- A highly motivated self - starter with M.S. Degree of Computer Science, majoring in the information technology fields of Computer software, Database, and Networks
- 26 years of working experience in coding, analyzing, designing, developing implementing, IT IV&V, testing, supporting internet/intranet applications, project management, system engineering, researching, database development, management and system design architecting, network administration, SharePoint and BizTalk administration and developing, Cloud App developing.
- Proficiency in object oriented analysis, design and very experienced in the full lifecycle of software product development and application architecture design.
- Driven by curiosity, real passion for learning, motivated to deliver solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, able to work well as a team member or independently. Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Analyze and complete documentations, nice person for the customer support and .
- C#.Net/VB.NET/ASP.NET/ADO.NET 22 years
- WCF/WPF/WWF/WCF/AJAX/ XAML/MVC 8 years
- MS Visual Studio/NetBeans/Eclipse 22 years
- SharePoint/BizTalk/Office/Silverlight Dev 6 years
- Java EE/JSP/Java Beans/EJB/JSF/JDBC/ 8 years
- C/C++/VC++/COM+/STL/XML/HTML/CSS 15 years
- MS SQL Server/Oracle/SQL/TSQL/LINQ 20 years
- IIS/Apache /WSDL/JSON/SOAP/CSHTML 15 years
- Action Script/Flash/Photoshop 6 years
- Mobile Device Software Developing 3 years
- Azure, ServiceNow, AWS Cloud/Web Services 3 years
- ServiceNow Scripts/Glide Scripts/Glide APIs 4 years
- HP ALM Quality Center/CMMI/QUnit 4 years
- Win Server/Windows/Crystal Reports 20 years
- Perforce/IBM Rational/Serena VM 4 years
- Auto Testing/System Fixing/HP Tools 5 years
- Windows/Win Server/Client System Admin 10 years
- Intranet/Internet/Web Server Maintenance 10 years
- SharePoint/BizTalk/Net Framework Admin 8 years
- SQL Server/Oracle DB Admin & Developing 10 years
- Software Install & Customer support 12 years
- Artificial intelligence, model recognitions and computer learning. Skilled in computer system, NT hardware and software installation and troubleshooting. Expert in computer architecture, construction, principle, hardware, firmware, peripheral device hardware and drivers, Local Network, Internet, computer integrated instruments. Automatic control systems. Communication network, media processing, diverse system integration, Pascal, COBOL, Algo60, FORTRAN, QBasic, dBase. Zilog Assembly, Intel x86 Assembly Language, Micro Programming Language, Other Assembly Languages. Game Design, Game Development, Virtual reality, industry digital control and robot solutions. Aircraft health control and maintenance system, Aircraft Real-time Monitoring.
Sr. Developer/IT Specialist
- DOS Budget Accounting System
- CRMS (Central Resource Management System)
- Reimbursement Processing System
- Foreign Currency Exchange Accounting System
- Budget Planning Bureau System
- RM/BP Accounting Management System (used by both Bureaus of Resource Management and Budget Planning)
- ICASS Finance Assistant System
- CRMS Control Center
- Momentum for Federal ERP Budget Management Analyzing and Testing
- Morning and Evening Accounting Interfaces
- Workflow Design and Development
- ServiceNow Cloud Federal Form Apps implementation
- ServiceNow Cloud Federal Working Flows Design
- ServiceNow UI Design and UI Scripts
- ServiceNow Glide Scripts App developing
- Glide APIs data processing on ServiceNow platform
- Azure Cloud Workflow Apps design
- Data transmission based on Azure cloud
- Test some system using HP ALM Quality Center
- Customer and support
- Documentation of testing reports, user guide books, tech instructions
- SharePoint & BizTalk Development
- SharePoint web port develop and administration
Sr. IT Analyst/Tester/Architect
- Data query build version 1
- Migrate data from SQL Server database to XML files
- Migrate data structure to XSD files
- Migrate data from XML format to SQL Server database format
- Microsoft Office components for JLLIS development
- SSIS package debugging
- Data flow enterprise service bus analyzing V1
- Web application User Interface development
- WPF application development
- XAML component development
- JLLIS Data Transmission Web Application (DTWA) architecture design V1
- JLLIS NexGen Database Architecture Design
- Web components for the data exchange between JLLIS and Joint Information Management System (JTIMS).
