- Results - driven Solution Architect with 19+ years of Full Life-Cycle Development and Program Leadership experience in the Microsoft Stack.
- Have led and managed projects with budgets ranging from $10k up to $1 million.
- Interested in helping clients achieve their end objectives through technology by leveraging a unique talent to balance academic best practices with the business need to drive projects to completion.
- Led brown bag discussions/presentations about coding standards & new technologies to implemented.
- Participated in/led in the presentation of various sales meetings with current and prospective clients.
- Led process of implementing/completing routine status reports to internal management and clients.
- Led scum teams of 6 to 8 members
- Led dev teams on projects.
- Organized/led dev team, established both process & coding standards to be adhered to on all projects.
- Implemented code reviews as standards for projects leveraging Visual Studio tools.
- Set up company’s VSTS/Azure DevOps instance.
- Established company’s custom NuGet library of internal assemblies, published to VSTS/Azure DevOps instance.
- Managed internal company assemblies.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Web Applications, MCPS: SQL Querying, MCTS: ASP.Net 2.0
- Led development efforts to improve the security and reduce the attack surface for both the legacy web forms application as well as the updated Asp.Net Core/Angular application.
- Led the security review meetings with other architects to ensure our collective efforts met with the corporate security standards.
- Established dynamic authentication to external IdPs via OAuth2, OpenId Connect, and SAML.
- Established updated encryption library to protect data leveraging AES, RSA, and Microsoft Data Protection.
- Created an in-house KeyVault solution to protect our encryption keys and certificates in the absence of an approved Key Management/HMS system.
- Updated development efforts on legacy system to implement DI to enable more modular, portable, testable features.
- Mentored JR Developers on development best practices and SOLID principles.
Senior Software Engineer
- Support corporate Dynamics CRM system, stood up sandbox test environment for troubleshooting and development. Instantiating a new cloud based Dynamics CRM implementation.
- Developed integration to 3rd party system (SendGrid) to send all outward facing emails, approximately 1.2 million emails a year.
- Incorporated Azure AD authentication to email publisher, incorporating system groups into security policies.
- Secured development pipeline by integrating Azure Vault into Build/Release pipeline in VSTS.
- Lead Developer for a project for a financial institution company to build a C# MVC customer portal for their clients to report on ATM usage and statistics, and machine status. The portal interfaced with SSRS web services to view reports inline, allow users to directly query and stream, as well as schedule their various SSRS reports. The portal also included embedded BI dashboards using Qlik Sense, including SSO with Qlik Sense to toggle back and forth between portals. The portal also included user admin interfaces to govern which dashboard objects were visible to specific users.
- Led a team of developers support and maintain systems for an educational insurance company. Managed projects included implementing single sign-on within their internal systems, as well as some of their 3rd party systems. Implemented interfaces to migrate data from their disparate systems (CRM, Web sites, and 3rd parties into consolidated SSRS instance for report automation. Led general support initiatives, applying any enhancements requested on their current systems.
- Managed all phases of the process from data ingestion to processing the payments and transmitting reports to the various clients. Led team of developers to support and maintain the system. Managed a project to enhance the system to work directly with insurance companies like the Hartford in aggregating their clients’ payrolls.
- Member of a team that sold a local process management company on a $500k project to rebuild their project management software with a more streamlined and scalable architecture. Met with the business stakeholder and product owners, and architected the base database and portal designs, as well as supporting, peripheral systems.
- Managed a small team of developers to build a C# MVC portal for a national restaurant equipment company to enable their customers to view parts and orders, check statuses, and view invoices that are housed in their ERP. Embedding their Qlik Sense dashboards inside the portal for more dynamic reporting and storytelling.
- Developed an internal portal for Walmart to help them manage their distribution chain and help them better plan/project when they needed to reorder parts and whether to order straight from the manufacturer or a distribution center.
- Developed an internal C# MVC portal for Home Depot that took schematics of power tools and equipment and allowed them to be clickable to view and order parts for their customers. Built the tools for managing images, part maps, parts ordering, and order processing. Built follow up system for them to enable direct part ordering by end customers.
- Developed internal ETL applications for a local logistics company that enabled them to integrate their internal ERP and data warehouse systems with their various clients and vendors.
- Led a team of developers to build a process for converting data from an ERP platform to a SQL data warehouse to be consumed by a QlikView dashboard and subsequently exported via a QlikView plug-in for period and monthly reporting of meat consumption for Chipotle.
- Supported legacy systems for large, local financial firm that provides a non-qualified deferred compensation plan. Responsible for upgrading systems from SQL to portal, classic ASP to .Net MVC with adaptive rendering. Managing SQL Server, IIS Server, SQL Jobs, SSRS Reports.
- Lead Developer for many Asp.Net (C# & VB) DotNetNuke Modules for over 50 Web sites.
- Created a weather report module that integrated with AccuWeather assets.
- Created directory of companies and/or products, including a lead generation system that implements a pay per lead model in Asp.Net (C#) and SQL 2000.
- Created a radius search in SQL 2000 for directory listings for user to find companies closest to them.
- C#.Net E-commerce Module that interfaces with a Confidential API.