- 10+ Years’ experience in web application development using ASP.NET & C#
- Well versed with N - Tiers web base application for front end, middle tier and backend development.
- Years of progressive experience in all phases of software development lifecycle with Scrum/Agile methodology.
- Self-starter, result oriented, adapt quickly to different environments and work collaboratively within team, commit to meet deadline and deliver high quality work.
- MVC 5
- SQL Server
- Entity Framework 6
- Web API Services
- Visual Studio 2015/17
- .Net Framework 4.5+ jQuery
- RESTful API
- Sencha Ext.Js
- Agile / Scrum
- Telerik/Kendo UI
- Crystal Report
- HTML 5
- Work in software development team to provide computerized and digitized solution in tracking, processing, managing patient treatment, insurance claim, billing, and other relevant services.
- Utilize .Net framework, C#, MVC, Kendo UI libraries to build web applications and API web services for various business applications.
- Built NOA Tracker web application for dental network offices to search insurance claim status, tracking, claim data view in pagination grid.
- Built customized loan application portal to apply Gnesis loan using C#, MVC, Razor, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Built web service to provide insurance claim data mapping to PDF file format for preview and print.
- Built dental patient appointment registration web service using C#, SQL and XML.
- Work on various window and batch programs to manage and process patient insurance claim data.
Sr. Software Developer
- Plans, analyzes, designs and develops .Net Web applications with MS SQL back-ends database.
- Debug and troubleshoots applications, identifies and corrects programming errors.
- Supports production applications and performs application maintenance related duties.
- Provide project management, develop project scope, work plan, communication plan, time-line and schedules; maintain change requests, issues logs and status reports.
- Handle after hour production deployments.
Sr. Software Developer
- Responsible for designing and developing Ringler’s Case Reporting System (CRS) web base application. Ringler is the nation’s largest case settlement planning company in the Confidential allows users to input, process, maintain and manage insurance case settlement data. The CRS system supports both desktop and mobile devices online.
- Architect CRS solution in VS 2015 by using MVC 5 and Entity Framework 6 with Database First Approach, and integrates with RESTful web service.
- The CRS features include user Active Directory authentication, case search, case maintenance, case management, report, company maintenance, and user dashboard.
- Daily work include collecting user requirement, front end, middle tier web service, back end code development and debugging.
- Manage product solution release build and deployment in Azure server.
- Use Team Foundation Server to do scrum sprint tasks planning, project management, source control and bug tracking.
Sr. Software Developer
- Responsible for designing and developing company’s Member Contract System that support desktop and IPad mobile devices online.
- The Member Contract System is built on relational database SQL server 2012 with Entity Framework Code First Approach in ASP.NET MVC, it integrates DocuSign web service API.
- Collected user requirement; designed and created database with 20+ tables in SQL server for this Member Contract System web application.
- The Member Contract System features include user authentication, password recovery, encryption, user profile create and edit, management report.
- Managed product solution release build and deployment in Azure server.
- Used Team Foundation Server to manage project development, version control and bug tracking.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Responsible for developing multi-tier SOA web and SPA’s applications, building frontend, middle tier, and backend components with high reliability, performance, and scalability to meet business requirements.
- Worked in the development team to design and implement company’s Enterprise Global Viewer for A/V control system that manage thousands controllers/devices at different locations.
- Worked with product manager to define and create technical story, user case, requirement and specification.
- Developed interactive user interfaces by utilize Ext.Js, Kendo UI and CSS.
- Developed and maintained company’s Enterprise Global Viewer utilities Configurator, Validator and Emulator.
- Maintained and enhanced company’s web-based Bug Tracker application which used by hundreds developers, product managers and QA engineers.
- Researched and tried out Android mobile device application development with PhoneGap, Sencha Touch and Kendo UI.
Sr. Web Developer
- Responsible for developing multi-tier web application, building frontend, middle tier, and backend components with high reliability, performance, and scalability to meet business requirements.
- Designed and implemented company’s quote and enrollment center on the web site.
- Designed and implemented company’s policyholder portal web site.
- Designed and implemented company’s web services as the middle tier leveraging SOA principles and WCF technology.
- Responsible for developing company’s provider geo search application by using Google’s Map API.
- Developed the sales tool program by utilize the Salesforce platform.
- Act as release master to coordinate staging and production deployment with developers, QA, BSA, and IT operation.
- Responsible for developing company’s document sharing portal by using SharePoint technology and C#.net. The portal features in document version tracking, user collaboration, group control and security control.
- Developed web parts in SharePoint for creating the document library area, user-client assignment and document upload utility.
- Developed n-tier Web application for cable-seek application. Application uses user entered zip code to search for available cable company serves the area.
- Responsible for developing the report system for the SmartRide website.
- Developed web service for the web cable-seek application.
- Responsible for developing company’s web site for its multi-million dollars E-Commerce business, marketing and customer service.
- This is a global website designed for multi-countries and multi-languages to serve millions of customers around the world.
- Daily job duties include gathering business requirement, analyzing, designing, programming, testing, deploying web applications.
- Mentored and provided technical training to junior programmers and users.
- Responsible for maintaining company’s web site, product tables, member account tables and its SQL-Server database.
- Creating various business reports for management.
- Writing SQL store procedures, functions; creating index and trigger for data tables to optimize their performance and enhance data integration.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Responsible to develop the Confidential product test plan and test case by study the product user requirement and functional specification.
- Used WinRunner and scripting language to create test programs.
- Conducted test plan and test procedure review meeting and modified test programs according to change.