Software Developer Consultant
- The first was built using Node.js, Express, and Handlebars.
- The second was built using ASP.NET MVC.
- The third was built using React/Redux.
- The first two were built with a traditional sever side MVC architecture.
- The third was a SPA consuming REST endpoints.
- All three were packaged using Docker and deployed in the cloud behind an nginx reverse proxy using AWS AMI Linux images.
Technical Product Manager
- I started writing a paper formulating my Anti-Troll concepts based on my theory of Collateralized Social Identify in 2010.
- I applied for a patent, and then started building a system using software prototypes.
- My job was primarily focused on building prototypes with Axure with prospective customers, and in the evenings, I would convert the prototypes into mobile applications using both Xamarin C# and Xcode Objective-C.
- Served as lead developer for Confidential. I managed a complete re-architecture of the site's distributed search component, and implemented a new XML partner integration system to support the company's affiliate networking business model
Independent Software Developer
- Developed server side applications to support the Debit Card system of a Confidential Bank.
- These applications processed long running work flow transactions to transfer funds between the bank, Visa, and other financial institutions.