- Over 8 + years’ experience in . NET technology in analysis, design and development of client/server, web based and enterprise application.
- Strong experience in Angular 2/4 +, Node.js, Angular Material, Angular CLI, NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Experience in dealing with Windows Azure IAAS - Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, CloudServices .
- Highly proficient in design and implementation of the database using SQL server and PL/SQL, triggers, stored procedures, packages, functions development
- Proficient with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with ample experience involved in designing, developing, Coding, Debugging, Testing and implementing software applications
- Solid understanding on concepts including View Bag, View Model and Partial View in MVC development.
- Experience in developing and consuming ASP.Net Web Services using WSDL and SOAP, ASP.Net Web API's (RESTful) .Net Core API’s and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Expertise in enhancement techniques and design to increase the Performance load of the Database and Web services
- Experience in securing web applications using ASP.NET authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- Extensive experience in object-oriented programming, Designed and implemented the N-tier application using C#.Net.
- Expertise in XML standards (XML, XML Schema, XLST, XPath) and Development of XSLT’s For Clob Data explosion in Database
- Involved in testing like Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Acceptance Testing and Regression Testing using NUnit and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios.
- Extensively worked on WCF and Web Services to provide SOA architecture and configuration-based activation applications on SOAP and REST protocols.
- Experience in Developing automation process using the Control-M, Batch Scripts, Bulk load functionalities
- Experience in Inventory development using Batch scripts which interact with .net services and Backend Databases
- Experience in maintenance/bug fixing in windows and web-based applications
- Hands on Experience working in migration projects converting Business logic from COM components C++ to C# implementation.
- An innovative team player proven to work under tight deadlines, Adaptable to new software technologies, quick learner and can work efficiently as an individual.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Languages: C# , VB, PL-SQL, C++
Distributed Technologies: WCF, WPF, XAML, ASP.NET Core , ASP.Net MVC, Restful Web API, Entity Framework and LINQ, Multithreading, Microservices and Rabbit MQ Integration with .NET, Microsoft Azure, Pivotal Cloud foundry (PCF), AWS
Windows Applications: Win forms, WPF, Windows Services
Development Tools: MSVisualStudio 2008/2010/2013/2015 , Expression Blend, Sql Server Management Studio, Toad, Fiddler, SOUP UI, Postman Control-M, XML SPY, XPAD, Notepad++
Database Applications: MS-SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2014 , Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c
Design Patterns & Practices: MVP, MVVM (Model View -View Model) and MVC
SQL Services: SSIS, SQL Server services
Web/Application Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS 7.0/7.5) with .NET Framework
Version Control Tools: Source Control Visual Studio Team System (VSTS), Team foundation Server (TFS)
Deployment Tool: MS Build and Team Foundation Build, Team city configurations
SDLC: Agile (SCRUM, TDD) and Waterfall
Markup Languages: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, AJAX, Bootstrap
XML Vocabularies: XSL, XSLT, XSD, XML
Third-party Controls: Infragistics Controls, Custom Controls
Unit Test Tools: NUnît, Ms-Test (Moq Rhino)
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Sr. Dot Net Full Stack Developer
- Participated in gathering the requirements, analysis, design, development, testing and deployment for enhancements.
- Involved in Agile process, two-week Sprints and daily Scrums Stand-up meetings to discuss the development of the application.
- Used Angular 4 and .NET CORE, MVC 5 development framework to build a single-page application.
- Worked with Angular 4 MVC framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters working with animations, routing and states.
- Extensively used Angular UI (Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components.
- Implemented Angular 4 frameworks in AJAX-driven websites using proxy to get the data from the back-end in the form of JSON to populate on the UI components.
- Used Angular JS Http Request to read data from web servers and process JSON data to render the UI.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap for HTML components style definitions and user interface elements such as dialog boxes and tooltips.
- Dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, jQuery UI and Angular JS.
- Leveraged two-way data binding through $scope in applications built on Angular JS.
- Application has been Implemented on ASP.NET, MVC design architecture thus creating complex Models, Controllers, Views and DAL for various modules
- Developed custom, interactive dashboards to present large data sets from custom RESTful .NET CORE Web API.
- Customers had personalized Dashboards with 13 widget types to display all sorts of data visualizations for current performance.
- Followed Angular module-based approach using custom directives, custom filters and controllers to develop reusable components.
- Worked on Creating an Pipelines For the .Net Core API
- Reusable components are unit tested with Karma and Jasmine tests.
- Worked on line charts, column and bar charts, pie charts, gauges, hybrid charts and formatting of tooltips, legends and drill down charts.
- Used Identity database to give login access to different portals.
- Developed and exposed end points using ASP.NET Web API 2.0 and Integrated .net core Pipelines and used token-based authorization using OAuth 2.0
- Documented end points to Swagger and used Postman to see JSON response from API.
- Auto mapped Entity models with Domain models from database and response of data service calls in Entity Framework 6.0.
- Used GITHUB for Version Control, Team build, Project Management, Data Collection and Reporting
Confidential, Tulsa, OK
- Hands on Working Knowledge on IIS setup for Legacy Application Using com components, WIX, ARR installer.
