsoft SQL, Oracle 11g and DB2 (reports and invoices).
Senior Specialist, Web Solutions Developer
Confidential, Miramar, FL
- Technology’s quality standard.
- Provide standards for web page design and web site layout and inter-connectivity.
- Train and mentor team member and other teams, as required.
- Work independently on end-to-end on projects as required.
- Lead other team member in the execution of work packages or small projects.
- Work cooperatively with others team members on larger cross-functional projects.
- Lead in developing standards for Web developments tools, graphics packages, web browser.
- Web e-commerce application development. Project management/Developer leading various projects creating web applications using HTML, ASP, ASP.Net in conjunction with VB.NET, C# and IIS; ensuring systems are delivered on time, within budget, while satisfying both customer and information requirements.
- Supported, maintained and developed the eHDL website.
- Developed a Web standard model of application for multiple states with support over 3.5 million EDI online transactions per year.
- This application utilized reusable multi-threading DLL (COM Objects) that active a socket connection to Remote Host Server B2B using XML and ANSII X12.
- Applied PL-SQL on stored procedures for Oracle Server and MTS to Microsoft SQL Server; implemented packages to perform Application Security, batch job scheduling and data migration; use Secure Socket Layer for encryption
- Developed a Web Batch Processing feature.
Analyst and Programmer
Confidential, Coral Gables, FL
- Developed commercial Client/Server applications for the Health Care industry using the Internet as platform.
- Designed, developed and wrote using Visual Basic 5.0 for Windows.
- The system known as Claims Processing offers the possibility to process data for medical offices then transmit the information through the Internet to the server and re-transmit to the billing company.
- The system used ActiveX Control TCP/IP Protocol for media of communication and Microsoft SQL Server 6.5 with store procedure to manage the incoming data (ADO).
- JTPA Case Management System, Training and Employment Council of South Florida. Designed, developed and wrote using Visual FoxPro 6.0 for Windows.
- The system has been designed to take full advantage of latest Internet technologies.
- The system efficiently balances the process between the server and the client making it fast and smooth. The system has been developed using the TCI/IP Protocol for communication with the client site.