- IT Professional with around 7 1/2 Years of Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance of N - Tier Enterprise Web and Windows Forms Applications using .NET Framework 2.0/3.0, 3.5, and 4.0/4.5, .Net Framework Core 2.0, ASP.Net, C#.Net, VB.Net, ADO.Net, MVC framework, Web API, WCF, WPF, Web Services, LINQ, IIS 7.0/8.0, Entity Framework, SQL Server, Report Builder, AWS, SSRS, XML, Java Script, AngularJS 2.0/4.0/ 6.0, HTML 4/5, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, JSON and AJAX.
- Expertise in working with different project delivery models such as Waterfall model and Agile (Scrum) methodologies.
- Strong in Object Oriented Design (OOD) with Unified Modelling Language (UML).
- Expertise in implementing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction and Polymorphism.
- Expertise in web-based application development using .Net Framework 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, Web API, Razor, Webpages, MVC, HTML5, CSS, JS frameworks like Angular JS 2.0, 4.0, 6.0, jQuery, Bootstrap.
- Extensive experience in Database design, modeling and maintenance in MS SQL Server environment.
- Having good knowledge of importing and exporting of bulk data, backing up and restoring databases in SQL Server.
- Extensively worked with ADO.NET to connect SQL Server and Oracle using Connection, Command, Data Adapter, Data Set, Data View, Data Row, Data Grid, Data Column, Data Reader, Constraint and other Database Objects.
- Hands on experience with Business Intelligence Tools such as SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience in generating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports.
- Experience in querying using LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and other data sources including web services.
- Created a Login page with Angular 6.0 using the Reactive Forms module with validator.
- Created content driven and user-friendly applications using WPF .
- Fully experienced in deploying, configuring and maintaining the web sites and services on IIS 7.0
- Expertise in web-based application development experience using .Net Framework 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, Web API, Razor, Webpages, MVC, HTML5, CSS, JS frameworks like Angular JS 2.0/4.0/ 6.0, jQuery, Bootstrap.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting issues, root-cause analysis and solution development.
- Extensively performed the unit testing and load testing using SOAP UI to ensure Quality of the software.
- Proficient in writing Technical and Functional test scripts . Experienced in test driven development using N-Unit Testing for the piecewise testing of the Applications.
- Experience in building RESTFUL services using ASP.NET, Web API and performing CRUD operations.
- Experience in working with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF).
- Worked extensively on MVC and web forms software design patterns.
- Experience in working in AWS environment and deploying/configuring AWS pipelines.
- Experience in .NET security features such as Authentication (Windows-based Authentication, Forms- based Authentication) and Authorization (Authorizing Users and Roles)
- Efficient in turning business requirements into technical specifications.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication, Knowledge transfer and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Adaptable to new software technologies, quick learner and can work efficiently as an individual.
- Great Team Player with strong management, organizational and mentoring skills.
- Excellent communication skills across large teams both onsite and offshore.
.Net Technologies: .Net Framework 5.0/4.5/4.0/3.5 , ASP.Net, MVC Framework 6/4/3, MVVM, Entity framework, LINQ to SQL, ADO.Net, Web Forms, Web Services, Web API s, WCF, WPF, AWS.
Development tools: Visual studio 2017/2015/2013/2010/2008
Database: SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 (T-SQL), Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i (PL/SQL)
Access Protocols: SOAP, SSL, FTP, TCP/IP, HTTP
Enterprise Servers: IIS 7.0/6.0/5.0, Content Management Server
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/7/XP/2000/NT/ME/98/2003, Vista, Unix
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SSRS, MS Access
Version Control: Team Foundation Server (TFS), GitHub, Bitbucket, Visual Source Safe (VSS)
Full Stack .Net Developer
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Involved actively in all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) following Agile methodology to deliver the features on a CICD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment) basis.
- Written complex SQL stored procedures and Micro services to calculate the points and convert points to reward dollars.
