To obtain a Software Engineer / Developer position
- 10+ years Solid IT progressive experience in advanced Web/Windows software engineering
- Versed in full - life cycle multi-tier development as well as component and object oriented development
- Skilled in relational database design and implementation
- Solid knowledge and excellent experience with Microsoft .NET Framework technology
- Well organized and self motivated and able to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details, problem solver and team player quick learner keeping my knowledge base up to date with the latest on software, hardware and open source technologies
Languages: C#, VB 6.0/.NET, C / C++, Java
Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Access
Networking: TCP / IP, SMTP, HTTP, WAN / LAN, VPN, SFTP/WinSCP
Operating Systems: Window 7/8, WinNT, Linux, Unix, DOS
Applications: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Flash, MS Office suite
Miscellaneous: VS.Net 2013, TFS/ GIT or Subversion, SharePoint, Entity Framework. WCF/WPF, REST, and SOAP, T-SQL, Crystal Reports, IIS,SSIS, SSRS, MFT/iWay, PGP/GPG, Batch scripts, JIRA, and ServiceNow
Confidential, Flint, MI
- Anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, develop technical solutions, provide estimates and communicate issues.
- Work with clients and Project Managers to build and refine designs for applications.
- Develop code to meet objectives, design requirements and functionality
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues with existing applications. Assist in resolving bugs and issues identified by testing/QA team
- Create and modify complex SQL queries, developing views, procedures, functions, triggers
- Design/maintain MFT (iWay) automation of file transfer-related activities and processes with end-to-end security PGP/GPG encryption/decryption, including data-transformed, writing SQL procedures t, Interacting with servers using HTTPS, SFTP and WinSCP, and creating batch scripts.
- Design deployment documents and research report, Assist in the development and maintenance of user manuals, guidelines, knowledge base and team documentation
- Translated client’s business needs and objectives into creative solutions, UI development, developing and supporting implementations, utilizing SQL Server 2008, C#/VB6.0/.NET, Agile.
- Designed and modified existing web sites using ASP.NET, T-SQL, WPF,WCF REST Services (API), PHP, JQuery/Ajax, Jscript, Telerik, SSIS, SSRS, HTML4/5, Photoshop, SharePoint.
- Consistently wrote, translated, coded and debugged web software programs and applications including web services according to specifications, specially using VB6.0, VbScript and Cold fusion for some existing applications.
- Performed ETL (SSIS) & SSRS design, development and support for moving large data volumes from various sources into the various destinations after significant cleansing, transformation and processing.
- Excellent skills with database development, DB design, data modeling, troubleshooting and optimization as well as writing queries and stored procedures and other DB objects
- Created documentation for new products or the maintenance of existing documentation in the event of a change to existing code.
Senior Web Developer
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Worked with a team (designers, clients, project managers, etc, and other developers) to create compelling and cutting edge web sites and web applications.
- Responsible for turning design and user interface mockups into functional web sites.
- Custom programming and web application development.
- Designed different web user interfaces (UI) to meet customer’s needs, designing flash, gif animation, graphic, video and radio.
- Performed testing, maintenance, and troubleshooting for client sites.
- Designed Database (data modeling, table, view, stored procedures) as well as DAL with Subsonic
- Designed images/graphics, designed flashes, converted and edited audios and videos
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Designed reports and data search systems, creating and modifying SQL statements, views, stored procedures, triggers, etc.
- Developed e-commerce in Visual Studio and C#.NET or VB.NET
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Lead developer developing a business management & billing systems, porting from DOS to Windows and from Access to SQL server, and adding more enhancements and features using VC++, C#, VB6/.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, COM, MFC, Use Cases, RDBMS, SQL, Win2000
- Performed business requirement analysis, and communicating with end customers to identify areas of improvement or new functionality
- Other duties included the development of logical and physical specifications, designing user interfaces, coding, unit testing, and debugging and writing documents
- Performed database design and programming including trigger, stored procedures, indexes, database transactions
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Team member developing the data management systems utilizing mathematical and statistical algorithms which included designing data models, data simulations, statistical presentation graphics, SPC analysis and a variety of statistical plots and fitting curves using VC++, MFC, ATL
- Designed advanced algorithms to produce non-linear modeling and control for process control applications, statistical analysis and predictive forecasting for manufacturing industries
- Designed, coded, and maintained a relational database; developed stored procedures for data transfer, data scrub, and regulatory reports (ODBC, Oracle/SQL server, RDBMS, T-/PL/SQL)