- Microsoft Certified Application Developer with 7+ years IT experience including Strong programming & Development experience and Web Technologies.
- . NET C onsultant with 7+ years of experience in IT with expertise & exposure to all the stages in software development life cycle including requirements gathering, software design, development and testing/support using Microsoft Technologies.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft . Net Technologies (. NET Framework 4.5/4.0, MS Visual Studio, ASP. NET , ADO . NET , C# . NET , Windows Services, LINQ, Web Services/WCF, Enterprise Library ), Entity Framework and various relational databases ( SQL Server , Oracle ).
- Experienced in Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns .
- Worked in both Water Fall and Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Involved in Client Interaction meetings and in co - coordinating releases with multiple/Onshore/offshore teams.
- Developed GUI using Web based ( ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC ) application development using C# .
- Worked on Web application development using MVC 5.0/4.0 and ASP.NET Web Forms
- Experienced in consuming and developing Web Services and WCF Services using Simple Object Access Protocol, Restful Web Services to support Service Oriented Architecture SOA .
- Strong analytical and programming skills with proven track record in creating elegant, flexible and maintainable solutions as per Business Requirements.
- Involved in Unit testing, Integration testing and Functional testing.
- Working knowledge in configuration and version management using Visual Source Safe ( VSS ), Clear-Case , Subversion ( SVN ) and Team Foundation Server ( TFS 2008/2010 )
- Extensively used Data Reader and Datasets in ADO. NET to retrieve, display, edit and update data in the database.
- Experienced with LINQ and Entity Framework
- Well-versed knowledge in SQL , T-SQL , Stored Procedures, Functions, Cursors, Triggers, Views, Joins using SQL Server 2012/2008/2005.
- Working experience with SSRS and SSIS reporting tools.
- Good Knowledge in designing Use-Case diagrams , Class diagrams , Interaction diagrams ( Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams and Collaboration diagrams ) using Designer tools like MS Visio .
- Good understanding of technology with focus on delivering business solutions.
- Comprehensive problem solving abilities, excellent verbal and written communication skills, Interpersonal Skills and Leadership Qualities.
- Complete life cycle (SDLC) experience of a product life cycle involving define, design, development and testing phases.
- Experience in working with Business users to gather requirements.
- Expertise in writing business process documents, Technical specs and Functional documents .
- Experience in communicating with QA team to explain the requirements and the expected functionality during application testing.
- Experience with N-Unit to executes test cases.
.Net Technologies: ADO.NET, ASP.Net 1.0/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , ASP.NET MVC, .Net Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 , WCF, WPF, Web Services, WPF, LINQ, Entity Framework
Databases : MS-SQL Server 2010/2008/2005/2000 , Oracle, MS Access 97/2000, TSQL, PL/SQL
Other tools : Visual Studio .NET 2012/2010/2008/2005 , Microsoft Visio, Dreamweaver
Web Servers : IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0
Versioning Tools : Visual SourceSafe (VSS), Subversion (SVN) and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Source Code Control: Subversion (SVN), IBM Rational Clear Case, Vault Professional, Visual Source Safe (VSS)
Operating System: Windows Win7/Vista/XP/NT/Server 2000/2003/2008
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr .Net Developer
- As a key team member, I have been involved in the process of developing new enhancements and bug fixes.
- Involved in building application architecture.
- Involved in speed analysis of the application to resolve issue on time.
- Helps to project manages while uploading the build to production server.
- Works directly with business users to do new enhancements and for reviews.
- Working closely with team to resolve issues and improve usability.
- Fixing bugs reported by QA and working on enhancements and improve the performance of the application.
- Worked with MySQL and SQL server in writing T-SQL queries, PL-SQL Stored procedures, triggers, views and cursors for performing operations with the data.
- Participate in peer reviews to ensure code standards are adhered and suggest alternative approaches if needed.
- Assisted team in trouble shooting the issues related to technology and business of the application as well by managing the team.
Confidential, Grand Rapids, MI
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology to deliver production ready product each sprint.
- Developed services supporting XML to perform tasks which sends the data to third party site as an XML like claims processing.
- Developed Web API which would submit the billing and payment details.
- Involved in user and user group meetings, also involved in analysis of existing systems and various other sources of information.
- Worked on Migration asp.net application to MVC 5.0 applications with AngularJS .
- Gained good knowledge on healthcare and pharmaceutical domains.
- Involved in Design, Coding, Implementation and Testing of the module.
- Implemented N layered architecture and comfortably programmed on all the tiers in the application.
- Implemented complex functionalities in the application using WCF services and also consumed WCF services to communicate with external systems.
- Worked on Collaboration in writing new modules using ASP.NET, HTML, XML, CSS, JQuery& AJAX.
- Designed and developed several user controls and custom controls that are used in the entire application using ASP.NET and C# &angularJS.
- Worked with Oracle databases in writing T-SQL queries, PL-SQL Stored procedures, triggers, views and cursors for performing operations with the data.
- Worked with ADO.NET and Entity Framework in interacting with Databases and performing all kind of operations on the information. Have used Enterprise Library 5.0, implemented applications blocks like logging, Data Access, Caching.
- Configured the entire applications using the IIS 7.5.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory
- Responsible for UI design using the Bootstrap.
- The Views are rendered using razor view engine.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Worked on building web applications, WCF services and other real-time interfaces to create rich user experience that meets and exceeds the needs of the client and internal team specifications using agile and scrum methodology.
- Used Angular JS, HTML and CSS as the development framework to build a single-page application .
- Extensively used Angular JS : Data binding, Controllers, Dependency Injection, Templates, Expressions, Directives, Filters and Modules.
- Working on developing a Web Application Tool Which communicates with IBM Vista Server.
- URL routing handled by UI state router, allowing us to divide the application into logical modules ( templates and controllers ), each of which would be instantiated when its route was invoked.
- Worked with a team implementing business specifications to configure and customize the BlackBaud CRM platform .
- Used Angular JS Data Binding to sync data between the model and view.
- Implement optimizations for existing CRM Products (written in TSQL and C#).
- Created and Exposed REST Services at client side application and developing front-end using Angular JS.
- Created and used Design patterns (Singleton, Abstract Factory).
- Customized BlackBaud CRM using .net as per foundation requirement.
- Used Data Annotation, Partial Views, Layouts, Strongly Typed views in MVC .
- Used Razor Engine for creating web pages.
- Worked on authentication using sFTP .
- Involved in designing database , SQL queries optimization and performance tuning.
- Worked on Stored Procedures, Temp tables, Table variables, Functions and joins .
- Worked on developing and consuming REST Services .
- Good knowledge in SAAS (Software-as-a-Service).
- Involved in Design, Development and testing of application.
- Participated in requirement gathering sessions with the client and preparation/modifying of the requirements in Requirement Specification document.
- Created User controls, web controls in ASP.NET
- Involved in the design, development and maintenance of the SQL Server 2005 .
- Performed Unit testing, debugging and problem solving.