Development Tools: Visual Studio 2008, 2010 and, 2012, SQL Server 2005, 2008, and 2012, Internet Information Services, Eclipse, MySQL, postgres, Oracle
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Lead developer for numerous web applications including system design, development, and deployment.
- Worked in all phases of development lifecycle for projects using ASP.NET, MVC 4, jQuery, and SQL Server.
- Mentored junior programmers in programming methodologies and best practices.
- Designed, developed, and deployed GIS solution using Google Earth and Google Fusion for Canadian Department of National Defense using Java and Postgres. Wrote unit tests using JUnit.
- Developed enhancements for Confidential programming management software using ASP.NET, jQuery, and SQL Server.
- Designed, developed, and deployed windows services and Google Enterprise Search hardware using .NET 4.0.
Confidential, Pentagon City, VA
- Developed upgrades to Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Polygraph software using C#, SQL Server, Visual Studio 2008, and .NET framework 3.5.
- Debugged windows and web applications deployed by the DEA world - wide.
- Met with end-users to gather requirements and develop improvements to polygraph software for both windows client and web applications
- Developed enhancements for budgeting software using ASP Classic and Oracle.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Worked on the planning, design, implementation, testing, and deployment of software applications and systems for Confidential and Confidential using ASP, C#, and VB.NET.
- Developed online credit card transaction portal for event planning website using ASP and VeriSign. Portal processed over one million dollars in transactions.
- Lead developer for enterprise level web-based purchase order system using ASP and AJAX.
- Planned, developed, and implemented Classic ASP to .Net conversion of reporting website for Confidential .
- Created, developed, and implemented unit tests for Department of Homeland Security web applications using C# and VB.NET.
- Provided technical and systems administrative support to clients and system end-users
Confidential, Blacksburg, VA
- Responsible for daily operations, training, and supervising over 100 employees
- Maintained employee website and database
- Developed employee scheduling software using VB 6 and Microsoft Access.
Confidential, Fredericksburg, VA
Infantry Team Leader
- Served in Operation New Dawn in Basra, Iraq leading an infantry force protection team
- Responsible for the maintenance and accountability of over two million dollars in weapons and equipment.