- Over 10+ years of experience in designing, developing, and maintaining web (Online Applications) and client/server applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Strong knowledge in development of software systems using MVC (Model-View-controller), WCF , WPF, LINQ, LINQ TO SQL , Work Flow, Visual Studio, Web services, XML , SILVERLIGHT, ENTITY FRAMEWORK and SQL Server .
- Developed Web Forms and WinForms applications with .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 and Visual Studio 2017/2015/2013/2010/2008/2005/2003 .
- Experienced in using Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Team Foundation Server ( TFS ) and Visual Source Safe (VSS).
- Designed and Developed Various Angular 2 Component (/ngModule), Services (observable/promises), Directive and Pipes.
- Evaluate and refactor current architecture and code base for implementation of Angular 2/4/6 Best Practices.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for Project Development and Bug tracking as internal tool to track items
- Used VB.NET Master Pages and View Controls for Multi-Views.
- Extensive experience in architecture, design and development of Client-Server and Distributed Web Applications with ASP. NET MVC 3.0 , 3-Tire and N-Tire Architecture.
- Experience with ORM and its related components: Entity Framework , Language Integrated Query (LINQ) to retrieve the data between different sources (LINQ to SQL, LINQ to objects and LINQ to MySQL)
- Good database programming experience in SQL Server , Oracle.
- Extensive experience in Developing, Consuming and Debugging the SOAP and REST Web services using WCF and Web API
- Experience in developing ASP. NET Web customs controls, user controls, Data Controls like Data Grid, Rich UI with extensive use of ASP. NET AJAX, AngularJS, Bootstrap and jQuery
- Experience in creating single page applications using AngularJS
- Evaluate current applications and recommend processes to move applications into Angular-cli and Angular 4/5 with backend services.
- Used key features of AngularJS like two-way data binding, templates, services, controllers, scope, custom directives, filters, dependency injection to get, post and represent data from database to the web browser.
- Experience in developing AJAX .Net applications by using Framework 3.5 and 4.5.
- Worked on Bootstrap and jQuery effectively.
- Expertise in using Design Patterns.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills in database design, development and writing T-SQL for implementing stored procedures functions and triggers in MS SQL Server … & Oracle …
- Experience in generating the reports using SQL Server Reporting services (SSRS) SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS)
- Experience in unit testing, applied Microsoft Unit Test Framework and Xunit for the MVC, Web API controllers and Jasmine to test AngularJS functionality
- Good communication skills which help me able to work with the customers to determine their requirement for the scope of application.
Languages: C#.NET, VB.NET, VB 6.0, C, C++, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL
.NET Technologies: C#.Net, VB.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Web Services, LINQ, SQL Server WPF, WCF, MVVM, Entity framework, NetFrameworks 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012/2013/2015/2017
Database Tools: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014 , Oracle 10g/11g
IDE: VisualStudio 2017/2015/2013/2010/2008/2005/2003 , SQL Developer
Testing Tools: Visual Studio, N Unit
Operating systems: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Linux
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior Full Stack .Net Developer
- Interacted with clients for requirements, discussed the feasibility of requirements, designing the layout of web pages, participating in the development and analyst role in the elaboration and construction phases.
- Developed the business logic for the application using C#.Net.
- Used Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern to develop a complex web application, ASP.NET Web API with C# as code behind
- Developed the web application using .Net Framework 4.5 and IDE Visual Studio 2013.
- Used ASP.NET Web API framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class instead of relying on the class to create the object itself
- Expertise in Angular 4/5/6 framework and its ability to create simple and scalable code for SPA.
- Experienced in Angular 4/5/6 Templates, directives, Routing and navigation, Components, Services and Data binding concepts.
- Developed Angular 4/5/6 custom directives and pipes and also developed core functionality with the ASP. NET MVC Framework (C#.NET).
- Experience in using ASP.NET Core, AJAX framework for quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Developed Razor views with strongly typed view models and helpers and partial views using ASP.NET Core MVC5, HTML5, CSS3, and Angular, C # and Telerik controls.
- Involved in Defect Causal Analysis for Testing Defects and involved in Root Cause Analysis for Production issues.
- Experience in design and implementation of services using WCF SOAP\REST, creating REST services using ASP.NET Web API.
