- A highly self - motivated professional with over 9+ years of experience in Robotic Process Automation ( RPA) process implementation using Blue Prism.
- Proven ability to understand business problems and able to apply technology to formulate workable solutions with excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Created RPA structure and team along with production support, designed and developed RPA solutions to accelerate Business processes.
- Implemented Blue Prism User authentication by defining user roles, creating users and setting password policies.
- Worked closely with solution architect to prepare Process Definition Document (PDD) and Solution Design Document (SDD) and educated SME's to work with BOTS in production
- Strong experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle with Analysis, Design, Development, implementation, Integration, Testing, Debugging, Production and Maintenance.
- Automated Web Based, Java Based, Mainframe, Desktop based applications using automation tool Blue Prism.
- Hands on experience in developing BOTS using Blue Prism and managing robot's workloads using Blue Prism Work Queues.
- Working knowledge on UIPath, Automation Anywhere.
- Designing and implementation of RPA tasks using Blue Prism framework (Connectors, VBO, ACI, Process Studio, Control Room and System Manager) to update the Provider directory from excel, website data through screen scraping and using OCR (Optical Character Recognition) from printed material.
- Build Test Automation frameworks and Supported developers on build testing.
- Created end to end automation solutions for clients as per requirement which involves feasibility study, designing architecture, development, testing and deployment of automation.
- Extensively used Blue prism's process studio and object studio to develop and test the robot based on given business process model.
- Strong knowledge and experience in C#.Net, VB.NET, ASP.Net MVC, WCF, SQL Server, T-SQL, ADO.NET, VSTO, Crystal Reports, VB 6, COM, RPA, Automation Anywhere and Design patterns.
- Working on Queue Configurations, Monitoring, Internal Blue Prism Work Queue Actions, Exception handling, efficient use of stages, blocks, data types, session and environmental variables for processing of Business Process diagrams and Process flow charts using RPA tools.
- Expertise with Control Room Resource, Session Management, Blue Prism Calculation functions and debugging of Process Solutions.
- Good understanding of SDLC methodologies like waterfall and agile.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Broke down processes into reusable objects using Object studio and utilized them to build processes in Process Studio efficiently. Created Object Design Instruction for clear understanding of the activities performed during development. Made sure every small step is document to remove ambiguity.
- Worked with the Business Analysts in identifying and defining the requirements.
- Efficiently handled monitoring and troubleshooting the Blue Prism environment through Control room.
- Involved in system design and development using collections and multithreading for the action classes Experience in managing robot's workloads using Blue Prism Work Queues.
- Helping the client to understand the benefits of RPA over traditional automation with various seminars, use cases and on premise installation with development of proposed solution on RPA using Blue Prism.
- Participated in Setting up the Blue Prism development environment (software installation, installation of related technologies such as Splunk/logging etc).
- Automated data transfers, including importing/exporting data between applications or files.
- Created process model for browser based application using Blue Prism and testing it.
Environment: Blue Prism 4.2, .net, SQL server 2012, Hp-LoadRunner, windows, excel, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Bootstrap, Visual Studio 2015.
Confidential - Oklahoma City, OK
- Involved in identifying the opportunities to automate manual tasks using Robotics Process Automation ( RPA) technology, and established Commercial - wide RPA program to deliver the first software bot in production.
- Technology research and tool selection (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Work fusion, UiPath and others).
- Creating solution on process automation for different Business Applications (Windows based, Browser based, Java and Mainframe).
- Configuring new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand for further requirements.
- Created solid models by spying through Application Modeler.
- Maintained the several RPA bots as batch processes on daily basis and ensure quality and high performance to the internal and vendor applications of the organization Involved in End to End development of Business Process using Robotic Process Automation.
- Using Excel VBO object to perform operations in excel sheet while taking excel sheet data as input.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Configured the Blue Prism infrastructure for development, test and live environments which comprises Interactive clients, Resource PCs, Application servers and Database servers.
- Facilitated the presentations to the clients by implementing new reporting techniques.
- Feasibility study for RPA implementation by developing Proof of Concept (POC) and validating it with Proof of Value (POV).
- Provided Exception handling at every possible scenario for a robust error-free development Used process, objects, work queues, calculations stage to perform logical operations in Blue Prism Created external scripts using VBS, VBA and HTA and integrated with Blue Prism to achieve process automation Implemented Blue Prism User authentication by defining user roles, creating users and setting password policies.
- Designed automated process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of Blue Prism processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality. utomating data transfers, including importing/exporting data between applications or files.
- Capture and reuse automated processes in a central repository.
- Identifying and debugging the errors using Error Handlers.
- Demonstrate work experience in using different activities in UI Path, mainly on Database, web and windows Applications, Excel, PDF etc.
- Experience in using data scraping for extracting data from web and creating reports.
- Have knowledge of debugging process, identify errors in log file and close defects.
- Used Blue Prism Credential Manager for maintaining, securing and retrieving the user credentials
Environment: RPA Blue Prim, SQL Server, XML, HTML, Java Script, Web Services, CSS, Excel.
Confidential - Grand Island, NE
- Review Business Requirement Specification Document and the Technical Specification of the application.
- Involved in project coordination and implemented QA methodology.
- Developed traceability matrix to map Business and Functional requirements with test cases.
- Interaction with developers, discussing the Specifications provided by the Analysts and also the changes and the discrepancies in the application.
- Define test strategy and test plans based on product requirements and functional specifications.
- Design, write and execute test scripts for System, Integration, Regression, and Performance.
- Worked with SQL queries for data manipulations.
- Wrote Test Cases for more than 50 screens in according with the business logic.
- Prepared test strategy and test plan documents for new enhancements.
- Used TOAD for querying and testing the data which is retrieved from development database.
- Produce detailed UAT and System test cases that are still used.
- Collect test metrics and report them in a systematic fashion.
- Performed manual testing, functional testing, performance testing and regressing testing.
- Responsible for automating new applicable tests into the automation framework.
- Tested various links of Home Page, text - hyperlinks, image-hyperlinks and Web based applications.
- Responsible for generating test data and test coverage analysis.
- Manage Defect Management Process and interact with the developers to resolve technical issues/ incidents.
- Responsible for uploading test plans, test scripts into Test Director.
- Involved in tracking, reviewing, analyzing and comparing defects using the Test Director.
- Developed SQL queries and executed them in DB to perform backend testing.
Environment: UI Path, Blue Prism V5.0, .net, SQL server 2012, Hp-LoadRunner, Quality Center, windows, excel, Agile Scrum, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Bootstrap Git.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Developed Test Plans, Test Cases to test the Screens and workflows.
- Converted Business Requirements and Design Documentation into Test Cases and Test Scenario's.
- Created description object with specified properties and values during run time, to use instead logical names in test scripts.
- Worked with the Database Analysts in setting up the Test Environment.
- Prepared test Scenarios, test cases and detailed test Scripts.
- Test Planning and preparation of testing schedules based on project timelines.
- Performed Regression testing, Functionality testing and performance testing of the application Categorized bugs based on the severity and interacted with developers to resolve them. Extensively used Microsoft Office Suite of products for documentation and data interpretation.
- Participated in Triage Meetings, weekly status meetings with IT and business people.
- Worked with the developers and SMEs in creating meaningful test data by analyzing the business requirements.
Environment: ASP, .Net, SQL server, QTP, QC, SQL, MS Office Suite, Windows, Quality Center, Oracle 9i.