- SQL Server Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Restrictions Development
- Information Exchange Package Documentations Design and Development (IEPD)
- NIEM IEPD DTS Development and Design
- Setting up BizTalk Server Infrastructure, Installation, configuration and managed BizTalk 2006 R2
- Developed BizTalk Scripted/Custom Functoids for necessary logical and data transformations
- Testing and developing BizTalk Artifacts like Orchestrations, Maps, Schemas, Adapters, Pipelines
- BizTalk pipeline app testing and Integrating
- BizTalk mapping engine developing and debugging
- Improving Data validation methodologies
- Designing Security structure
- XML mapping engine architecture and solutions
- Finished the tasks such as Confidential Port security sub port design, discuss and development.
- Catapult SharePoint project code debugging and inspection
- SharePoint documentation and list create
- SharePoint Web Apps develop
- SOA Application design and coding, WCF, WPF, WSDL, JSON, SOAP, DOD observation transmission, issues and event data dissemination.
- JLLIS XML data cleanup, standardization and realization.
- Multimedia data processing.
- Big data architecture design and metadata filtering.
- Regularly supporting for the Technology Council of Confidential .
- Team member and Customer .
Sr. Developer/System Analyst
- Writing code for both front and back end focusing on processing and DB access.
- Performed some UI web development.
- Assisted in the design and optimization of DB and queries of SQL Server and Oracle using knowledge of DB normalization and T-SQL.
- Maintained and troubleshot existing software applications.
- Performed testing and debugging on applications and constructing test plans.
- Designed and served as the main implementer of new needed functionality in the new management system.
Confidential, Jericho. NY
- Design of BizTalk Technical Strategy for Several Inputs and Outputs, in Various Formats Including Flat Files, Xml Files and SQL Server Tables
- Developed automated B2B applications sending/receiving EDI files, which are converted to XML and imported in SQL Server via stored procedures using SQL BizTalk Adapter
- Worked on different BizTalk Orchestration shapes like Call Orchestrations, Terminate, Scope, and other general shapes
- Implemented SQL Table, File, FTP, Guaranteed Delivery, SMTP, SOAP, BizTalk Adapters
- Developed Transformations Using BizTalk Mapper to Map Flat File Schemas and XML Schemas
- Spring web Service client application
- Designs, codes and debugs business applications based upon defined requirements and specifications. Design physical and logical SQL databases to support present/future business applications. SQL Server DB Administration.
Sr. Information Officer/IT Specialist
- UN Audio Management System
- UN Media Archive
- Tracking System.
- Project Management and Architecture Design.
- Statistics of User Tracking.
- Network Construction and Analysis.
- Pod Casting System
- Full-lifecycle software development. System design, architecture design and configuration for the web based applications, coding, database developing, UI designing, algorithm analysis, TDD testing, . Customer support and service. SDLC.
Confidential, NY NY
- Enterprise Management System Internet Version
- Financial Analysis Project Internet
- Tools of Automatic Application Generation
- GreyNY Enterprise Management System. (Based on Internet)
- High School Management System
- Magnet Internet Games.
- Thanksgiving Internet Game.
- Turkey Greetings Game.
- GPS (Global Positioning System) Application
- POS (Point of Sale) System
- File Editing Tools
- Inventory, Purchasing, Order Management, Warehousing, and Financial.
- System Design, coding, Database and data structure design and realization, maintenance. Game design and development. Architecture construction, whole coding, program testing, debugging, updating. Grey data structure design, database realization and management. Project management and systems development, full project life cycle. Project Management.