- Software Development
- Production Support
- Stakeholder Interaction
- Improve Team Dynamics
- Team Troubleshooting
- ASP.Net/Web Forms
- C#.net/MEF/Framework 2.0 - 4.5.2
- T-SQL/SQL Server 2005-2018
- Visual Studio 2005-2017
- Eclipse/Net Beans/IntelliJ
- EF/LINQ to SQL/ADO.Net
- IIS 6-7.5/Server 2003
- Windows XP, Windows7, 10
- Team Foundation Server
- Office 2003-2010, 365
- Share Point
- ORACLE 9i
- Expression Blend 4
- Scrum Methodology
- Developed process to automate compression files
- Worked on updating (DML) production databases.
- Business used a ticketing system to update members’ benefits and providers reimbursements.
- Modified queries to make the necessary changes.
- Used queries to get current data for reporting purposes
- Enhanced Win form applications to run through a job scheduler that users did manually
Assistant Project Manager
- Supported multiply applications used for processing member payments or financial reports. Contacted external vendors to correct data errors within the files
- Lead a team to perform manual tasks and resolve issues through an internal ticketing system
- Assisted developers to streamline the code for improved performance
- Team developed an enterprise MVC 5 application for internal use
- Developed views, business layer and repository classes
- Created custom reports to be displayed within the web site
- Worked with testers to update or correct issues
Software Developer UI Design
- Short term web forms assignment for the Hawaii Project
- Developed code for ftp file transfer
- Implemented code for data conversion from Oracle to SQL Server 2012
- Changed and improved web pages for demonstration purposes
- Offered Microsoft technology recommendations to Project Manager
- Identified current SSIS packages that needed to be updated or created
- Developed code within an MVC 5 application for parsing and validating environmental documentation that meets the Department of Energy's specifications.
- This project utilized Entity Framework 6, XML, Razor, and SQL Server 2012.
- Contractor for temporary assignments as well as independent work utilizing C#.
- Developed a Microsoft web forms II application featuring client call backs, jQuery and Entity Framework 6
- Created an MVC 5 project for client demonstration. The application used Razor, Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery and the repository pattern for TDD. The focus was to integrate mobile support within the project without developing separate pages
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Used TDD, troubleshoot and developed code for the Modernized Electronic File system.
- This application is using XPath, XSD, WCF and C# technologies. The software is used for processing individual tax returns.
- Under a non disclosure agreement for an Application to be used by the hospitality industry
- Worked on an WPF project that uses ADO.Net, MVVM, extension methods and custom controls.
- Used ICommands with custom controls to centralize processing of guest and room information
- Used dependency properties and reflection for encapsulation and security
- Designed the database with SQL Server 2008 R2
Confidential, Sierra Vista, AZ
Software Developer/Functional Analyst
- Created software applications to assist in the process of testing files to verify that the data follows the National Imagery Transmission Format.
- Visual Studio 2010, WPF, MEF, XML, XSD, T4 code generation, TDD, TFS and C# technologies were used.
- Worked within a team environment was responsible for all aspects of the application development.
- Developed code infrastructure for customer support.
- Used SCRUM methodology during the development of these applications.
- Facilitated the sprint kickoff as Scrum Master when the individual who performed this requirement was not available.
- Gathered requirements from stakeholders. Presented prototypes to analysts
- MVC3, Linq2Sql and Razor Technologies were used to develop and support TASC’s (DST’s parent contractor) internal invoicing requirements.
Confidential, Tucson, AZ
- These applications support the demands for the distribution of energy resources to track and report the movement of products via pipelines, trucks, or barges.
- Created web pages, developed code-behind pages, stored procedures and ADO.Net that interacted with 2005 SQL Server Database.