- Over 8 years of experience in SDLC, Object - oriented and Component based development
- Expertise in analysis, design and development of systems using .NET Technologies and using Agile , Waterfall, and Scrum methodologies
- Extensive knowledge on web and Windows based applications using: C#, ASP.NET (4.6-3.0), ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC and .NET Framework (4.6-3.5), VB.NET, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, XML, Visual Studio ( ), SQL Server ( ) and Oracle (11g/10g)
- Hands on experience on building Model View Control (MVC) application and Entity Framework (EF).
- Excellent understanding of multi-threaded, Object oriented programming in high-level languages as C#.
- Extensively experienced in using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) and WSDL services and RESTful API
- Worked on Presentation layer , Business layer and Data layer of the architecture.
- Experience in writing Data Access Layers using ADO.NET Entity Frame Work and LINQ to SQL.
- Proficient in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Object-Oriented Design /Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control
- Solid knowledge on Object Relational Mapping (ORM) using Language Integrated Query (LINQ).
- Strong knowledge in SQL server Reporting (SSRS), Crystal Reports, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), PL/SQL, SQL queries, stored procedures , views, joins, triggers, functions and schemas
- Comprehensive knowledge of several database technologies: SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL
- Strong understanding and extensive working experience around automated testing and different approaches (unit testing, integration testing etc.)
- Experience in using Source Code Version Control tools: SVN, Team-Foundation Server (TFS) Git and Jira
Programming Languages: C#, Java, VB.NET,VB,PL/SQL
Visual Studio 2019: 2008, SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS), Eclipse
SQL Server 2014: 2005, Oracle 11g/10g, Access, MySQL
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports
UML, Microsoft Visio 2013: 2007
Version Control Tools: SubVersion (SVN), Team Foundation Server, GIT
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET, Web Services (RESTful, SOAP, XSLT, Web-API)
Servers: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, Microsoft IIS
ETL Tools: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Ascential Datastage
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr .Net Developer
- Interacted with Business analyst for requirement gathering and responsible for analysing , designing, development and maintained necessary documents
- Involved in Agile process, two-week Sprints and daily Scrums Stand-up meetings to discuss the development of the application
- Worked on EmailService which receives email requests from various internal applications. EmailService send notifications to EmailProcessor when a new request is received
- Created Service Contracts, Data Contracts and Operation Contracts for WCF Service
- Resolved issues when heavy objects are submitted to the WCF Service
- Configured WCF to log request and response messages and viewed in WCF Trace Viewer
- Worked on Email Processor which builds email request xml with personalized data and submitted to SilverPop using HTTP post or using FTP
- Created and hosted WCF Services with different bindings to make it available to different clients
- Developed AJAX enabled web application using C# and ASP.Net for dashboard
- Used N-Hibernate and LINQ to stream data from SQL Server database to the web application.
- Extensively used Angular UI (Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid and UI components. Angular JS HTTP Request to read data from web servers and process JSON data to render UI
- Worked with AngularJS, XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts using .NET Framework
- Designed and maintained SQL database objects: Indexes, tables, stored procedures, user defined functions, views and triggers
- Used AngularJS for client-side validation and Regular Expression and to make partial post backs to the server
- Implemented Unit Testing using NUnit.
- Created different type of SSRS reports including Cross-tab, Conditional, Drill-down, Sub reports and parameterized reports
- Team Foundation Server for version control and to track work items. SharePoint Intranet sites for collaboration and document management
Confidential, Summit Blvd, GA
Sr .Net Developer
- Developed the Web Application and Console Application by extensively using Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Implemented a code branching strategy to allow for continuous development and reproducible production deployments using Team City
- Connected to PostgreSQL table to pull up information related to devices and queried results
- Knowledge of AWS stack and Microservices.
- Written SQL Queries for indexes, triggers, functions and stored procedures
- Analyzing and identifying the problems and fixing the issues
Confidential, Rosemead, CA
Sr Full-stack .Net Developer
- Implemented Model-View-Controller (MVC) Architecture, enabling multiple developers to work on separate modules simultaneously, reducing effort time for the project
- Worked in a team environment using Agile Project Management (Scrum). Activities included: creating user stories, sprint planning and sprint retrospectives
- Defined new validations using AngularJS, jQuery for the form field validation using HTML5
- Involved in using MVC pattern for the UI development
- Created Client-side validations with jQuery selectors, Events and Server-side validations with MVC Data Annotations
- Used N-tier architecture and coded using C#. Developed the applications in MVC4 with razor view and also in ASP.NET Web Forms
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the mode
- Implemented MVC framework to reduce the complexity and to get full control over the behavior of the application. Used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML & LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data from the server.
- Responsible for creating SQL queries and stored procedures using SQL server 2008. Errors by implementing appropriate Error handlers in C#.Net
- Actively involved in bug fixing and version control with deployment on Team Foundation Server.
- Involved in the SDLC phase of requirement analysis, design, and development of the Web based internet application tool
- Designed and developed interfaces, tree view and grid control using windows forms in VB.NET
- Created User Controls, Data Access Layer and Business Logic Layer Classes using VB.NET and Asp.Net
- Used LINQ to SQL Feature of .Net Frame work for retrieving data from SQL Server
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, State Management, caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application. Created Role Based security levels for Windows Forms Authorization
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Script Manager Proxy, Update Panel and Modal Popup Extender within some web pages
- Performed Unit testing and Integration testing and Involved in Production Support, Problem resolutions and Bug fixing
- Responsible for creating database table, coding for stored procedures and Views in SQL Server
- Worked with Quality Assurance team to support on-time and on-budget deliverable
- Used SVN for the purpose of version Control and source code Maintenance needs
- Developed web applications on N-tier architectures with ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Worked with NHibernate (ORM) mapping Object Oriented domain model to a traditional relational database.
- Created Client-Side validations with jQuery selectors, Events and Serve-side validations with MVC Data Annotations
- Worked with Jenkins for build management
- Responsible for designing User Interface screens using Master Pages, jQuery, HTML, CSS, Java Script .
- Used ADO.Net for database programming to access and retrieve data from the SQL Server database.
- Excellent experience in writing Data Access Layers using ADO.net , Entity Frame Work and LINQ to SQL
- Developed Confidential -SQL, Functions, Stored Procedures and Triggers using SQL Server and created packages
- Implemented Unit Testing using NUNIT
- Managed all GitHub repositories and placed the modified files through Source Tree
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
- Involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing with with Waterfall Methodology
- Developed web forms, user controls, and custom controls for the web application in ASP.NET, VB.Net
- Involved in database designs, writing stored procedures for storing and retrieving data
- Implement the business logic in the classes in different layers like Master Pages, Business Logic, Data Access, Services Access Layer etc.
- Developed the applications using C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, HTML, CSS, XML, jQuery, Java Script and .NET Framework.
- Involved in writing stored procedures, Views, User Defined Functions to retrieve the data from database in SQL Server
- Written stored procedures, Triggers, Packages using SQL Server
- Designed different types of reports as per the requirements using Crystal Reports
- Worked on WinForms desktop applications as well as intranet and Internet web applications
- Developed a GUI based application using C#.Net Win Forms
- Developed Web forms for registration, to update the policy installment pages and application logic in ASP.Net
- Used simplified client and server-side validation, better session management and powerful data access management using ASP.NET
- Used User Controls for a group of common controls. Implemented Win Forms to provide GUI components using .NET Framework
- Participated in database modeling and development using SQL Server worked on Stored Procedures, Packages and Functions, Generated reports with the help of data grid, data list