- 7+ years of experience in analysis, design and development of various Web Applications.
- Excellent programming skills and strong Object Oriented programming concepts in C#.NET.
- Strong experience in designing and developing applications using MVC (Model View Controller).
- Strong Experience in working with ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, Window Forms, Visual Studio .Net, C#, .NET Framework technologies.
- Strong experience with ORM framework using Entity Framework to automate database activities.
- Strong experience in working with decoupled architecture using MVC framework.
- Good experience with Frond end Development using Java Script, JQuery, HTML and CSS.
- Very strong understanding and work experience on HTML 5.
- Good experience in agile software development in scrum methodology.
- Expertise in applying Data Access Technologies Entity Framework, LINQ and ADO.NET.
- Good experience with JSON and XML in ASP.NET Web API.
- Strong experience in ASP.NET Web API for building web APIs on top of the .NET Framework.
- Expert in developing large scale applications using .NET framework in the areas that require Performance, Scalability, Security, and Extensibility in C#.NET.
- Strong Experience in User Interface, Business Logic and Data Layer with C#.NET.
- Strong debugging skills in n - tiered web application in C#.NET.
- Strong experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and development methodologies such as Agile, Scrum Models.
- Proficient in developing Client/Server applications in 3-tier and N-tier Architecture.
- Strong experience in designing and implementing database-level T-SQL, Views, SQL Queries
- Excellent working experience using with Internet Information Server (IIS), Windows/NT Server.
Microsoft Technologies: .NET 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.5 , ASP.NET/2.0/3.5/4.0, MVC3/4/5, ADO.NET 1.1/2.0/3.5, ASP, ADO, COM, Winforms, Web API, LINQ.
Programming Languages: C#
Database Technologies: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014/2017 , T-SQL.
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/2000/2007/2010
Development Tools: Visual Studio. 2008/2010/2012/2015/2019
Application Servers: IIS
Testing Tools: NUnit
Version Control Tools: Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server(TFS)
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
Senior Dot net Developer
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) was designed using ASP.NET MVC4 and the business logic was coded in C# MVC Controllers .
- Developed various web services using WCF in C#.NET and consumed by web application and other systems like Ticketing and Billing Systems.
- Developed application for different browsers and fixed bugs for browser compatibility.
- Worked on writing stored procedures and functions in SQL Server.
- Developed user-interface screens using jQuery, Html, Razor Views and CSS.
- Used Agile Methodology for .NET Development Teams.
- Developed WCF Data services and consumed by MVC application.
- Worked on Read-Only/ Read & Write RESTful web service design using Web API.
- Worked on hosting WCF service on IIS.
- Developed WPF User Controls and Custom Controls using MVVM.
- Worked on OOPS concepts like Polymorphism, Inheritance, Abstraction, etc. in C#.
- Worked on authentication and authorization in ASP.NET application.
- Used JIRA for requirements gathering and testing.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs/defects.
- Worked on TFS Source control for managing the source code.
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile Scrum methodology.
- Participated in various Client meetings with the team and the Project manager to discuss improvements/ amendments in the development of the application.
- Worked on Scrum Methodology and involved in daily sprint meetings.
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
Senior Dot net Developer
- Developed application using ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Created application using Bootstrap for responsive design.
- Created Partial Views/User Controls for better reusability of codes in the application.
- Designed and implemented UI for the application using ASP.NET MVC Web Server controls.
- Worked on analyzing the Query plan, logical operators and logical reads in SQL Server.
- Developed Entity framework based DAL using C#, ADO.Net and Entity Framework.
- Worked on master page and content page design in ASP.NET.
- Worked on Parameter Binding in ASP.NET Web API.
- Designed and developed the layouts using CSS3, Box model and HTML.
- Worked on collection classes like array, generic classes and methods in C#.
- Worked on creating business objects, data access objects in ASP.NET.
- Involved in writing service layer using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) technology.
- Worked on publishing the web application on IIS server.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control.
- Worked with Agile/Scrum Environment to meet the timelines and interaction with the team.
- Involved in Framework implementation and prototypes.
- Designed and developed business components and data components using C# and ADO.NET.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Senior Dot net Developer
- Worked on developing user interfaces with ASP.NET MVC..
- Involved in writing complex stored procedures and T-SQL queries.
- Involved in design and writing Technical document for client.
- Implemented Presentation Layer which will use the Business Layer components to present the info on the client’s browser.
- Implemented input validation using the ASP.NET Input Validation Controls.
- Implemented AJAX Update Panel, Model dialog box in GUI design.
- Involved in designing a Security System for Projects.
- Designed Xml Schema and used Xml document to handle xml data transfer.
- Involved in Debugging, fixing the bugs and testing the modules.
- Used TFS for source code management.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Dot net Developer
- Involved in development, and testing of the application.
- ASP.NET with code behind C# was used in the Presentation layer.
- Used C# and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-layer components with .Net class libraries using XML and Web Services.
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis and Graphic User Interface (GUI).
- Used the features like View state and Dataset Using C#.
- Implemented XML Web Services using C# to provide remote client access to core business.
- Used .NET Validation controls to perform server side validation.
- Created Clustered, Non-Clustered Indexes on tables to speed up the data pulls.
- Created Stored Procedures, Views and Functions to save/retrieve session data.
- Used Visual Source Safe for version control during development and maintenance.
Dot net Developer
- Involved in initial requirements gathering.
- Developed web Application with 3-Tier Architecture using ASP.NET.
- Worked in User Interface layer, Business Logic layer and also in the DAL with the SQL Server.
- Created ASP.Net web pages using C#.
- Worked with Master Pages and Cascade style sheets (CSS) for the web pages.
- Used Visual source Safe (VSS) to manage changes to the source code.
- Used Web Services to access data from the Remote Application.
- Created .Net assemblies using C#
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers using SQL Server.
- Programmed SQL Server Reporting Services using Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Participated in system integration testing.
- Used AJAX tool kit for better user experience in the web pages in the application.
- Developed custom reports using Crystal Reports.