- Proven expertise in the design and development of middleware components and reusable frameworks using .Net/C# and Object-Oriented Design patterns (MVC).
- Experience in Micro-service architectures and API gateways. Experience with Docker and Kubernetes container orchestration platform
- Experience with Azure including Azure Service Bus for sending message across cross platform applications.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services' Cloud Storage, AWS S3.
- Strong knowledge in Database Analysis/Design, Data Definition Language, Data Manipulation Language.
- Expertise in T-SQL and extensive experience in Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Dynamic query design, Transactions and Triggers as well as Query Optimization.
- Extensive experience in Entity Framework and ADO.Net to access data services from database as well as Code-first and database-first approaches.
- Proficiency in LINQ for data retrieval, CRUD operation, data filtering, sorting.
- Experience in analytical and statistical data analysis as well as report creation by using SSRS.
- Strong expertise in Software Design and Architecture. Applied design principles, patterns to create reusable and flexible software applications and systems.
- Managed SDLC from initial capture of requirements through development, testing, delivery and enhancement. Demonstrated strength in introducing and leading adoption of standards and best practices, across the entire project life cycle.
- Skilled in building,, and mentoring high-performing teams in consistently delivering strategic software projects and mentoring junior developers. Experience and Manage with onsite/offshore teams.
- Known for building bridges between technology and business divisions to improve understanding and cooperation and drive overall project results.
- Able to provide innovative solutions to complex technical problems.
- Experience with Agile - Scrum, facilitating release and sprint planning sessions, sprint demos, retrospectives, story grooming sessions.
Programming: C#, .Net, .Net core
Cloud Technologies: Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS Entry Level
Design Patterns: SOLID principles of OO design, GOF, Microservices
Databases: MS SQL
ORM: Entity Framework
BI ETL: SSIS
Other: Agile, MSMQ, NUnit, TDD, TFS, Git, REST APIs
Entry Level Skills: Angular, TypeScript
Confidential, McKinney, TX
Sr. Azure AWS .Net Developer/Architect
- Several legacy applications on life and supplemental health insurance domain were rewritten with .Net/.Net Core with Entity framework (EF) and Web APIs.
- Architected, designed, and implemented the common base frameworks for front-end, middle-tier, and Database.
- Developed authentication, authorization, error logging, user administration, configuration, reporting, and provided a huge collection of reusable components.
- Design and development of each application is carried out based on the interaction with agents, home office personnel and customers.
- Design and Development of new applications with .Net Core, CSS, HTML5 and Bootstrap for responsive user interface.
- Used Code-first/Database-first approach for ORM in the .Net environment.
- Automated the Continuous Integration of .Net applications to Azure from TFS.
- Wrote Power Shell scripting to manage users and groups on Azure Active Directory.
- Used Azure Serverless application architecture for API creation.
- Used Azure Service Bus for sending message across cross platform applications.
- Created Azure functions, Azure event Grid, Azure table storage and Azure Que Storage
- Experience with hosting Web Apps, Creating SQL, Web Roles, Worker Roles in Azure.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services' Cloud Storage, AWS S3.
- Conducted tests on the Web API using Fiddler, Postman.
- Designed, created/updated databases for the project.
- Appropriate indexes added to boost search operations for data.
- Used database normalization techniques to create memory efficient tables.
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, and Indexes using T-SQL in SQL.
- Interfaced with clients and vendors and managed expectations during development.
- Was instrumental in the development and launch of several large projects.
- Researched, established, documented and maintained company coding best practices, development organization, and workflow standards.
- Executed the development in an agile, scrum software development environment.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Developed patient population management (PPM) system in health care domain.
- Interacted with hospitals and healthcare team as needed to design, implement new/enhancement features to the projects.
- Hosted the application in Azure cloud environment.
- Architect/Develop Web and Mobile Apps (.Net and Xamarin (MVVM)).
- HIPAA security rule standards implemented.
- Created Design Patterns and n-Tier Architecture for Patient Population Management (PPM) Systems
- Implemented security on PPM for user role and permission.
- Coordinated with various business/development units, determined priority for projects, and estimated resources required for timely execution of the project.
- Followed Agile methodology.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Developed a sophisticated workflow/reporting system for consolidating customers mortgage data.
- The system used by all internal technical support personnel.
- Analyzed and designed to map 1500 mortgage accounts to a reconciliation process from various financial Institutes like Bank of America, Chase etc.
- Designed/implemented reporting requirements and solutions for the head office accounting and finance departments through Cognos reporting.
- Developed and managed five .Net applications
- Provided strong technical assistance to the team.
- Performed the tasks of managing systems and testing activities
- Ensured delivery of all high-quality codes to clients according to schedule
Confidential, Ardmore, PA
- Lead developer for a full spectrum of the software solution life cycle for a project involving GPS based tracking to track Rail Cars, Ships, Trucks and Vans all over USA (Transportation domain).
- This includes development of a web-based module to monitor application to update the dashboard to track rail car movements.
- Integrated and maintained EDI data flow for about 75 clients using transportation protocol.
- Developed end-to-end life cycles for the projects
- Assisted Business Analysts and senior developers in the gathering and documentation of tracking requirements, along with the analysis and design of reporting tools to support business objectives.
- Developed strategic solutions according to transport industry best-practices. .
- Replicated data across SQL servers.
- Developed SharePoint Web Parts
- Managed Offshore development team.