- Converted the Classic Asp Pages of Html4 to Html5 as part of Migration to new Clients
- Worked On huge transaction Remits and Claims DB with connection to Business Layer
- Extensively used Angular 5.0 forms like Template Driven forms and Reactive forms (Dynamic Forms) to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Worked on Integration and Enhancements on PAS (Portal application Service Web-Api)
- Implemented Angular 5.0 concepts: Interpolation, Input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, NgIf, Router Outlet, binding the click event, Component decorator, binding to the hidden property.
- Hands on Expertise in Developing the Application based on Bridge Claims
- Rewrite the Remits Process written in Old C++ to C# and VS 2017 to increase the performance of 835 parser by implementing Nonqueued job structure
- Worked on Enhancement of Internal Application of Bridge Claims (Bridge Routine assistance) written on Angular 5.0, jQuery, Grunt Js, NPM
- Developed and deployed . Net core 2.1, & 2.2 N tier application with . net core MVC as a front end and Web API2 as backend services. Helped in architecting this new application with EF Core and logging framework.
- Attribute Routing used in the Asp. Net core web API. Used Async and Await in Asp. net Core web API methods.
- Built a prototype Azure Data Lake application that accesses 3rd party data services via Web Services. The solution dynamically scales, automatically adding/removing cloud-based compute, storage and network resources based upon changing workloads.
- Worked with Azure ExpressRoute to create private connections between Azure datacenters and infrastructure for on premises and in colocation environment.
- Created custom, self-contained, reusable, and testable Angular modules, components and services through Angular CLI to implement key functionalities.
- Built Angular Reactive Forms to collect user data, and performed CRUD operation using different Angular services
- Worked on the XSD changes and the reporting Creation in CSV using the store procedures and XSLT conversions
- Implemented Angular client-side validation through form module and wrote custom validators as needed
- Worked on UI changes on Classic asp pages with XSL, HTML transformations
- Worked on integration of Excel Plugin to the legacy system written in C# and has Processing data of Payer alias, Client etc.
- Extensively worked on SQL Templets creating Table, store procedures
- Worked on SQL cluster index transformations (adding identity columns and Dropping non-cluster indexes)
- Worked on WIX installer for MSMQ infrastructure for non -Queued job.
- Worked on the Application Internal for PHI De-id which process any files (307,835, RTF, IEF etc.) and Provide the Non-PHI contains Built mainly on C#, MVC and Angular UI and Sql
- Development in VS 2017 and Build tools contains Team city continues integration.
- Repository browser used GIT and SVN
Software Development Advisor
Confidential, Round Rock, Texas
- Followed TDD and Agile methodology.
- Developed web application using multi-tier architecture, C#, ASP.NET MVC 5.
- Migration of legacy application from ASP.NET web forms to ASP.NET MVC architectural pattern.
- Delivering client-side application using Angular 2/4/5 technologies in conjunction with . NET Core 1.03 / 2.0, and Web API 2 architecture.
- Developed RESTFUL Web API using ASP. Net Core
- Worked on ASP.NET MVC5 framework with Razor view engine to reduce the complexity and full control over the behavior of the application.
- Handled client-side data modules, services data binding with SQL DB.
- Created REST service with ASP.NET Web API for data transmission using JSON.
- Creating responsive web application for mobile devices using Angular 2/4, Typescript, HTML5 & CSS.
- Created application structure based on the Angular Style Guides and best practices.
- Created single page application with multiple modules using Agular and TypeScript.
- Manipulating data objects (Dataset, Data table, Excel, XML parsing) with LINQ.
- Creating stored procedure, functions, triggers, views and packages for complex business logics with SQL Server.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 4
- Used Angular4 to create better, faster and more user-friendly web applications.
- Developed complex programs in T-SQL, wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views and Queries with best execution plan.
- Maintaining version control with TFS.
- Deploying and hosting web application and web services with IIS 6 & 7.
- Creating Application system architecture with MS Visio.
- Experience in documenting technical and functional documents.
- Expertise in the sprint planning, sprint review meeting, review each story against acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrate completed functionality and Provide feedback on product work
- Perform Coding, code review as per the coding standards.
- Followed TDD and unit testing, Mock testing.
- Web API testing, Load testing and Performance monitor.
Sr .Net Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Stamford, CT
- Participated in gathering the requirements, analysis, design, development, testing and deployment for enhancements.
- Provided solutions according to user requirements in a timely and efficient manner. Developed web applications, web API , ASP.NET Core and distributed components on Azure.
- Involved in full life cycle of software development including requirement analysis, system design, implementation, testing, deployment, and production support .
- Dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, jQuery UI and Angular JS 2.
- Application has been Implemented on ASP.NET MVC design architecture thus creating complex Models, Controllers, Views and DAL for various modules
- Created the Controllers and Controller Actions, Filters, Routing using ASP.NET Core
- Worked on ASP.NET Identity, Bootstrap, Authentication filter, Filter overrides, Attribute routing using ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Technical activity includes developing code in C#, Asp.NET and SQL Server database (2008, 2012), SSRS, SSIS, Crystal Report.