- Developed several RESTful Web Services using Web API like HTTP verbs for CRUD operations
- Developed front-end code with AJAX call in Angular JS and retrieve as JSON Object from controllers in back-end Restful server, then display the well -organized result in web pages by writing Angular JS components, services and route providers
- Developed User Controls, used . NET web controls and improved the performance of the application by configuring.
- For good look, Design craft, and for responsive used Bootstrap controls, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for feel good applications.
- Used ADO.NET for Data retrieving, performing different operation in Database.
- Also used ASP.NET for manipulation and for interface of the database.
- Used LINQ to SQL extensively for data transfer across the components.
- Debugged and tracked using Fiddler for Web API testing
- Identified defects and monitored resolution via defect tracking tool JIRA and TFS
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, class to construct the business logic using C#.NET
- Involved in designing and developing the Middle Tier using ADO.NET to perform and implement business logic, Updating/retrieving the data to/from SQL Server Database.
Environment: .NET Core 2.1, C#, Visual Studio 2017, Angular1.x/ 4, MVC, Bootstrap2.3/3.1.1, AJAX, XML, Web API, Postman, Fiddler, Sonar, Roll bar, Splunk, ReSharper, Code Maid, XUnit, Jasmine.
Senior Full Stack .Net Developer
- Involved in understanding user requirements, designing and developing Web application and back end applications.
- Implemented application with using of C#, ASP.NET MVC 4.0 with Razor View Engine, jQuery, AJAX, HTML5 and CSS3
- Implemented jQuery UI wizard controls to build user interface like calendar, Model, accordion.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions
- Leveraged the introduction of Web API Controllers (Web API 2) in ASP.NET MVC 5 to build, maintain.
- Implemented the Restful web service calls for POST, PUT, PATCH, DELETE and GET methods and also worked on Restful API’s and consumed the Web API’s client side using Angular data binding.
- Involved in developing single-page application using Angular and Web API's using .Net Core and Developed reusable custom components using Angular with Typescript.
- Involved in creating and consuming WCF web services and invoking the web services using XML SOAP.
- Used C#.Net in developing the business classes and data access layer code.
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation, business and data layers.
- Developed and consumed WCF web services with 15 methods.
- Designed and created database, tables, functions and stored procedures.
- Implemented data grid/tables using Bootstrap and Angular JS for front-end client facing of the Single Page Application (SPA)
- Involved in configuring the WCF web service endpoints.
- Involved in fixing the production issues.
- Created RESTFUL services using Web API , built HTTP services and formatted responses using WEB API media type formatter to JSON
- Involved in deploying the application on IIS Server.
- Involved in Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications and Development of the Application.
- Extensively used ASP.Net Ajax Controls to develop rich UI and to improve the performance of the website.
- Created Web User controls for code reuse and Wrote Custom delegates to handle the events raised by the controls.
- Worked in MVC architecture to create web applications using ASP. NET and SQL Server.
- Used ADO. Net extensively for retrieving, querying, storage from the database and used Grid view & Details View to display and manipulate the data returned from the database.
- Developed and Consumed the Web Services for Business Rules Validation using XML Web Services, C#, and ASP.NET and SOAP protocols for the Product Recommendations and Validations.
- Used Team Foundation Server ( TFS ) for Version Control, Team build, Project Management, Data Collection and Reporting
- Implemented the Entity Framework Code First Approach to interact with Database and implemented the Mappings, Model Changes, CRUD operations and dealt with performance issues
- Created SSIS packages to transfer data from heterogeneous database & different files format (Text File, Spread Sheet) to SQL Server
- Used Angular 2 CLI commands for productivity and global/generic building blocks.
- Re-designing the main website to improve user experience and add new functionalities using Angular 2.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Hands on Experience on Angular 2 technology for one complete project in rebasing the UI of the application using the techniques in Angular 2.
- Implemented code coverage using Karma and Jasmine for Angular JS on the client side.
- Used Team Foundation Server ( TFS ) For the Source and Version Control.
- Wrote Test Cases and Exported Test Cases to CMIS Tool and Performed Unit testing, Component Integration testing for the Services using Web Services Studio Tool.
- Major challenges of the system were to integrate many systems and access them which are spread across South America; creating a process to involve third party vendors and suppliers; creating authorization for various department users with different roles.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Involved in Design, Documentation, Coding in .NET Application using C#.NET.
- Developed Data Access layer (DAL) for communicating SQL Server.