- Designed the application using C# and ASP.NET. Many of the web pages such as contact us, FAQs were designed to be interactive to include the links in Mobile application.
- Developed Web API calls to send data from Web application to Mobile Application and vice versa.
- Worked closely in testing these microservices and testing Mobile Applications for both Android and iOS versions.
- Implemented Win Forms Application to preload the members received from source systems in different formats such as pipe-delimited, excel and xml to database tables so that members can register directly by just giving their information.
- Designed rich user-friendly UI experience for Dashboards and portal using Bootstrap, Angular 4.0 and AJAX.
- Developed various reports for Super Admins and Client Admins to keep track of the members earnings and activity reports/pie-charts using SSRS and SQL Server Developer Tools.
- Worked actively on Production database to monitor the traffic of database usage by the members and spin instances if needed and kill processes that hold database for long time.
- Handled privacy of members secured information such as Social and Credit card information carefully.
- Used CA Agile tool to track the work of user stories in the current sprint, sprint planning and other Agile activities.
- Modified complex SQL stored procedures to Microservices in .Net Framework Core for better performance.
- Expertise in various source control tools such as GIT, TFS to work on the same application shared with 5 teams.
- Involved in migration of application and database to AWS environment for better performance.
- Knowledge of deploying the application using AWS pipelines and fixing the build errors if any.
- Actively participated in bi-weekly code deployments and have knowledge of continuous deployment process.
- Involved in Unit Testing and QA Testing of the individual user stories and whole features by creating and executing test plans.
- Experience in working with different teams both onsite and offshore and performing cross-team knowledge transfer sessions.
Environment: Visual Studio 2017, .Net Framework 4.5, .Net Framework Core 2.0, C#, ASP.Net, HTML, CSS, SQL Server Management Studio 2017, GIT, TFS, AWS, SQL Server Data Tools 2015, SSRS, Report Builder, Microsoft Office Tools.
Senior .Net Developer
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved in requirements gathering, problem analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of the system.
- Worked on Agile Methodology to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Designed and developed the application using MS Visual Studio 2015, ASP.Net 4.0, AJAX and C# advanced feature forms authentication.
- Experience in programming and troubleshooting in C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, Web Services.
- Designed and developed master web pages using ASP.NET 4.0 web form controls, Custom user Controls and Ajax controls in C#.
- Experience in using LINQ in Web pages to retrieve and modify data.
- Extensive working knowledge on Configuring and version controlling with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Created and Implemented ASP.NET Web API Controllers and Models and Entity Framework.
- For the edit option we used Bootstrap popups. Once the user clicks on that button it shows a popup with the information has been entered. There is an option for edit and delete too.
- Created new model classes in Web API to hold data.
- Used WCF to provide various Services like authentication, User Definition, Logging, Configuration and Data Access to the applications.
- Presented user interface design using Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Dreamweaver to client.
- Have experience implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML Web Services using SOAP.
- Used VB.NET in MVC framework for front-end development.
- Used UML, Win Forms and C# to design and develop the code analyzer.
- Written SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, defining roles, creating database users, assigning roles to users using SQL Server 2012.
- Created Stored Procedures to perform automated rules, updating to related tables using SQL Server 2012.
- Performed unit testing.
Environment: .NET, VB.NET, C#, WCF, LINQ, Angular JS, ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2015, Web API, SOAP, SOA, Win Forms, HTML5, SQL Server 2012, TFS.
Senior .Net Developer
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Worked in planning and executing phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) utilizing Agile methodologies to achieve end-to- end development of web-based applications.
- Used ADO.NET, Entity Framework and SQL-statements to develop database connections.
- Followed MVC architecture and developed ASP.NET, MVC 6.0 application using C#, WCF, Generics, Code First Approach in Entity Framework 6 and UI in Razor View Engine.
- Add form authentications to the application by using event handlers to validate user credentials.
