- 20+ Years of hands on experince in IT Industry including 8+ Years at onsite.
- Coding experince using Delphi (3, 5, 6, XE8, 2010, Berlin). C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, ADS, Crystal ReportExperince in cloud migration, desigining Micro Services, software and data design architecture skills.
- Specialized in Legacy Migration, Requirement Analysis skills.
- Domain experience - SBA Lending, Capitol Market -Retirement plans, Finance & banking, Payroll, Collage/hospital/hotel management, inventory and construction management.
- Excellent Analytical, leadership, Communication and Problem solving skills.
- Remote, Onsite - offshore and Program management experince.
- Proficient in waterfall and Agile Process. SAFe Agilist, Lead and Agile Scrum master experience
Primary Skills: Borland Delphi (Version 3 - 7, 2010, XE8, Berlin), MS SQL Server, Sybase, MS-Access, Oracle, Crystal Reports XI, C#.Net, ASP.Net
Secondary Skills: C, C++, Lisp, BASIC, Visual Basic and Power builder
Other Backend Tools: MySQL, FoxPro, FoxBASE, and DBASE III+
Op. Systems/Platforms: Win 8, 7, NT, - Win3.1/DOS
UML Tool: Enterprise Architect
Admin Tools: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe. Team coherence, Front Office, MS-OFFICE, Word Processors, WordStar, MS FrontPages
EXPERIENCE HIGHLIGHTS & PROJECT DETAILS:
Skill/tools: Delphi Berlin, Advantage Database, SQL Server, C#.net, ASP.Net, TFS
Sr Technical Manager, Lead Developer, Offshore ManagementMigration architect
- Development and Production support for Delphi applications.
- Plan and Implement better software architectural solutions to make the product more stable.
- Implement standard development process, Continuous Integration process, and agile methodology.
- Business analysis, capture Requirement and provide innovative business solutions.
- Build and support offshore team. Ensure effective communication between offshore & onsite teams
- Plan and Execute Legacy legacy application migrations to latest technology.
- Migrate legacy applications into cloud based multitenant web application
- Project management - resource allocation, planning, tracking, cost calculations, ensuring quality deliverables.
- Implementing Quality assurance best practices - Test automation, test driven development.
- Resource s and hiring process.
- Development of web services, cloud implementation, database design and application optimization.
Skill/tools: Delphi XE8, SQL Server, Oracle, C#.net, ASP.Net, Rally, RabbitMQ
Lead Developer, Software Architect, Project manager
- Research and review existing legacy system, design new architectural and develop new system.
- Maintain and develop new feature for existing system in an agile development environment.
- Initiate better development process.
- Research on Content Management Enterprise solutions.
- Develop an Image compare tool to reduce potential duplicate image issues.
- Performance Improvement solution on various applications.
- Initiate on Database Project to manage database code.
- Develop upload portal for uploading medical records.
- Integration with .net products with RESTful API’s Use RabbitMQ messaging bus.
Skill/Tools: Delphi7, SQL Server, .Net, Team Foundation Server, Crystal Reports
Lead developer/Project Lead/Scrum master
- Lead developer and Architect, Manage 3 teams - Delphi, .Net and QA.
- Involve in the story grooming session with product owner/business team and provide technical details to finalize stories for the release.
- Requirement/System analysis, design plans, share requirement to the team, facilitate Release planning, Sprint planning sessions
- Facilitate daily stand up, provide technical support to dev team and support to QA team to understand the system and the requirement.
- Dedicate 50% of time on core development, remaining time on lead activities - project coordination, review, progress updates etc.
- Conduct sprint review/demo- provide demo to business team. Facilitating Retrospect meeting.
- Release support.
Sr. Software Engineer/Principal Engineer
- Design, Coding, Unit testing, Peer Review.