- Extensively involved in Developing Components for Business Layer and Data Layer, implementation in MVC Architecture
- Developed the application in ASP.NET and involved in writing C#.NET classes.
- Used agile methodology like Scrum.
- Implemented Entity Frameworks to work with relational data using domain-specific objects and for Lazy loading, Table splitting, Table hierarchy techniques.
- Involved in Design patterns like MVVM.
- Implemented Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) with hands on Experience on using SQLite.
- Implemented Windows Workflow foundation (WWF) to implement long-running processes as workflows.
- Experience with Web API 2 for REST Web Services.
- Wrote various Angular JS custom directives and developed many reusable custom JS libraries.
- Developed Angular JS framework including MVC architectures, distinctive modules, controllers, templates, custom directives, custom filters and widely resolved angular scope issues.
- Created views and partial views-UI and middle tiers for various modulus using C#, MVC, HTML & CSS.
- Responsible for all client-side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using JQuery UI and Angular JS.
- ADO.NET was used to implement the data access layer to communicate with databases.
- Implementation of client-side validations using jQuery and ASP.NET MVC Validation implemented at Controller level
- Designed and implemented components that convert disconnected record sets to valid XML that is transformed by XSL/XSLT/XPATH files to HTML, DHTML.
- Involved in working with ASP.NET controls like Data Grid, Data List and repeater to display the data in a clear format
- Developed service contract, operation contract & data contract classes to support communication between Agents to Insure.NET using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) through WCF web services through C#.NET.
- Update previous applications/projects by using .NET using Managed Visual C++ .NET, C#, VB .NET.
- Created event driven Web Forms using ASP.NET and implemented Form Validations.
- Created and consumed Web Services using Visual C#, ASP.
- Created the daily jobs and run the SSIS packages in the server
- Involved in implementing LINQ to SQL code to support the site Search functionality.
- Established communication between different applications running on same/different platforms using WCF.
- Developed Agile Software Development methodologies to enable efficient and effective high-quality software development.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version Control and source code maintenance needs and the project related documentation
- Worked on different aspects of .NET framework like ASP.NET 4.0 and on middleware ADO.NET.
- Responsible for developing Application using ASP.NET 3.5, ADO.NET and C#.
- Used Visual Studio .NET 2012 IDE to design the forms, develop and debug the application.
- Developed User Interface with CSS, HTML and DHTML and involved in developing web Pages with rich UI, AJAX, jQuery using ASP.NET.
- Designed and developed UI using ASP.NET, HTML, CSS and jQuery .
- Performed Unit testing using N-unit from the Designer GUI and participated in System Testing. Created CSS files to be applied to various web forms on the web pages.
- Written the business logic in classes using VB. NET / C#.Net language and used in Web Forms.
- Worked on J-Query/JSON for the retrieval of data.
- Worked with AJAX enabled WCF services using C# and ASP.NET.
- Developed test-driven development (TDD) strategy guiding use of the NUnit unit testing framework.
- Utilized C# generics, delegates, events, extension methods, anonymous types, and lambda expressions.
- Used LINQ to retrieve the data from the backend through Entity framework.
- Created and deployed Web Services using ASP.NET and C#.Net, and generated the proxy class files based on the web services to consume in web application.
- Used AJAX to trade data with a web server, without reloading the page.
- Using ASP.NET developed .NET application which is having integrated services using WCF.
- To overcome the vulnerabilities in all application developed new web services which contain standard functions.
- Interacted with the client-Support team and clarified their queries about the product.
Confidential, Little Rock, Arkansas
- Involved in requirement analysis and application designing sessions with team members to outline the proposed project.
- Wrote Algorithms and Data Flow Diagrams considering all requirements and possibilities.
- Providing Navigation controls and Login controls.
- Used .Net framework 2.0 and Object-Oriented Methodologies for application development.
- Created the database and have written stored procedures using SQL Server.
- Implemented Object Oriented Programming languages (OOPS) concepts abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism in C#.
- Used ASP.NET web form controls such as Grid View, Details View, Form View for displaying data.
- Used the Debugging and Tracing features of .Net.
- Documented the code for some of the modules.
- Used ADO.Net to perform Create, Retrieve, Update, Delete operations on the database.
- Participated in database modeling and development using SQL Server, Stored Procedures, Packages and Functions.
- Involved in designing and developing using different controls Component Art Grid View, Data List, Textbox, Calendar, List Controls, Dropdown, Validation Controls etc.