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with Entity Framework Code First in MVC with the help of Azure SQL server.
- Developed REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low-cost application integration and multi-tier web applications with the use of Web Services using ASP.Net Web API.
- Developed very responsive, elegant UI views for web pages using the Bootstrap and CSS Frameworks.
- Used advanced level of HTML, AJAX, jQuery, Bootstrap and Angular 4.0 for designing rich user interface.
- Involved in implementation of several WPF applications using the MVVM patters.
- Designed and developed databases which include the development of functions, stored procedures and triggers using SQL.
- Implemented XML Web Services in C# based on SOAP protocols using XML and XSLT extensively for data transfers.
- Reports are generated by using SSRS and configured SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) for Scheduling data backup.
- Created reports for weekly, monthly and yearly schedule using Crystal Reports.
- Experience in using SSIS tools like Import and Export Wizard, Package Installation, and SSIS Package Designer.
- Used ETL (SSIS) to develop jobs for extracting, cleaning, transforming and loading data into data warehouse.
- Involved in Unit Testing and running the test case to proper functioning and for code coverage.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking tool and integrated with Source tree to use GIT for code versioning and repository.
- Maintenance/Enhancement of project and handling/fixing bug on daily basis reported by QA/BA analysts using JIRA ticketing system.
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, .Net Framework 4.5, C#, ASP.Net, HTML, CSS, WCF, Web API, WPF, MVVM, SOAP UI, XML, LINQ, SQL Server 2012, Unit Testing, SSRS, JIRA, GIT.
Full Stack .Net Developer
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Worked on the WCF Services with the C# code on the Backend of the Mobile application where the services, it supports the front-end application.
- Worked on the Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012 for the WCF services to develop the code in the backend of the Web application and Mobile Application.
- Involved in full life cycle of the project from requirements gathering, analyzing, designing, and developing the application using Iterative AGILE Methodology.
- Developed User controls using ASP.Net and C# and used them dynamically in the web pages using Master pages and CSS.
- Used AJAX for faster & interactive web experience with AJAX controls Toolkit.
- Implemented design pattern for developing the Web Application.
- Designed MVC design pattern for ASP.Net application development using the ASP.Net MVC framework.
- Used ASP.Net web server controls like Grid View, List View and Repeater for displaying the required information.
- Responsible for designing and developing ASP.NET MVC application using .NET Framework Entity framework.
- Involved with the client team to design and implement the advanced technologies WCF, DB, ASP.NET with the application logic in C# according to the user requirements.
- Involved in the Design of the Application using ASP.NET, WCF, Entity Framework, and LINQ to SQL.
- Used the Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) techniques and created classes (C#.NET) for database access.
- Created custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of Angular JS 2.0.
- Used jQuery, ASP.NET AJAX toolkit controls and CSS to enhance the performance and richness to the user interface.
- Created Dropdown and Drill through reports using SSRS.
- Imported data from flat files to SQL Server database using SSIS.
Confidential, Las Vegas, CA
- Designed and developed Web Forms using ASP.NET Controls, CSS and HTML to facilitate the registered users.
- Developed custom solutions using .NET technologies including C#, WCF, web services, Application pages, Workflows, ADO.Net, LINQ.
- Involved in defining and creating technical details from the inputs obtained by the business user.
- Extensively used design patterns to ease of code maintenance and reusability.
- Developed classes in Business Layer and in Data Access Layer using C#.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to attain uniformity of all web pages and to control the layout and look of the page easily and extensively used Ajax to reduce connections to the server.
- Designed Web-based ASP.NET Intranet applications linked to firm-wide SQL databases.
- Involved in developing Web Services and invoking them by using XML SOAP and WSDL tool for creating proxy classes.
- Enterprise n-tier software agent using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) web service hosted on IIS.
- Used user controls and Custom User Controls to provide standard interactive User Interface.
- Developed Web Services for the System using .NET (SOAP/XML).