- Built Crystal Report s file to a strongly typed, ADO.NET dataset with related tables from my SQL Server stored procedure with an XML list parameter to produce shipping labels
- Used Areas in ASP.NET MVC to separate new implementation logic for upgrading to new design.
- Made use of AJAX controls, JSON and jQuery for faster retrieval of data,
- Created Services using RESTful and WCF services for consuming by different types of applications.
- Used Entity Framework for working with Relational data and LINQ for updating the data.
- Involved in QA testing and tracked the changes using JIRA.
- Involved in unit testing and system testing and responsible for preparing Test scripts for the system testing.
- Worked on backend Database MS SQL store procedures, Triggers and function.
- Developed windows services to store Sql Server data in to Cloud base data warehousing by using Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS). Implemented Security in Web Applications using Azure and Deployed Web Applications to Azure .
- Written and performed test cases using, NUnit tool to implement Test driven development
- Writing Technical Documentation for each development and for each test cases.
- Used Team foundation Server for Version Control, Team build, Project Management, Data Collection and Reporting
.Net Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Worked in a team environment using Agile Project Management (Scrum) and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Business logic was developed using C# in MVC Controllers, used Razor HTML helpers in a view to render the HTML content.
- Used ASP.NET MVC data annotations and jQuery to do validations on the Model Data.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Razor Views to enable fast coding workflow and quickly integrate server code into HTML markup with minimum of keystrokes.
- Developed all client-side logical implementation part of applications with AngularJS 2.0 controllers under specific modules, manipulating nodes in DOM tree.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap responsive techniques to build interface for multiple screen resolution.
- Using WCF created some browser Hosted Services Applications for the client
- Worked on creating various types of indexes on different collections to get good performance in Mongo database
- Involved in writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures, accessed SQL server database using ADO.NET.
- Converted .Net application to Microsoft Azure Cloud Service Project as part of cloud deployment.
- Involved on migrating SQL Server databases to SQL Azure Database using SQL Azure Migration Wizard. Deployed application to Azure Cloud.
- Deployed applications using cloud hosting platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Responsible for operational support and build/deployment processes with TeamCity Deploy
- Planned and organized testing phases including Unit testing (NUnit) &Integration testing, writing Test cases, generating Test scripts and reviewing test results & taking corrective actions.
- Prepared documents such as test documents, technical specification, and production move documents
- Used JIRA for Bug analysis and fixes in Web-industry standards. Updated sprint progress in JIRA and Stand-ups on daily basis.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version controlling, branching and merging from Development Server to Stage and Stage to Production Severs
Senior .NET developer
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
- Product development is an Agile (SCRUM) methodology, where progress and task assignment are discussed in everyday meetings.
- Migrated the ASP.Net application to ASP.Net MVC using AngularJS on the front end.
- All modules were developed in N-tier architecture.
- Used MVC (model-view-controller) architecture-based development for creating Views and Partial Views - UI and middle tier for various modules.
- Development of component classes and interfaces in C# encapsulating the business logic with strict adherence to Object Oriented Paradigms.
- Actively involved in developing classes, Objects for business logic by using C# .NET 4.0 programming
- Dealt with Web Services to interact with the vendor database to retrieve the documents data generated.
- Co-developed a Sitecore CMS interface for non-programmers and QA's to easily manage and modify content using MVC framework 4.0
- Created and re-used Web services to interact with other verticals as part of the integration
- Dealt with WSDL programming for the web services to define the ports, messages and its bindings like SOAP.
- Worked with Sitecore CMS (Content Management System) , and integrated the.NET application with it.
- Designed RDBMS and develop T-SQL, Functions, Stored Procedures and Triggers using SQL Server.
- Implemented Bootstrap for responsive UI design, so that application can be used from various browsers and with other devices like computer, tablets, mobiles.
- Designed UI pages using MVC razor in View pages. Performed unit-testing on logics that are being built.
- Actively participated in project schedule, code reviews and deliveries.
- Interacted with Business Analyst team for analyzing the requirements.
- Developed Web application using C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF Services and used Oracle 9i/10g to write Tables, Views and Triggers
- Used various ASP .NET server controls Site Map Path, Menu, Tree View, Grid View to develop web forms and C# as Programmin g Language to write code for ASP.NET web form applications.
- Bootstrap, HTML, CSS and Java Script were used for the Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Extensively developed .NET components using C# in the .NET Framework.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) methodology for building, configuring and deploying network distributed services
- Created services using the Web REST API to be consumed by various clients.
- Formulated standard coding conventions for naming, preferable commenting and indentation format.
- Used Data Adapter, Dataset, Data Reader, Command and Connection Objects of ADO.NET to retrieve data from the database and manipulate it.
- Wrote Pl-SQL packages, Views, Triggers and Unit test cases for Validation of user stories and Critical business functionality.
- Designed and developed User Controls for accepting customer inputs and presenting records/results to customer using ASP.NET.
- Developed new services/classes and enhanced existing services for database access using C#.
- Created type libraries from the existing C# dll and these dll are consumed in the middle tier architecture.
- Written Stored Procedures for report generation and data modification activities.
- Performed unit testing, prepared documentation, debugged and fixed the errors before submitting modules to QA.