- Deployment of Web services for online transactions using C# and exposed them through SOAP and HTTP.
- Effectively handled ASP.NET client-side state management features such as control state, view state, cookies, hidden fields and query strings.
- Used pagination and sorting features of data grid in reports.
- Worked with web config files, debug files and worked with IIS server for creating the virtual directories and to setup of the website and run.
- Implemented Exception Handling, Logging and Validation of incoming requests.
- Used Team foundation server (TFS) as source control repository for code version on CI/CD.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010/2012, .Net framework 4.0, C#, ASP.NET, Web Forms, WCF, SQL Server 2005/2008 AJAX, XML, Angular JS 2.0, XSL/XSLT, Web Forms, HTML, CSS, Crystal Reports, TFS.
.Net/ UI Developer
- Involved in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements gathering, Designing, Programming, Testing and Documentation of various projects.
- Used AGILE SCRUM methodology to deliver in sprints and Status Meetings, Code Review Meetings.
- Gathered requirements through interaction with all the relevant teams and prepared high-level design and detailed design documents.
- Involved in developing UI using ASP.Net latest control such as List View, Ajax Toolkit, Web User Control, and Master Pages etc.
- Developed interactive pages of the application using ASP.NET Web Forms pages with VB .NET for the code behind modules.
- Designed and coded the user interface for the application using VB.NET.
- Implemented data-binding MVC using AngularJS for front-end development of current web application.
- Utilized VB.NET, ASP.NET and created web forms, user controls, web services
- Involved in designing of WPF screens and implementing MVC design pattern.
- Developed User Interface (UI) using WPF for the better look and feel of the desktop-based application.
- Created and consumed WCF services which are based on SOA architecture. Used Basic Http Binding for binding purposes.
- Used ADO.NET and data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Dataset, data table for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Used LINQ for querying different databases and Dataset.
- Used various types of serialization mechanism for serializing custom classes and structures into required formats, such as SOAP for web services and XML.
- Extensively used datasets, Data table and Data view to retrieve and manipulate data and display it in an ASP.NET page.
- Designed and developed normalized database in SQL Server 2008 to maintain various details of the devices, team members, device history, and access permissions and so on.
- Generated reports using SQL reporting tool.
- Designed and developed reports module to see the course based, employee based, and location-based reports.
- Involved in analysis, design, development, testing, implementing and supporting large scale web-based applications in Microsoft/Windows platform using .Net framework 2.0, ASP.Net, VB.Net
- Developed Applications with UI, Business and Data Access layers using ASP.NET and C#.NET from Scratch.
- Direct experience in performing analysis and requirements gathering with the clients.
- Developed and maintained 3-tier application for maintainability and scalability of the application.
- Created classes and core modules in VB.Net for implementing business layer.
- Gathered requirements from the user and created functional design documents.
- Involved in object-oriented analysis and design using UML Unified Modeling Language techniques such as use case, activity, sequence, class and component diagrams using Visio.
- Responsible for normalized database creation and wrote triggers and stored procedures for the database.
- Used Java script and jQuery for Client and server-side interaction and for other custom functionalities.
- Used Crystal Reports to Create reports.
- Developed the components for middle tier (Business Layer) using VB.Net.
- Used ADO.Net technologies to access data from SQL Server database.
- Developed Tables, Joins, Functions, Views, Constraints and Triggers in Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
- Extensively developed Stored Procedures in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 in exchanging data through database tables.
- Worked with a team to design and implement module level unit test cases.
- Improved the application performance using stored procedures and connection pooling and Memory management.
- Involved in bug fixing and unit testing.
- Used TFS Team Foundation Server for Version control, Source code control and project tracking.
Environment: .NET Framework 2.0 & 4.0, VB.NET, ASP.NET 2.0 & 4.0, ADO.NET, Web Forms, SQL Server 2008, HTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, Visual Studio 2005.